• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pixel Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flash-Sama

...Nonsense
Whaaaaa MH should be a staple to every system bar Xbox. I highly recommend you play it

Xbox? Will most likly never buy mh i will go into hard times soon so my gameing money will go to gamed like pokemon and smash and dlc etc for games i love

I love the neat touch of having Pokemon in the overworld in ORAS. What do you hope for ORAS to have? Personally, I'd love to have Surf/Dive hordes and new Friend Safari Pokemon like the Hoenn starter lines and whatnot.

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
I love the neat touch of having Pokemon in the overworld in ORAS. What do you hope for ORAS to have? Personally, I'd love to have Surf/Dive hordes and new Friend Safari Pokemon like the Hoenn starter lines and whatnot.

I did particularly like how they had the Johto area open up in post-game for Emerald. Maybe it'll be a similar case here, where we'll have the Safari Zone of old for before the game is cleared, then the Friend Safari opening up in post-game.

It would be splendid if they did open up the routes to Johto Hidden Abilities or something, but alas, that's probably still a dream.

Maybe they'll go with the approach of if you clear the Hoenn Dex you get both the Oval Charm and a Johto starter with its hidden ability. *w*

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.

I would also like dive horde battles. I also want an update to bank that will allow items to be transferred from X/Y to these new games.

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
Chiming in to say NUZLOCKE STAAARTO!

Current Team:
Yuuki - Marshtomp
Wriggle - Beautifly
Chitanda - Zigzagoon
Ciel - Poochyena
Talon - Taillow
Kogasa - Shroomish

Badges captured: 2
Deaths: None yet, but holy crap Talon and Wriggle are troopers.

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Supposedly they're revealing Mega/Primal Rayquaza on pokemon get tv this sunday

Adaptable Porygon-Z

Supposedly they're revealing Mega/Primal Rayquaza on pokemon get tv this sunday

That would be really cool if true :D I would like a change of typing.

Also, I will hopefully get around to updating the shop fully once I am back home after this field trip to the Isle of Cumbrae (Scotland, off the cast of Glasgow, in case people want to know) :D It should be this Sunday or Monday. However, if I do not have it done, would someone be so kind as to remind be by next Wednesday :D

Also, Just so people know, Trying to identify rocky shore species and soft sediment species is really annoying. Not to mention, the collection of these species left with wet feet :D

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
Nuzlocke Update Go! (Hopefully I'm not being spammy)

The team so far:
Kogasa (Breloom) Lv. 29
Talon (Swellow) Lv. 30
Ciel (Mightyena) Lv. 30
Kido (Kecleon) Lv. 30
Zedd (Loudred) Lv. 34
Yuuki (Swampert) Lv. 40

Defeated Winona yesterday because lolRockTomb and ShockWave. Might go to the Safari Zone and try my luck on a first encounter with Heracross (even if it's insanely rare).

Still no deaths yet, which is something I'm proud of. Selling those Revives makes for good money.

Adaptable Porygon-Z

Nuzlocke Update Go! (Hopefully I'm not being spammy)

The team so far:
Kogasa (Breloom) Lv. 29
Talon (Swellow) Lv. 30
Ciel (Mightyena) Lv. 30
Kido (Kecleon) Lv. 30
Zedd (Loudred) Lv. 34
Yuuki (Swampert) Lv. 40

Defeated Winona yesterday because lolRockTomb and ShockWave. Might go to the Safari Zone and try my luck on a first encounter with Heracross (even if it's insanely rare).

Still no deaths yet, which is something I'm proud of. Selling those Revives makes for good money.

I still need to start this XC . Totally forgot. :D You are having some great luck so far Aeons :D

Yellow De Viridian Grove

I am on my way to Rustboro... LOL I'm about to get out of Petalburg Woods.

Bane (Torchic) level14
Zaggy (Zigzagoon) level3
GOON (Zigzagoon) level3
Andrew (Zigzagoon) level3

#Pickupsobroken #Andrewisagirl

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Geez, I'm still in this. I've just beat the 7th gym, on my way to the Undersea Trench place. I think the fact I'm still not dead despite this being my first Nuzlocke ever is impressive in of itself, though there's been a lot of ups and downs. Like losing my starter extremely early (as I mentioned in my last update), losing 6 Pokemon inbetween the 3rd and 4th gyms, and losing 4 Pokemon in one battle to a random Zangoose in the 5th gym. x_x

But I'm still alive. Current team is Wailmer, Weezing, Crobat, Magneton, and Loudred (also a weak Spinda that's around to be a HM slave and cannon fodder); all of the Pokemon on my original team have died by this point (except Whismur, I wasn't really training her so I dropped her from the team for a while and put her in the day care, after a while I took her back out and added her back to my team), the most recent one being my Seedot/Nuzleaf/Shiftry when she died the first battle after they evolved. XD I also had until recently a Sandslash and an Altaria, but I lost both to Tate and Liza, ugh.

Last edited:

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
Fighting Groudon = Worst thing ever. *salutes the loss of Ciel*
Kogasa barely survived trying to paralyse Groudon, taking a critical Earthquake. Yuuki brought it down to red health with an Ice Beam and Surf, and half the time, I was throwing Hyper Potions at Yuuki to heal up on those Earthquakes. Damn thing is terrifying after 3 Bulk Ups.

Welcome to the team, slayer of hounds, Ialdabaoth. May the sacrifice of our most serious companion be fruitful. Speaking of which, there are two Pokemon that are in the day-care, and I've completely forgotten about them. I'd die from laughter if the amount of walking I've been doing has kept them on the same level as my team.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
As of 2:49 AM Central Standard Time, October 1st, I would like to announce that I have beaten Champion Steven and won the game with a total play time of 41:28. I also succeeded in catching Groudon (I just used the Master Ball).

My winning team was as follows:

Walhart (Groudon) - Lvl 57
Basilio (Magneton) - Lvl 46
Cherche (Weezing) - Lvl 45
Cordelia (Crobat) - Lvl 45
Noire (Exploud) - Lvl 47 (Died to Drake's Salamence)
Brady (Kecleon) - Lvl 30

I've been keeping track of all the Pokemon I caught or failed to catch on a Microsoft Word sheet. If you'd like, I can send you it (if I can't do attachments I may need to send it over Skype). I may also do the extra stuff for optional points, I haven't decided yet. Ha, I feels so good to be done with this run and to win against all odds.

Status
Not open for further replies.