• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pixel Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
Interesting, what's the Dragmag build (Remember, I am scrappy in Competitive)
DragMag is basically 3/4 Dragons with a Magnezone or 4 Dragons with both a Magnezone and Magneton.
Speaking of Swoobat, what are some of your favorite underrated pokemon or strategies?
Trick Room in RU is good. You got good TR setters like Bronzong, Slowking, Reuniclus, Aromatisse, and Cofagrigus while also having TR Abusers in Escavalier, Rhyperior, Mega Abomasnow, Eelektross, and any other slow pokemon with good attacking stats.

Yellow De Viridian Grove

DragMag is basically 3/4 Dragons with a Magnezone or 4 Dragons with both a Magnezone and Magneton.

Trick Room in RU is good. You got good TR setters like Bronzong, Slowking, Reuniclus, Aromatisse, and Cofagrigus while also having TR Abusers in Escavalier, Rhyperior, Mega Abomasnow, Eelektross, and any other slow pokemon with good attacking stats.
What is Reuniclus doing in RU?

RoySceptile

Bakaner
So for any Smash people in NA, you should totally go play the SSB4 Wii U demo in June.
And come back with juicy news.

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
What is Reuniclus doing in RU?

It's there doing Calm Mind and Trick Room shenanigans because Aegislash and Dark type buff. It'll stay RU until Z comes out probably. Also, since i'm up, I guess i'll stick by on the xat for a while.

For those of us in North America that are getting a Wii U soon, there's a new bundle. It includes a Wii U, Mario Kart 8, a Racing Wheel, a 2nd Controller, and a free digital game (Pikmin 3, Wii U Party, Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD Collection, or New Super Mario Bros. U) for $330.00. You still get a free digital game if you just buy Mario Kart 8. The free digital game starts on May 30 and ends July 31.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Hey people :D

I have updated some of the ways in which you can gain XP. I have also added a few new ones. You can find these on the first page. I have also added a Nation Wars section which can be found in the same post as the War Team news. The first Nation Wars will be starting at the end of this month. More information on these will be given in the next couple of weeks.

From tomorrow until further notice you will get double XP for Wi-fi battles. This does not include PS.

I have also added a wanted Pokemon section which can also be found on the first page. If you manage to breed the desired Pokemon and present it to me before the deadline you will gain XP and Shards. I will also add the wanted Pokemon to this post.

Wailord_zps41c899ff.png

Pokemon: Wailord
Nature: Any
Sex: Any
Region: Must be born in Kalos
Ability: Any
Moves: Must have Tickle
Presented by: 11/05/2014
XP & Shards: 70XP and 30 Shards

Last edited:

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Hey people :D

I have updated some of the ways in which you can gain XP. I have also added a few new ones. You can find these on the first page. I have also added a Nation Wars section which can be found in the same post as the War Team news. The first Nation Wars will be starting at the end of this month. More information on these will be given in the next couple of weeks.

From tomorrow until further notice you will get double XP for Wi-fi battles. This does not include PS.

I have also added a wanted Pokemon section which can also be found on the first page. If you manage to breed the desired Pokemon and present it to me before the deadline you will gain XP and Shards. I will also add the wanted Pokemon to this post.

Wailord_zps41c899ff.png

Pokemon: Wailord
Nature: Any
Sex: Any
Region: Must be born in Kalos
Ability: Any
Moves: Must have Tickle
Presented by: 11/05/2014
XP & Shards: 70XP and 30 Shards

That 'Wanted Pokemon' way of gaining XP & Shards is really innovative; very kewl idea.
Will try it out when I start Poke'ing again.

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
It's surprisingly hard to find my needed Pokemon for that bounty, ahaha...

That said, if anyone wants an Enigma Berry from me, feel free to ask! My crop just finished! XD

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
It's surprisingly hard to find my needed Pokemon for that bounty, ahaha...

That said, if anyone wants an Enigma Berry from me, feel free to ask! My crop just finished! XD

Don't worry, there will be more coming soon :D

That 'Wanted Pokemon' way of gaining XP & Shards is really innovative; very kewl idea.
Will try it out when I start Poke'ing again.

I wanted to give people more ways of gaining XP.

If anyone else has any ideas I am open to listening to them.

Edit:

1) We will soon be opening a berry farm. Aeons will be controlling that once we have everything finished.
2) The tutoring program will soon be under the control of Aggron2000.
3) The breeding program will be coming soon. This will also include an items shop. The post will be taken over by AP-Z.

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I already offered a Wailord that i had in Pokebank to Drastic

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
So far I have only been shown the Wailord by AP-Z. If anyone else wants to get the XP, they need to message me and show me the Pokemon.

Edit: Now SEdive07 and Rider of Aeons.

Last edited:

Yellow De Viridian Grove

I'll be on PS soon if anyone wants to battle. I"ll also hop on the xat :D

Opponent: TheDragonKnight
Nation: Nariya
Class/Level: Boss
Win/Loss:Win
Score: 4-0
Streak number: 1
Replay (Code for WiFi/Link for PS): http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/battletower-ou-290836
Additional comments: Dragons <3

Opponent: The Dragon Knight
Nation: Nariya
Class/Level: Boss
Win/Loss:Win
Score: 1-0
Streak number: 1
Replay (Code for WiFi/Link for PS): http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/battletower-ou-290838
Additional comments: Mah favorite team.

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Um...anyone has Pokebattle?

Status
Not open for further replies.