• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pixel Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I'm replacing Roy or is it like Soviet Russia where Roy replace you XD

That's bad I know...

Also, what happens if your game freezes?

Last edited:

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Nuzlock_zpsa3a66087.png

So I made it to Whitney. Since my last update I have only decided to catch one more Pokemon. My Hoothoot has also evolved.

Whitney_zps7beb16c6.png

I managed to get through again pretty easily. I did get a couple of crits but I don't think that they really mattered.

The team:
croconaw_zps83d0b225.png

Croconaw lvl 29

noctowl_zpsfb041c31.png

Noctowl lvl 21

abra_zpsb0c9af2e.png

Abra lvl 13

gastly_zpsd3c3a135.png

Gastly lvl 3

Between Whitney and Morty my Croconaw has evolved and I have caught a Koffing. I also made it through Morty's gym by using Crunch on everything.

morty_zps4dd012b6.png

feraligatr_zps153b5517.png

Feraligatr lvl 33

noctowl_zpsfb041c31.png

Noctowl lvl 21

koffing_zps05994078.png

Koffing lvl 14

abra_zpsb0c9af2e.png

Abra lvl 14

gastly_zpsd3c3a135.png

Gastly lvl 3​

Yellow De Viridian Grove

I'm replacing Roy or is it like Soviet Russia where Roy replace you XD

That's bad I know...

Also, what happens if your game freezes?

If it happens and nothing important has happened since your last save, just reset. If something important has happened.... I don't know.

I finally can post about my Nuzlocke!

I chose cyndaquil as my starter and was off! Off so quickly, I forgot to NN him, but he will be named Iroh in the near future (hopefully lol)

After returning to Elm's Lab, I decided to name my Rival Zuko and dedicate the NN to A:TLA and continue where AP-Z left off lol

I caught a Pidgey (Route 29) who will eventually be NN Jinora, and a Geodude named Tough (Route 42). Upon reaching Route 31, I took a detour to Dark Cave where I caught a Zubat and named it Laogai. He was boxed and is waiting if Jinora died later on. After grinding for a bit, I scaled Sprout Tower where I caught a Gastly named Koh. After beating Sprout Tower and Cyndaquil evolving, I quickly healed and challenged Falkner.

After missed Rock Throw 7 times in a row against Pidgeotto (I knew I should have healed for PP), I ended up 4HKOing with Ember without it using Roost or Falkner using potions!

Party:
;156;-Iroh-14
;074;-Tough-13
;016;-Jinora-12
;092;-Koh-4

Box:
;041;-Laogai-4

Route 32 had some high hopes for me giving me a Hoppip I decided not to catch. I also decided to start investing in Koh and training him up some. Got to the Pokecenter without any training casualties and stopped for a much needed rest before heading into the cave. Inside the cave, I caught a Ratatta named Sokka and decided to box it for later. Got through the cave just fine and landed in Azelea Town. Defeated Team Rocket, but not before Koh died to a surprise Bite from an Ekens. While at the Slowpoke Well, I decided to abuse species clause and my second encounter was a Slowpoke (take that 15% appearance rate!) and nicknamed him Pakku.

Easily swept through the bug gym trainers with Tough. Then Bugsy quickly met the same fate.

Party:
;156;-Iroh-16
;074;-Tough-19
;016;-Jinora-15
;079;-Pakku-6

Box:
;041;-Laogai-4
;019;-Sokka-4

Dead:
;092;-Koh-4

Last edited:

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Progress Report #2

I left of at beating Silver. I went through Ilex Forest. Didn't caught anything. The Route after Ilex Forest, I caught Lia, the Drowzee. Grinded a bit before battling Whitney. Iirc, my pokemons were at the level 18-21 range. Ricky, the Geodude set up 2 Rock Polishes on Clefairy. It was no problem. But then Miltank came next. And let me tell you, it was a horror. Attract, Milk Drink, and Roll Out made me rage. Ricky's Magnitude was always low, and it end up dying. Sent out Connor, the Sandshrew to poison it with Poison Sting. It wouldn't poison and Connor died as well. My only hope was Gator the Croconaw. Attract was annoying, but I finally beat Whitney with Ricky amd Connor as my casualities. Jenn the Pidgeotto, Gator the Croconaw, and Lia the Drowzee. Went to the next route, Nidoran male was the pokemon of the route, caught it and named it Tyler. Went to the National Park, got Metapod, but didn't caught it. The next two routes were Stantlers, didn't caught any Stantlers. Grinded a bit, went to the route left to Ecureatuk, and got a TAUROS!!!! Lowered it's HP. It was being stubborn so I went with Water Gun since I thought it didn't kill. Yuuuuup, I killed it :(. I was a sad puppy. Went to geind again, but I went to burned Tower. Battled Silver which was no problem. When I went down to were the Legendary Dogs were, walked a bit and got a MAGMAR!!! I needed a fire type. Lowered it enough to get it to red. And finally, I CAUGHT A MAGMAR! I named him Charles. I also evolved Nidoran and Croconaw and Drowzee. After my pokes were sufficently leveled, I took on the Gym. Charles deafeated all the Gym Trainers since it was my lowest level pokemon. And caught up with Jenn. On Morty, Gator Crumched everything and it was a easy win with no casualities. Here is my team at the moment.

Gator the Feraligatr @ 33
Charles the Magmar @ 27
Lia the Hypno @ 26
Jenn the Pidgeotto @ 27
Tyler Nidorino @ 28

My next report will be after Jasmine, if I do get to her.

In not Nuzlocke news, how about Magic Bounce Mega Sableye? I'm sad, should have kept Prankster :(

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Starting where I last saved, I now caught Drowzee (AGAIN) and named her Banana on Route 34, I sent Kill You the Magikarp and Spike the Togepi in the Daycare (AGAIN), went to Goldenrod to get the bike and did some level grinding until i went to the National Park and caught a Hoothoot and named him Hooters, I backtracked to Route 35 and caught a Nidoran Male and named him King Cheese. Went to the gym where Hooters died. King Cheese Evolved into Nidorino before making it to Whitney where I EASILY defeated her with no casualties from her deathburger After Healing my team I got Kill you and Spike back from the Daycare. Captued Pidgey in Route 36 named him Allah. On route 37 I captured a Stantler named her Christmas, taught Roxy Rock Smash and got a Rare Candy from a rock in Violet city and evolved my Magikarp to Gyrados BEFORE heading to Ecruteak. Went back to Goldenrod to get the Eevee and named him Kit. I then put Kit and Allah in the Daycare.

I now arrived in Ecruteak city where I got the HM Surf for Gyrados and I caught another Zubat in the Burned Tower and named her Bella. Before going to the gym, I went to Mt. Motar to get Strength and cptured a Machop named Steroids. I arrived at the Ecruteak gym and defeated Morty with Togepi

(Current Team)
Bayleef-Chika: Lvl 20
Nidorino M-KingCheese: Lvl19
Drowzee- Banana: Lvl 21
Grodude-Roxy: Lvl 21
Spike-Togepi: Lvl 23
Kill You-Gyrados: Lvl 21

Dead
Ratata (Nibbler) Lvl 4
Ekans (Snake-Eyes) Lvl 4
Beedrill (Killer B) Lvl 13
Zubat (Batgirl) Lvl 10
Hoothoot (Hooters) Lvl 13

Daycare
Pidgey-Allah (Lvl 12)
Eevee-Kit (Lvl 5)

Box
Stantler-Christmas(Lvl 15)
Zubat-Bella(Lvl 14)
Machop-Steroids(Lvl13)
Miltank-Dr.Burger

Last edited:

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
Sigh...
Serebii Main Site said:
Further details have been revealed about the Pokémon, Mega Sableye. It is confirmed that Mega Sableye retains its Dark/Ghost-type, but rather than keep any of the abilities, it gets the ability Magic Bounce. It has increased Defense and Special Attack stats, but decreased Speed. During battle, Mega Sableye shelters itself behind the jewel, from where it can take advantage of any openings its target leaves exposed.

So. Sableye loses Prankster/Stall/Keen Eye for Magic Bounce. He's tankier than ever. But is that Special Attack boost worth it? Your thoughts, Pixel Dreamers?

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Sigh...

So. Sableye loses Prankster/Stall/Keen Eye for Magic Bounce. He's tankier than ever. But is that Special Attack boost worth it? Your thoughts, Pixel Dreamers?
Its more reasonable than stance change...i don't know why they decreased his speed knowing sableye is slow without prankster anyway... other than that....If they give him a crazy high amount of special defense and physical defense, he's going to be a hell of alot annoying, especially since you can't taunt him to stop recover.... It seems like Chansey/blissey will be replaced. Especially since he can swagplay too (and please don't give me the its banned crap i know)

Imma Agito

Outplay Man
imo The defense boosts don't really matter unless they're increased to the point of Shuckle defenses because without Prankster Will o wisp physical attackers like mega Pinsir and Azumarill are free to go in on him. People may use prankster first and then mega evolve but that still doesn't stop switch ins from destroying him. Plus with the speed drop he can no longer compete with slow pokes like Mega mawile.

We don't know how much the stats will change and what the movepool will be but from the information we have so far I feel as though this pokemon won't be able to compete in OU. Then again I could be wrong or maybe it's godlike in UU or doubles or something.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Nuzlock_zpsa3a66087.png

After the 4th gym I decided to go and do the lake of rage section instead of the medicine part. During the Rocket hideout I lost my first Pokemon. My Kadabra was taken down with selfdestruct. I have also caught a couple more Pokemon during this time. A Geodude, Goldeen and that nice rage filled Gyarados..

kadabra_zpsd87a6aa0.png

Name: Lt Leen
Lv: 27

I completed the next 3 gyms with the same team. None of my Pokemon fainted.

Gyms_zps2e5672aa.png

Justin lvl 38-43

130-m_zpsf326e027.png

Java lvl 30

noctowl_zpsfb041c31.png

Sue lvl 23

koffing_zps05994078.png

Gadwin lvl 15

gastly_zpsd3c3a135.png

Feena lvl 3​

Last edited:

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Nuzlock_zpsa3a66087.png

After the 4th gym I decided to go and do the lake of rage section instead of the medicine part. During the Rocket hideout I lost my first Pokemon. My Kadabra was taken down with selfdestruct. I have also caught a couple more Pokemon during this time. A Geodude, Goldeen and that nice rage filled Gyarados..

kadabra_zpsd87a6aa0.png

Name: Lt Leen
Lv: 27

I completed the next 3 gyms with the same team. None of my Pokemon fainted.

Gyms_zps2e5672aa.png

Justin lvl 38-43

130-m_zpsf326e027.png

Java lvl 30

noctowl_zpsfb041c31.png

Sue lvl 23

koffing_zps05994078.png

Gadwin lvl 15

gastly_zpsd3c3a135.png

Feena lvl 3​

#foreverlevel3Feena

Poor Feena lol

I'll post an update at some point. Training is taking a while, but Oddish is kicking butt.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Hello everyone, first id like to say thank you so much for allowing me into this amazing guild and giving me a chance to get my competitive groove back but due to my issues of transitioning from leader status to member it is not easy for me, so i thank you all for everything, i shall now be leaving the guild i wish you all the best and may Pixel Dreams live long and prosper

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Hello everyone, first id like to say thank you so much for allowing me into this amazing guild and giving me a chance to get my competitive groove back but due to my issues of transitioning from leader status to member it is not easy for me, so i thank you all for everything, i shall now be leaving the guild i wish you all the best and may Pixel Dreams live long and prosper

Bye TLJ. You are always welcomed back if you want :3 Good luck wherever ya land.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3

I was about to speak in Yoda but I can't.... On a serious note, its sad that you're leaving, and I hope you do well in whatever else you're doing...

Anyways in the Nuzelocke, I caught a Krabby in route 40, caught a tentacool in route 41. I went to chuck's gym and lost Nidorino and a Shuckle I recently got from the cianwood house to a bloody HITMONCHAN

I battled Chuck and after a long and drawn out Battle, Was able to defeat him losing Zubat and Tentacool.

(Current Team)
Bayleef-Chika: Lvl 25
Drowzee- Banana: Lvl 24
Grodude-Roxy: Lvl 22
Spike-Togepi: Lvl 24
Kill You-Gyrados: Lvl 23

Dead
Ratata (Nibbler) Lvl 4
Ekans (Snake-Eyes) Lvl 4
Zubat (Batgirl) Lvl 10
Nidorino -KingCheese: Lvl 24
Tentacool-Hentai: Lvl 19
Zubat-Bella:Lvl 15
Shuckle: Lvl 21 (returned to owner)

Daycare
Pidgey-Allah (Lvl 12)
Eevee-Kit (Lvl 5)

Box
Zubat-Bella(Lvl 14)
Machop-Steroids(Lvl13)
Miltank-Dr.Burger (Lvl 13)

Last edited:

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)

Ah, well, good luck in your future endeavours! I had fun fighting against you in the Nation Wars. One day, I'll beat you in 6th gen competitive bar Ubers. I just got way too lucky with that.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/rususpecttest-133590894

If only he didn't forfiet

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/rususpecttest-133593898 scarfed magmotor

NUZLOCKE REPORT

Beaten Jasmine with no casualties. But Roxy died to training Steroids my Machop

Caught a Golbat in the cave between route 47/48 Named her Emo

Caught a Vulpix in Route 48 and named him Kurama

Went to the Safari Zone and caught a Clefary (Able), an Abra (Psy), an Onix (PINGAS), a Magneton (Magneto),and a Raticate (Rabies)

Current team:
Bayleef-Chika: Lvl 26
Hypno- Banana: Lvl 27
Machop-Steroids: Lvl 19
Spike-Togepi: Lvl 27
Kill You-Gyrados: Lvl 24
Vulpix-Kurama: Lvl 24

Box
Miltank-Dr.Burger (Lvl 13)
Golbat-Emo(Lvl 22)
Raticate- Rabies (Lvl 16)
Krabby-Mrs.Krabs (Lvl 20)
Abra-Psy (Lvl 16)
Magneton-Magneto (Lvl 17)
Clefairy-Able(Lvl 17)
Onix-PINGAS (Lvl 17)

Daycare
Pidgey-Allah (Lvl 12)
Eevee-Kit (Lvl 5)

Dead
Ratata (Nibbler) Lvl 4
Ekans (Snake-Eyes) Lvl 4
Zubat (Batgirl) Lvl 10
Nidorino -KingCheese: Lvl 24
Tentacool-Hentai: Lvl 19
Zubat-Bella:Lvl 15
Shuckle: Lvl 21 (returned to owner)
Geodude-Roxy :Lvl 24

Last edited:

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Nuzlock_zpsa3a66087.png

On my journey to the last gym I lost my second Pokemon in my Nuzlock. I also maganged to catch another Pokemon along the way too.

koffing_zps57a48f3a.png

Gadwin lvl 15

Claire_zps9049dc41.png

My team up until this point:

Justin lvl 50

130-m_zpsf326e027.png

Java lvl 30

weepinbell_zps8eb15095.png

Puffy lvl 28

noctowl_zpsfb041c31.png

Sue lvl 32

gastly_zpsd3c3a135.png

Feena lvl 3​

Nuzlocke update:

caught an Unown in the Ruins of Alph, named it Professor
defeated Falkner with no losses (and finally had a moment where leer was useful)
obtained the Togepi egg and hatched it as my Violet City encounter, named him Zephyr
went to Route 32 and caught a Mareep, named him Metropolis
went through Union Cave and caught an Onix, named him CanyonSpwy
arrived at Azalea Town to heal and cleared out Team Rocket from the Slowpoke Well
tried to capture a Hoppip at Route 33 but was critted by Togepi
caught a Slowpoke at Slowpoke Well and named her Land Blub
defeated Bugsy with no losses
defeated the rival with no losses

Current Team:
Crush (Croconaw) level 25
Colossus (Geodude) level 12
Gretta (Gastly) level 7
Handel (Bellsprout) level 7
Hunter (Rattata) level 7
Zephyr (Togepi) level 9

Geez, you guys are way ahead! O_O

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Progress Report #3

I left off at Morty. I said I would do another report after beating Jasmine, but barely anything happened. So I did it later on.
Went to Lighthouse to train. Got to Cianwood. Get the Secret Potion and defeat Chuck. Got back to Olivine, give Secretpotion to Amphy. Defeated Jasmine. Had no casualties for the both of the them. But Chuck was annoying with his Hypnosis. Got to Mahaogny Town. On the way, I caught Mankey. Trained it, but he died, lol. Got to LoR and caught the Gyarados and named her Andrea. Did the souvenior shop. Did all the Rocket Stuff. Defeated Pryce. Got to Blackthorn. Deafeted Clair. Got my Badge from Dragon's Den. Defeated Kimono Girls wirh difficulty. Caught Ho-Oh. Going to the League, but lost Nidorino(Tyler) from not healing.

Team
Jenn the Pidgeotto @ 36
Charles the Magmar @ 35
Lia the Hypno @ 37
Andrea the Gyarados @ 36
Gator the Feraligatr @ 41

Status
Not open for further replies.