• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pixel Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Nope, Escavalier and Beedrill learn them too. And can abuse it more easily. In a sense. Shame it's horrifically weak and gimmicky.

Yeah, I only have it on my Vespiquen cause I just wanted to get it on em. Really I love using weak Pokemon in Competitive for no reason.

WillieNelson

Yeah, I only have it on my Vespiquen cause I just wanted to get it on em. Really I love using weak Pokemon in Competitive for no reason.

Even if it was something like 60 power, it'd be good. I could see AV Escavalier with it if it was stronger. Also, I'm with ya on using underrated 'mons. I have an OU team that centers all around helping Swoobat sweep the other team under the table, which works well if I do say so myself.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Even if it was something like 60 power, it'd be good. I could see AV Escavalier with it if it was stronger. Also, I'm with ya on using underrated 'mons. I have an OU team that centers all around helping Swoobat sweep the other team under the table, which works well if I do say so myself.

Wait, Swoobat is good?

Also, a lot of Female based or looking Pokemon are in my top 10 favorites.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Opponent: WillieNelson
Nation: Cala Tussa
Class/Level: Boss
Win/Loss: Win
Score: 2-0 win
Streak number:
Replay: Silly BattleTower server :/
Additional comments: Garnet gains 20XP & 10 Shards. WillieNelson Gains 2XP and 2 Shard.

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I caught a shiny Zangoose

Yellow De Viridian Grove

I'll be in the xat all day. Also, I'm still only a guest in there T_T
I'll be there soon. Had three battle with Aggy. I won two.

Opponent: Aggy
Nation: Nariya
Streak number:1
Replay: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokecommunity-ou-89714
Additional comments: I get stuff. He gets less stuff.

Streak number:2
Replay: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokecommunity-ou-89716
Additional comments: I get stuff. He gets less stuff.

Win/Loss: Loss
Score: 5-0 Loss
Streak number:
Replay: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokecommunity-ou-89711
Additional comments: He gets a lot of stuff. I get a lot less stuff.

Last edited:

aggron2000

Chess Nerd
Wait, Swoobat is good?
No, Willie is just delusional
Swoobat does have a small niche; Simple Calm Mind, allowing it to get +2 in SpA and SpD, and Stored Power. This immediately makes a +2 STAB Stored Power, which just hurts. It CAN abuse its niche decently in the UU-RU range and I feel bad for criticizing Willie for it so much :p

ANYWAY, someone on the group remind me to work on the tutoring pots (Drastic or Haka specifically) before I drift off into PAD. Thanks.

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
No, Willie is just delusional
Swoobat does have a small niche; Simple Calm Mind, allowing it to get +2 in SpA and SpD, and Stored Power. This immediately makes a +2 STAB Stored Power, which just hurts. It CAN abuse its niche decently in the UU-RU range and I feel bad for criticizing Willie for it so much :p

ANYWAY, someone on the group remind me to work on the tutoring pots (Drastic or Haka specifically) before I drift off into PAD. Thanks.

I think I've faced that thing once. If you don't pack a Dark type, you're carpped.

Anyhoo, Aggy, let's BATTORU!

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I think I've faced that thing once. If you don't pack a Dark type, you're carpped.

Anyhoo, Aggy, let's BATTORU!
I think its between me and you holmes...

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Speaking of Swoobat, what are some of your favorite underrated pokemon or strategies?

With the addition of Fairies, Dragons have less use, especially Outrage, and Dragmag hasn't even seen the light of day. However, my favorite team so far is a Dragmagesque team with 4 dragons and a MegaScizor. MegaScizor can handle pretty much every common fairy type pokemon bar Azumarill while easily setting up Sword Dance all over the opponents team. With the added bulk, he can switch-in multiple times allowing for the dragons to go and create holes for themselves and Scizor.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Speaking of Swoobat, what are some of your favorite underrated pokemon or strategies?

With the addition of Fairies, Dragons have less use, especially Outrage, and Dragmag hasn't even seen the light of day. However, my favorite team so far is a Dragmagesque team with 4 dragons and a MegaScizor. MegaScizor can handle pretty much every common fairy type pokemon bar Azumarill while easily setting up Sword Dance all over the opponents team. With the added bulk, he can switch-in multiple times allowing for the dragons to go and create holes for themselves and Scizor.

Interesting, what's the Dragmag build (Remember, I am scrappy in Competitive)

Status
Not open for further replies.