• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pixel Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Whew, first day at college went pretty well.
The earliest I start is 9am and the latest I finish is 3pm, and I also have Wednesday off.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Guild Nuzlocke News

It looks like the amount of people that joined is exactly what I wanted. I will still hold sign ups for the Ruby and Sapphire Nuzlocke. Sign ups end in Friday and will make a post about rules and points the following day or two​

I swear, my luck in breeding is so fabulous sometimes.
On the first egg for Tepig and Exeggutor...
Tepig: 31/31/31/31/31/31 Rash Blaze
Exeggutor: 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Cholorophyll

I'm also going to breed Trubbish, Ekans, Basculins, and Teddiursas soon :D

Also, if anyone can help me with these pokemons, I'll greatly appreciate it.
- HA Female Alomomola in Heal/Dream Ball
- HA Female Zangoose in Premier Ball
- HA Female Qwilfish in Great Ball

If anything, Alomomola and Qwilfish doesn't need to be female and in those balls due to being only in 5th gen. But since Zangoose is in 6th gen, I'd like help on that since I don't have Y.

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I only had emerald...

Also, if anyone can help me with these pokemons, I'll greatly appreciate it.
- HA Female Alomomola in Heal/Dream Ball
- HA Female Zangoose in Premier Ball
- HA Female Qwilfish in Great Ball

If anything, Alomomola and Qwilfish doesn't need to be female and in those balls due to being only in 5th gen. But since Zangoose is in 6th gen, I'd like help on that since I don't have Y.

I can help with Alomomola, thankfully Zangoose is the majority in the horde on X, so all you'd have to do is use PoisonPowder/Toxic/Entrainment/Worry Seed/Skill Swap on every female Zangoose you encounter in a horde and kill off the one Seviper.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I can help with Alomomola, thankfully Zangoose is the majority in the horde on X, so all you'd have to do is use PoisonPowder/Toxic/Entrainment/Worry Seed/Skill Swap on every female Zangoose you encounter in a horde and kill off the one Seviper.

That would be great. I don't know how PoisonPowder/Toxic can help though. I need to find a ghost move that hits every pokemon and use my Trace user

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Just out of curiosity, anyone here play the Trading Card Game? Or play TCGO? I want to get into it a bit more :D

I play it sometimes....the Xerneas deck is my favorite one, Aromatisse ability is so good...

Also, What do everyone else think of the new megas leaked?

Adaptable Porygon-Z

I play it sometimes....the Xerneas deck is my favorite one, Aromatisse ability is so good...

Also, What do everyone else think of the new megas leaked?

I only really got into it with furious fists. I pulled a mega herracross ex last week :D

I want camerupt right now, aswell as Altaria.

Crying on the inside and outside that I , aswell as other european players have to wait a full week when the rest of the world will have the game.... No internet for me that week :D

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Sharpedo is crying because it lost Speed Boost, but is loving Crunch and Ice Fang though. Wish it Waterfall got a boost, but 50% is pretty huge for an offensive Pokemon already. I'm just hoping his speed is over 111 to outpace Thundy if sub becomes good over Protect.

Camerupt will need a lot to be good, but SF Fire Blast and Earth Power is going to hit hard. It wasn't said, but I kinda wish he got a typing changed. Especially with his speed lowered. I guess with his speed being lowered, they can raise his other stats more though.

What if the Primals introduced perma weather? Would be cool considering it is just in Ubers.

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
Sharpedo is crying because it lost Speed Boost, but is loving Crunch and Ice Fang though. Wish it Waterfall got a boost, but 50% is pretty huge for an offensive Pokemon already. I'm just hoping his speed is over 111 to outpace Thundy if sub becomes good over Protect.

Camerupt will need a lot to be good, but SF Fire Blast and Earth Power is going to hit hard. It wasn't said, but I kinda wish he got a typing changed. Especially with his speed lowered. I guess with his speed being lowered, they can raise his other stats more though.

What if the Primals introduced perma weather? Would be cool considering it is just in Ubers.

Trick Room -> Growth MegaRupt sounds fun though.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
They wrecked Sharpedo's looks.
I'm sad.

Last edited:
That would be great. I don't know how PoisonPowder/Toxic can help though. I need to find a ghost move that hits every pokemon and use my Trace user

Zangoose's regular ability is Immunity if you see poison take effect then it has Toxic Boost. Ominous Wind hits all pokemon in a horde battle, but no pokemon with Trace as it's ability gets Ominous wind via breeding.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Zangoose's regular ability is Immunity if you see poison take effect then it has Toxic Boost. Ominous Wind hits all pokemon in a horde battle, but no pokemon with Trace as it's ability gets Ominous wind via breeding.

Totally forgot it had Immunity. That seems better than :D

Mega Evolution Thoughts.

Mega Sharpedo: Will probably be OU or atleast BL.Crunch and Ice Fang will be powerful. Waterfall will still be a staple. Last move can be like Protect, Sub, DBond, etc. The loss of Speed Boost will hurt it, but Protect can remedy it pre Mega.

Mega Camerupt: SF Earth Power and Fire STAB seems scary. RP maybe viable. Sun teams looks scary, but MCharY and MHound are better imo.

Mega Gallade: Can't say much.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Well its been revealed that Mega Gallade get Inner Focus which is nice to stop flinching (looking at you mega kang/jirachi) which is nice. It still being Fighting/Psychic? Not really surprised. Primal Rayqyaza is likely going to happen anyway. So I'm not surprised if he gets it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.