• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pixel Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellow De Viridian Grove

CCAT Noms end Thursday

Landorus-Therian@ Focus Sash
Jolly
4 Hp/252 Atk/252 Spe
-Explosion
-Stealth Rock
-Knock Off
-Earthquake

This gets rocks up basically guaranteed while still hitting hard with EQ and Knock Off. Explosion is used when he isn't needed any more and will take out most things that don't resist it.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
CCAT Noms end Thursday

Landorus-Therian@ Focus Sash
Jolly
4 Hp/252 Atk/252 Spe
-Explosion
-Stealth Rock
-Knock Off
-Earthquake

This gets rocks up basically guaranteed while still hitting hard with EQ and Knock Off. Explosion is used when he isn't needed any more and will take out most things that don't resist it.

Ewwww, no Choice Scarf :D

In other news. People should take part in our VGC tournament.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Hey, guys; sorry for the inactivity. Kinda forgot about Serebii for a while.
But yeah, not much going; probably gonna start looking for a summer job soon.

I'm also re-watching Digimon and goddamn, episode 13 was just the most nostalgia-packed thing I've experienced in a reeeeaaally long while. Can't wait to get to Tamers.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
I have normal internet again.

Hey, guys; sorry for the inactivity. Kinda forgot about Serebii for a while.
But yeah, not much going; probably gonna start looking for a summer job soon.

I'm also re-watching Digimon and goddamn, episode 13 was just the most nostalgia-packed thing I've experienced in a reeeeaaally long while. Can't wait to get to Tamers.

Rewatching Digimon sounds like a great idea to me.

Last edited:

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Serebii username: Azulart
PS Username: I dont do PS, Wifi is Mythe.
Wifi FC: 0705 - 4374 - 1566
Preferred Nation: Cala Tussa
Which class within the division: Ranger.

I'm an Shiny hunter, IV breeder, Rare ball collector, VGC player and lower tier player.
Hope I can find a good spot in your guild.

Last edited:

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Serebii username: Azulart
PS Username: I dont do PS, Wifi is Mythe.
Wifi FC: 0705 - 4374 - 1566
Preferred Nation: Cala Tussa
Which class within the division: Ranger.

I'm an Shiny hunter, IV breeder, Rare ball collector, VGC player and lower tier player.
Hope I can find a good spot in your guild.

Hey Azulart! Long time no see. We actually have a tournament going on right now that is basically a mix tier tournament and I'm pretty sure there is still room if you want to join it.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Thanks for the warm welcome guys !

I'll be sure to check out the tournament which you speak of Haka !

If you PM me I can give you the details. We are kinda mid draft so far, so you would have to catch up on 3 Pokemon.

Oh hey Azu, been a while huh.

As for the tourney, man I am so out of touch, I don't think I can even battle properly any more. ALL THE RUST.

You should still join. If anything the more people we have the better chance we have of stopping Haka winning his 4th straight PDL.

Status
Not open for further replies.