• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pixel Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-130665558 With this I'm over 1400 on the Ubers ladder! Yeehaw!

So anyways, what game cartidges do you guys have? I have Emerald and all 4th gen and 5th gen games and of course X and Y, it doesn't sound like a bad idea to start a Nuzlocke of our own soon if most of us share a cart in common.

WillieNelson

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-130665558 With this I'm over 1400 on the Ubers ladder! Yeehaw!

So anyways, what game cartidges do you guys have? I have Emerald and all 4th gen and 5th gen games and of course X and Y, it doesn't sound like a bad idea to start a Nuzlocke of our own soon if most of us share a cart in common.

I have Ruby (internal battery ded tho), HG, Platinum, and all 5th/6th gen carts. We should totally do a challenge run of a spin-off like PMD or something :$

DrasticPhase

Half ded

I have FireRed, RSE(I don't have a gameboy/DS to play these though :c), DPPt, HeartGold, Black, White 2, and Y.
We can totally do a Nuzlocke if we have some people to do this.

Adaptable Porygon-Z

I have emerald, sapphire and ruby as a rom, all 4th, 5th and 6th gen as well:)

Also, The shop is up. Ready for business :D More pokémon and items need to be added but the breeding section is ready :D *Please take a look at the Vivillon Tag*

Last edited:

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
I have... Red, Blue, Yellow, Crystal (which no longer works because I was an idiot as a kid), Ruby, Firered, Emerald, Platinum, Heartgold, Black, X. As for spinoffs, PMD RRT, PMD EoT, the first two Pokemon Ranger games... *not sure if he left any out*
Anyhoo, big list.

With regards to the berry shop, I think Garnet's been too busy to send the stuff to me, lol.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I have Yellow, Silver, Gold, Crystal (stolen) Stadium, Stadium 2 (missing), Sapphire, Emerald, Firered, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, PBR, Colosseum, XD, PMD Red (missing), PMD Blue (barely works), Time, Darkness, Sky, Ranger 2, Ranger GS, Black (missing), White, HG, SS, Black 2, White 2, Pokepark 2, and X

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I have: green, gold and X, though the first two don't work anymore :(

you can buy a new internal battery to reolace it. they do have tutorials

Ajduk

you can buy a new internal battery to reolace it. they do have tutorials

I might give it a go.

While we are on the topic of games, how many more pokemon games do you expect for the 3ds before the next hand held console comes out?
3DS is pretty expensive and I don't like the idea of having to buy another hand held console in the next 2 years.
I hope that we at least get gen 7 on the 3DS :)

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Lets see...we have the main game and the remake (X/Y, ORAS), We have Rumble, Trozei, PMD, and Art Academy... an now we have to wait for and now we have for Ranger, (another PMD?), Pokemon Pinball, or Snap? Or maybe something like a pokemon Conquest sequel, but its unlikely.

Ajduk

Lets see...we have the main game and the remake (X/Y, ORAS), We have Rumble, Trozei, PMD, and Art Academy... an now we have to wait for and now we have for Ranger, (another PMD?), Pokemon Pinball, or Snap? Or maybe something like a pokemon Conquest sequel, but its unlikely.

I was talking about main games :)
I am hoping for gen 7 on 3DS.
The normal DS had 2 gens on it.

Idk the prices in America, but I payed mine about 300$.
Having to pay that much or more for a new hand held console in about 2 years would suck :/

Last edited:

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
That's a lot I bought my 3ds for $169 there a lot cheaper now and I'm sure they'll keep the system for a while do to low sales on wii u so they might just take a break, going back to cartridges I used to have some but I had to sell them to buy the new ones :,-( so ima donate a few pokes to the guild if anyone wants, it be easier to Breed if I had a ditto though but I'll make do, who wants a fire spin litleo :)

Ajduk

That's a lot I bought my 3ds for $169 there a lot cheaper now and I'm sure they'll keep the system for a while do to low sales on wii u so they might just take a break, going back to cartridges I used to have some but I had to sell them to buy the new ones :,-( so ima donate a few pokes to the guild if anyone wants, it be easier to Breed if I had a ditto though but I'll make do, who wants a fire spin litleo :)

Yea, I know, the price is huge.
Well, the price difference between America and Europe is usually huge for most games and/or consoles.
Most companies don't even lower the amount of EUR that we have to pay to somehow balance the cost. They just switch from dollars to euros and
the price goes up for a crazy amount :/
Oh, and they are still close to 300$ in all gaming stores here :/

I am currently breeding for a 6 IV HA hasty shiny treecko so I will have some 6 IV HA hasty ones to donate to the shop :)

Last edited:

Imma Agito

Outplay Man
I was talking about main games :)
I am hoping for gen 7 on 3DS.
The normal DS had 2 gens on it.

Idk the prices in America, but I payed mine about 300$.
Having to pay that much or more for a new hand held console in about 2 years would suck :/

I got lucky and bought mine on ebay for $113. It's been two years and it still works just fine.

Ajduk

Restarted my browser and lost Xat membership :/
I'll be online for several hours if mod drops by :)

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Thanks Quote for the idea :)

Pixel Dreams would like to present it's very first
Guild Nuzlocke!

What game shall we do this Nuzlocke on? It's... *drum rolls*
pokemon_heartgold_pokemon_soulsilver.jpg

HEARTGOLD AND SOULSILVER!!!

Here are the rules:
1) When your pokemon faints, it is considered dead
When this happen, your pokemon must be released or boxed and to be never used again in this Nuzlocke.

2) One pokemon per route
If you meet a Pidgey as your first pokemon, you can only catch Pidgey and only Pidgey on that Route. If you meet a Sentret next, you can't catch it. What about if you have no pokeballs later on? Too bad, too sad. You wasted your chance. What about if you see a dupe of your caught pokemon some where else? Read the next rule. APPLICABLE WHEN YOU GET YOUR POKEBALLS

3) Dupes Clause
If you caught a Pidgey in one route, and another Pidgey appears the next route, that Pidgey will be voided and can get another pokemon that's not a Pidgey

4) You must nickname all of your pokemon
This is to gain a closer bond to your pokemon. So if it dies, you will forever be sad.

5) You win by completing the Nuzlocke in the shortest amount of time. If you complete it first, that doesn't neccessarily mean you win. It will be based upon when you defeat Red in Mt. Silver.

6) PM me the time you have completed the Nuzlocke.
This will allow people not to know when you complete it and take advantage of it.

The points system
5 XP and Shards for beating 4 Gyms
5 XP and Shards for beating Elite 4 once
10 XP and Shards beating E4 twice (In Round 2, when their at a higher level)
15 XP and Shards beating Red
50 XP and Shards for completing the Nuzlocke
70 XP and Shards for completing the Nuzlocke in 3rd place
90 XP and Shards for completing the Nuzlocke in 2nd place
110 XP and Shards for completing the Nuzlocke in 1st place place
10 XP and Shards for joining the Nuzlocke
1 XP and Shard if you die in the Nuzlocke

If you would like to join, PM me. Do not VM me or any other messaging system. PM will help me keep track on who wants to join.
DO NOT START UNTIL YOU SEE A POST WHEN TO BEGIN

Last edited:

Ajduk

Nice :)
I don't have those games though :/
However, I do have something that I can use :) though since it is super slow it might throw me back a bit.

Last edited:

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Nice :)
I don't have those games though :/
However, I do have an emulator that I can use :) though since it is super slow it might throw me back a bit.

I'll accept those things. Just PM me if you want to join.
Also, lets stop talking about the thing I bolded. I'm pretty sure we are not suppose to talk about those things here.

Status
Not open for further replies.