• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pixel Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Oh gosh. Using a team I didn't draft against a team the other people didn't draft? Oh well. Might as well give it a try.

Starting a no-exp share Nuzlocke on X version. Hope I can beat it.

Why can't we travel the world like we are in college or shopping at Walmart? Basically, why do I have to change out of my pjs at the beginning of the game?

Travelling the game in PJs would actually be pretty nice; would even sort of feel like a dream. Then you wake up and you realize you're the kid in town that tells the main character to not go into the tall grass c:

Also, come tomorrow afternoon, I AM A FREE MAN; no assignments for like a week or two.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
I will be doing the X and Y Nuzlock. So if anyone wants to join it then post here. Or Black and White 2 if that would be easier.

Last edited:

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Lol I'm in. I'll try and beat this one quickly so I can start over lol.

Would the X&Y one be without the exp. share? I'm doing mine without it and that coupled with not catching everything in a route makes levels pretty decent compared to everyone else.

Just had my first death. Level 19 Axew with Dragon Rage too OP. Bye Logan the Wartortle.

Last edited:

Yellow De Viridian Grove

I will let people decide what kind they want to do.

I knew there was a reason we elected you........... wait....

Depending on if there is a ranking system again, the exp. share should be an all or nothing thing. Nuzlockes aren't that entertaining or challenging if every pokemon is 10-15 levels higher than the gym leader's.

Sigh. Alexandria the Litleo died today. Scraggy decided to attack me with Brick break and OHKO her instead of Serena's Espurr

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Well, my brother is playing Pokemon seriously for the first time in around 5 years (using my Y), so I started a new file on W2 and decided to not use the starter.

Currently using a female Purrloin named Mora and thinking of picking up a Deerling and naming it Bambi.
Or I might just go nuzlocke from here and see how that goes.

DeliriousAbsol

Call me Del
Hello :) I'd like to join if that's okay?

Serebii username: DeliriousAbsol
PS Username: (not sure what this is?)
Wifi FC: 1521-4341-4474
Preferred Nation: Nariya
Which class within the division: Flower Maiden

DeliriousAbsol

Call me Del
Thank you =D I don't know if introductions are necessary, but I'm a mad Brit who likes tea, breeding competitive Pokemon just for fun and using her favourites. Sadly a lot of my favourites aren't good competitively, poor Mothim and Dedenne :(

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Thank you =D I don't know if introductions are necessary, but I'm a mad Brit who likes tea, breeding competitive Pokemon just for fun and using her favourites. Sadly a lot of my favourites aren't good competitively, poor Mothim and Dedenne :(

I know your pain. My favourite Pokemon will never be used. Poor Luvdisc.

Adaptable Porygon-Z

Firstly........... THE BRITISH ARE COMING...... up in numbers. While the majority of the group are American, the British are next most prominent. I, an Irishman will sit quietly, singing the song of the Irish, hoping to attract more of us here.

Anywho, Welcome DeleriousAbsol :D. I too enjoy tea, and breeding. If you want to do that for the guild, I have no problems with that. Let me know if you do. And, while not my favourite, I do love Mothim ( and Wormadam) and plan to breed for shinies of them in the future. But first, I hope this feckin Meditite would show up.

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
And I'll continue to sing the song of he who lives on the other side of the world. Welcome DeleriousAbsol! Although I think I'll shorten it to Delsol or something. And trust me. If Mothim is poor in comp, Lilligant is hilariously worse.

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Hello :) I'd like to join if that's okay?

Serebii username: DeliriousAbsol
PS Username: (not sure what this is?)
Wifi FC: 1521-4341-4474
Preferred Nation: Nariya
Which class within the division: Flower Maiden

Welcome! I'll add you to the post soon! Also, PS is short for Pokemon Showdown! where you can battle pokemon on a simulator. Mainly for the people who don't have bred pokemon at the ready or for testing teams or just doing a lot of battles quickly. Check if out if you haven't yet! Pokemonshowdown.com

RoySceptile

Bakaner
I suddenly really wanna get OR/AS since W2/Plat are not satisfying me. Plus the breeding in those games is a nightmare compared to 6th Gen.

Also welcome DeliriousAbsol; hope you enjoy it here c:

Also, anyone played Persona 4 Arena Ultimax?
I finally got down to starting it (got the DLC that lets you play the story of the first installment) and I'm really enjoying the story. The controls are kinda hard to get into since I've never played a fighter like it before, but I'm hoping to get better.

Then I also have like 4 assignments :c

Last edited:

DeliriousAbsol

Call me Del
Thanks for the welcome guys =D please, just call me Del =) I thought PS might be Pokemon Showdown. I'll try and get it this afternoon.

Adaptable Porygon-Z - I tried to breed a Shiny Mothim once. But getting a Burmy the right gender makes it a little disheartening. While I didn't get a shiny of either, I put it on hold for a while and went back to breeding competitively. I'll pick it up again after the Nationals! I'd love a shiny Mothim XD

I might start a Wonderlocke on Alpha Sapphire today. I've been thinking of doing a Locke of some form for a while, I just have a habit of not completing them...

Status
Not open for further replies.