• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pixel Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Hey all sorry for not being around. My life is just so stressful and busy right now :( *sigh*

Anyway, can't believe they finally announced a RS remake! I'm so excited for it, as it's still my favorite gen (and I'm old enough to say that I've played all gens when they originally released lol... that's kinda of sad).

So what else has been going on in the guild lately?

Same for me. Yay for being old :D
We opened up a few new sections and will be opening up a couple more in the coming months. The tournament is also under way

Hello. Is this guild active?

Remember you can only post here if you joined.

Yes it is, some people are probably busy or something :/

I am busy atm with those terrible end of year exams :(

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3

SEdive07

DIVEstrong
Anyone want to jump on xat and trade around a few extra pokes I will be on

SEdive07

DIVEstrong
thats cool i will be on for a while if you end up being able to. about an hour or so

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
thats cool i will be on for a while if you end up being able to. about an hour or so

Definitely not. :/ I'm still here for another 3-5 hours. Still. Watching anime is fun.

Also, someone tell me if I should run 252 HP/252 Spd Jolly or 252 Atk/252 Spd Adamant on Scizor.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I should really post here more often :x

@Aeons: What do you want your Scizor to be? Banded? Mega? defogger? Special?
Looks like people are taking exams, lol. I still need to take my online exam and a post test to do. Hopefully I pass to get college credit and high school credit :s. I also still have lots of work to do for school, nooo >.<

Anyway, I reaaly need to battle more, I've gotten really lazy on battling and should start getting back up on my feet :x

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
I should really post here more often :x

@Aeons: What do you want your Scizor to be? Banded? Mega? defogger? Special?
Looks like people are taking exams, lol. I still need to take my online exam and a post test to do. Hopefully I pass to get college credit and high school credit :s. I also still have lots of work to do for school, nooo >.<

Anyway, I reaaly need to battle more, I've gotten really lazy on battling and should start getting back up on my feet :x

Gimme all the sets you can think of. I'll get to breeding one of each. BECAUSE WYNAUT?

Adaptable Porygon-Z

[Spoil]
666Vivillon-Garden.png

666Vivillon-Continental.png

vivillon_forma_moderno_by_fernando0314-d6vvk2j.png
[/Spoil]​

So, Guys, I was wondering if I could ask people for a favour. I would like to collect all the Vivillon patterns as 5-6 IV'd with Compoundeyes or Friendguard along with an appropriate nature. So far I have the two in the spoiler above, and I am willing to breed pokémon for people in return . Would greatly appreciate it .

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I have those two and a Shoiny Trevenant but they are not 5IV

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
[Spoil]
666Vivillon-Garden.png

666Vivillon-Continental.png
[/Spoil]​

So, Guys, I was wondering if I could ask people for a favour. I would like to collect all the Vivillon patterns as 5-6 IV'd with Compoundeyes or Friendguard along with an appropriate nature. So far I have the two in the spoiler above, and I am willing to breed pokémon for people in return . Would greatly appreciate it .

I can provide for you some Elegant ones, APZ. I have a few friends who can provide for you the Sandstorm patterns. Fairy herself provides Polar.

Need one of both, APZ? *rolls up sleeves for Vivillon breeding*
LET'S GO.

Adaptable Porygon-Z

I have those two and a Shoiny Trevenant but they are not 5IV

What is your native design? Are you able to breed me a 5Iv one? :D If you can I would be happy to breed you something with at least 5IV's.

I can provide for you some Elegant ones, APZ. I have a few friends who can provide for you the Sandstorm patterns. Fairy herself provides Polar.

Need one of both, APZ? *rolls up sleeves for Vivillon breeding*
LET'S GO.

Rider, I like you, you can sit by me :D Yes, I would love if you could get me both. I can ask Fairy myself if she would be willing. Let me know what you want in return and I will let you know if possible :D

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
Rider, I like you, you can sit by me :D Yes, I would love if you could get me both. I can ask Fairy myself if she would be willing. Let me know what you want in return and I will let you know if possible :D

Let's see, let's see...

You need them to be 31/x/31/31/31/31 or is any 5IV set fine by you? Because I have a ton of them in my PokeBank. And by a ton, I mean about three boxes. I got a bit carried away.

I'll edit this when I think of something, but at this point, perhaps a 5IV Jolly Venipede w/ Speed Boost? All of my Scatterbugs are Timid, by the by.
Ah, maybe an 5IV Timid/Modest Abra w/ Magic Guard?

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Im modern Vivillion

Adaptable Porygon-Z

Let's see, let's see...

You need them to be 31/x/31/31/31/31 or is any 5IV set fine by you? Because I have a ton of them in my PokeBank. And by a ton, I mean about three boxes. I got a bit carried away.

I'll edit this when I think of something, but at this point, perhaps a 5IV Jolly Venipede w/ Speed Boost? All of my Scatterbugs are Timid, by the by.
Ah, maybe an 5IV Timid/Modest Abra w/ Magic Guard?

Timid and 31/x/31/31/31/31 would be great :D I need to breed a venipede with speed boost anyway for myself, so is that ok? :D

Im modern Vivillion

Is it possible for you to breed me one? :D I may have a 5iv male one that you could borrow to breed with it :D

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
Timid would be great :D I need to breed a venipede with speed boost anyway for myself, so is that ok? :D

Any specific IV spreads like 31/x/31/31/31/31 or is any good by you?
I'll leave two in your care, so if you want, I'll fish them up. We'll take it to VMs from here.
(Oh, nickname the Venipede CHOO CHOO or something. XD)

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Timid and 31/x/31/31/31/31 would be great :D I need to breed a venipede with speed boost anyway for myself, so is that ok? :D

Is it possible for you to breed me one? :D I may have a 5iv male one that you could borrow to breed with it :D
give me monsoon or island and we have a deal, i haven't been breeding much lately

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Drastic, give me an Ocean one as well

Status
Not open for further replies.