• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pixel Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Well, to chime in a little ....... I have finished my last exam of my third year of college..... We shall see whether I get to my fourth year over the coming weeks ( Please let me pass the exams ) Good luck to any one going to college!! XD.
Yay:D Another breeding project :D I can get grimers for people if they need them, I have one for filling the dex :D
Hakallowin, I would love to sign up too, since you are here and all :D (Let me do wifi if there is a possibility)
No problemo AP-Z

RoySceptile

Bakaner

SEdive07

DIVEstrong
Hi all!

Sorry I have been so inactive as of late. I just graduated from college on sunday and I am trying to get resumes out, find jobs, etc. I will be starting masters classes next week so that will consume my life for a month or so.

In other news I have completed the bounty and now I just need to show it. Let me know if/when you are available.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Screw Ike and his great eather! I hatched a 4iv Shiny Riolu

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
3 more days and I am exam free.

People from Nariya and Heleg Nos should apply for the Nation Wars.

In other news Watch Dogs is kinda good :D

DrasticPhase

Half ded
If you're in Heleg Nos, please PM me if you want to apply for the Nation War. I'll need 2 more PS and 1 more Wifi. (Iirc, it's 3 PS and 2 Wifi). But if I'm hurting for wifi, it'll be 3 PS.

aggron2000

Chess Nerd
getrekt

So, I wrecked DK's BP team.
Opponent: the DragonKnight (DRAGON'S DEN - BOSS FIGHT)
Nation: N/A
Class/Level: N/A
Win/Loss: Win
Score: 6-0
Streak number: This puts me at... 1? for recorded battles at least.
Replay (Code for WiFi/Link for PS): http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/battletower-ou-294343
Additional comments: he used BP. My team countered BP. I won.

Lordfeebas gained 50 EXP!
EXP - 418
Shards - 100

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Hey guys, sorry to do this, but I'm resigning. Nothing's wrong, you guys are wonderful, but I'm movin' on ta greener pastures. I'll pop by the chat from time to time if you'll still have me, and I wish you guys all the best <3

Yellow De Viridian Grove

So, I wrecked DK's BP team.
Opponent: the DragonKnight (DRAGON'S DEN - BOSS FIGHT)
Nation: N/A
Class/Level: N/A
Win/Loss: Win
Score: 6-0
Streak number: This puts me at... 1? for recorded battles at least.
Replay (Code for WiFi/Link for PS): http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/battletower-ou-294343
Additional comments: he used BP. My team countered BP. I won.

Lordfeebas gained 50 EXP!
EXP - 418
Shards - 100
Streak only applies to PD members :3

By Moose. Enjoy your time and don't be a stranger :3

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Hey guys, sorry to do this, but I'm resigning. Nothing's wrong, you guys are wonderful, but I'm movin' on ta greener pastures. I'll pop by the chat from time to time if you'll still have me, and I wish you guys all the best <3

NO!!! We lost the moose! What are we going to do with these nuts?

you'll get the joke if you watched invader zim

On a serious note, we'll miss you moose. good luck

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
ezimba11461574857400.gif

So I got a new computer and this is the first thing I did.

DEMON CATERPIE. In other news, I managed to complete a 48-streak for the Battle Maison's Super Singles. Somewhat sad because an Entei flinched all of my Pokemon with what I believe was King's Rock Extremespeed. I mean, really. Didn't help that it burned all my Pokemon (Including my Special Attacking Goodra). I should consider switching up the AegiGooeyKanga core. I mispredicted an attack and lost my Aegi before Entei came out as well. :/

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
I thought I'd also visit the xat on my new computer :3 Anyone want to join me?

I'll try, but chances are slim with my uni net. I now have 50 of each berry as well as of this post. Clearly I'm harvesting too much.

EDIT: Nope. Uni net hates the xat so much.

EDIT the second: Just beat Nita in Super Singles! *flailing around at having gotten his first monument in the Maison*
Evelyn! You're so cute, but you're next on my list of Chatelaines to take down!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.