• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pixel Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
I guess there is enough interest. If people want to join the war team then post here with this:

Name:
Nation:
Wifi or PS?:

I have also got the line ups for the first ever Nation War. This will start from tomorrow. The line ups are:

Quote vs Hakallowin, Drastic vs Aggy, Dew vs AP-Z and Last Jedi vs Rider of Aeons. I will post these matches again in the tournament thread. Remember that WiFi is 3 battles and PS is 7 battles. PS will be different tiers.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Oh sh1t, different tiers :D

I guess I could try out...
Name: DrasticPhase
Nation: Heleg Nos
Wifi or PS?: Wifi bc fxck PS :D

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Name: the last Jedi
Wifi or PS?: wifi

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Name: Dew Watatsumi
Wifi or PS?: WiFi

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
Well, I'm just going to say that the Berry Farm will be open for business sometime within the next two days.
*fanfare*
Just to let you guys know before hand, I have all the cultivatable berries that you can get in X/Y. Which means I have no access to Micle, Custap, Rowap and Jacoba Berries until they are released in an event sometime in the distant future. Please remember not to ask me for those ones, if you may.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Still working on something, but if I can trade my dittos from my heart gold and transfer them to x, I'll be breeding a few pokemon with special balls

Ajduk

Currently stuck at work but I will be avaliable for
some wifi battling in about 6-7 hours(yes, I know it is long, I just got here).

If you follow the tier system then you can expect a mixes team(no ubers). Sometimes I just love battling with less used pokemon :)

Last edited:

Imma Agito

Outplay Man
I'll be in the xat chat all day taking battles. Mostly PS though, I'll do WiFi if it's VGC.

Ajduk

I'll be on xat in half sm hour taking wifi battles.

Edit: Still waiting for a mod to come to xat :/

Last edited:
So apparently while hunting for Leftovers/Light Balls for the guild shop I ran across these two:

bkZuips.png
vNeFl1G.png

If I keep finding shinies instead of Leftovers, I swear I will go bonkers!

Anywho, they'll be put into the Guild shop. If that post ever gets transferred :p

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Nariyatrianglesmall_zps1342f881.png

Hakallowin
Aggron2000
AP-Z
Rider of Aeons

Helegtrianglesmall_zps8a548075.png

DrasticPhase
Last Jedi
QuoteMissy
Dew

PS Battles:
Quote vs Hakallowin
Drastic vs Aggy
Last Jedi vs Rider of Aeons.

You will battle your opponent 7 times. Each battle will be a different tier.

The tiers are the following:
5th gen OU
6th gen OU
5th gen UU
6th gen RU
6th get Ubers
6th gen UU
5th gen LC

Wifi battle:
Dew vs AP-Z

You will battle each other 3 times.

If you are battling you need to post the results in the tournament thread. Whoever posts the battle results just needs to edit their post and add the next result on to it.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
yay, im gonna get destroyed by adapt! :D

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Coming out of retirement so hopefully I can do a good job and get my battle groove back, so I'm looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.