• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pixel Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellow De Viridian Grove

New Vivilion pattern. France only so far, but still. Are you looking forward to it?

I honestly like its looks, but I could care less. It doesn't change Vivilion or make it viable or anything. It doesn't even get anything interesting, besides the pattern. It is a pure collector thing I guess.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Serebii username: QuoteMissy
PS Username: QuoteMaster
Wifi FC: 3909-8385-9595
Preferred Nation: Heleg Nos
Which class within the division: Knight

Welcome to Pixel Dreams :D

I will try and get on a little more over the next couple of days to update everything here and in the tournament. Exams need to be over already :O

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Ah, so Quote joins..

Anyone planning on entering or has entered the Pokemon GL tourney?

SEdive07

DIVEstrong
God I hate baton pass teams. I can usually beat them but they are not that original, at least ones that aren't a quick pass. Well I got a pretty good fail here on one that tried to chain against me....

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-119991434

Mistakes are made but that one spelled the end so he/she just quit.

FYI I have been pretty busy getting ready to graduate so I have not been doing much here and I apologize. Coming next week I should be more active. Hallowkin I will try to get on either tonight or tomorrow to battle you.

Hello all! Thank you for the warm welcome! :)

Anyways, I can donate some Leftovers (1 available so far but it'll slowly grow thanks to my Pachirisu squad) and Battle Point items to the shop as well as RNG breed some 'mons in 5th gen and IV breed in 6th gen (I've yet to update what I can breed quickly though on my google doc).

Yellow De Viridian Grove

God I hate baton pass teams. I can usually beat them but they are not that original, at least ones that aren't a quick pass. Well I got a pretty good fail here on one that tried to chain against me....

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-119991434

Mistakes are made but that one spelled the end so he/she just quit.

FYI I have been pretty busy getting ready to graduate so I have not been doing much here and I apologize. Coming next week I should be more active. Hallowkin I will try to get on either tonight or tomorrow to battle you.
Why did (s)he just switch from Scoliopede to Vaporeon is the question.

Tomorrow would be awesome. I am also free this weekend and don't mind waiting.

Imma Agito

Outplay Man
I'll be in the xat again today around 5pm (GMT -4) or all day tomorrow after class since it's the last day ^_^

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Anyone signed up for the global link tourney?

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I love the low ladder

Calls me noob before the battle begins then uses Giga Drain Ferrothorn

Edit: In the first battle I had with this team (based around Medicahm and Bisharp) Medicam took damage, then HJK itself to death -__-

noobish to an extent, but giga ferro?

So far fave a good record on the gl tourney. 13-7 and I didnt think my team would do that well

Adaptable Porygon-Z

What do people think of Toxic and skydrop? I am unsure if it is allowed in normal competitive ( i could be wrong, but was there a problem with skydrop) ? i saw someone use it in a VGC match on youtube and it seemed like a good idea:) although, there is a weight limit. A skarmory was unable to lift a mega Gyrados.

Also, anybody who wants to help me with my vivillon quest, it is in my sig. I am getting a sandstorm, elegant and ocean one as well, just javen't edited that post yet.

What do people think of Toxic and skydrop? I am unsure if it is allowed in normal competitive ( i could be wrong, but was there a problem with skydrop) ? i saw someone use it in a VGC match on youtube and it seemed like a good idea:) although, there is a weight limit. A skarmory was unable to lift a mega Gyrados.

Also, anybody who wants to help me with my vivillon quest, it is in my sig. I am getting a sandstorm, elegant and ocean one as well, just javen't edited that post yet.

I don't think any moves are banned except for Dark Void (although I probably need to double-check the Dark Void part), Sky Drop had a glitch last gen where if the target fainted before the second turn, I think the Sky Drop user would be stuck there or something that prevented the battle from progressing, but I think they fixed it this gen. I don't see why toxic would be banned from Nintendo's tourneys though.

Why do I have to be stuck with pooey Modern pattern? T.T

Adaptable Porygon-Z

I don't think any moves are banned except for Dark Void (although I probably need to double-check the Dark Void part), Sky Drop had a glitch last gen where if the target fainted before the second turn, I think the Sky Drop user would be stuck there or something that prevented the battle from progressing, but I think they fixed it this gen. I don't see why toxic would be banned from Nintendo's tourneys though.

Oh, i meant using them together as a stall tactic:D
I was stuck with the Garden pattern:(

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)

Oh, i meant using them together as a stall tactic:D
I was stuck with the Garden pattern:(

Elegant Vivillon best Vivillon! *fistpump*
Also, Kangaskhan, how should I raise her? 252 HP/252 Atk as part of a Baton Pass set, or 252 Atk/252 Spd as part of just maiming everything that comes at her?

WillieNelson

Elegant Vivillon best Vivillon! *fistpump*
Also, Kangaskhan, how should I raise her? 252 HP/252 Atk as part of a Baton Pass set, or 252 Atk/252 Spd as part of just maiming everything that comes at her?

Mega Teen Mom is best at just pounding everything into dust with Parental Bond. I'd go 252 atk/speed, jolly.

(Also, Polar Vivillon is best Vivillon)

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists

There was also a glitch in doubles where if Gravity was activated while a Pokemon was using SD, the user would come back down while the target was registered as still in the air but could be hit. There are videos of it on YouTube.

aggron2000

Chess Nerd
So I faced Haka 3 times. and won twice.
Opponent: Hakallowin
Nation: Nariya (BOSS BATTLE)
Class/Level: N/A
Win/Loss: 2W/1L
Score: 4-0, 2-0, 0-1
Streak number: 0 because the loss was the last game I played lol
Replay (Code for WiFi/Link for PS):http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/battletower-ou-293115
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/battletower-ou-293114
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/battletower-ou-293116
Additional comments: He played well. I haxed the heck out of him. I won the bo3.
aggron2000 gained 120 EXP!
XP: 418 Shards: 100
I like facing Haka, mainly because he's better than me and I learn every time I face him. I also get a ton of EXP. Thanks Haka.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
So I faced Haka 3 times. and won twice.
Opponent: Hakallowin
Nation: Nariya (BOSS BATTLE)
Class/Level: N/A
Win/Loss: 2W/1L
Score: 4-0, 2-0, 0-1
Streak number: 0 because the loss was the last game I played lol
Replay (Code for WiFi/Link for PS):http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/battletower-ou-293115
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/battletower-ou-293114
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/battletower-ou-293116
Additional comments: He played well. I haxed the heck out of him. I won the bo3.
aggron2000 gained 120 EXP!
XP: 418 Shards: 100
I like facing Haka, mainly because he's better than me and I learn every time I face him. I also get a ton of EXP. Thanks Haka.

Why so much XP?

Status
Not open for further replies.