• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pixel Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Needs moar activity, and I should really post.

So Mega Rayquaza was revealed. I was surprised it wasn't a Primal Form. I would love the backstory on why it's not a Primal. I also love the art of. It looks majestic af.

Now it has Delta Stream. Considering how it works, rock becomes neutral, ice becomes 2x weak, and electric is resistant now due to the mechanics of Delta Stream? Will Mega Rayquaza become neutral to Rocks now?
Now with Dragon Ascent. Is it literally a flying move? LOL. But the move looks mighty af.

Can't wait to Mega Evolve my Rayquaza! But I have to transfer it -_-

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
Needs moar activity, and I should really post.

So Mega Rayquaza was revealed. I was surprised it wasn't a Primal Form. I would love the backstory on why it's not a Primal. I also love the art of. It looks majestic af.

Now it has Delta Stream. Considering how it works, rock becomes neutral, ice becomes 2x weak, and electric is resistant now due to the mechanics of Delta Stream? Will Mega Rayquaza become neutral to Rocks now?
Now with Dragon Ascent. Is it literally a flying move? LOL. But the move looks mighty af.

Can't wait to Mega Evolve my Rayquaza! But I have to transfer it -_-

I'm humoured at how it's Dragon Ascent but still Flying. If it's something cracky like Flying Press, I'd be mildly happy.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Sorry for inactivity; don't have much to say.
Been thinking about doing a Nuzlocke of my own on Platinum or White 2, or just start a new Awakening file.

MegaRayquaza looks really good; not really a fan of the abilities Groudon and Kyogre received, though, especially the latter.
Seems kind of pointless on it.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Sorry for inactivity; don't have much to say.
Been thinking about doing a Nuzlocke of my own on Platinum or White 2, or just start a new Awakening file.

MegaRayquaza looks really good; not really a fan of the abilities Groudon and Kyogre received, though, especially the latter.
Seems kind of pointless on it.

The ability of Primal Kyogre is useless. Like, who will use a Fire move on it? But The ability of Primal Groudon is great since due to the added Fire type, Groudon won't have trouble with water types anymore.

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Immunities are always nice though. Too bad the weather only lasts as long as Kyogre/Groudon is out. Too bad this is a viable hard stop to Specs Kyogre/Spout Spam.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Immunities are always nice though. Too bad the weather only lasts as long as Kyogre/Groudon is out. Too bad this is a viable hard stop to Specs Kyogre/Spout Spam.

I doubt it can hold a Specs/Scarf. Most likely, it will have to hold an item to Primal Evolve.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
The ability of Primal Kyogre is useless. Like, who will use a Fire move on it? But The ability of Primal Groudon is great since due to the added Fire type, Groudon won't have trouble with water types anymore.

Look on the bright side; at least Primal Kyogre, once evolved, can switch into a fire type attack of any strength and take no damage, meaning Water Spout won't be weakened. It's not much I guess, but it's something?

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Closed due to inactivity of the OP on the thread, as per rule 13 of guild rules.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
For some strange reason I am having Déjà Vu.

We are open again. Remember that all posts since Serebii went down have gone.

I will be updating the tournament thread on Thursday. Until then you can still battle your opponent if you know who you are playing. The only people that probably don't know are Billy Mays. You will battle KamenAeons or Roy. I can't remember which one of them signed up.

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
That would be me, Garnet. Anyhoo, I've been a terrible person and been incredibly lazy, so I haven't had progress since clearing Victory Road. I'll eventually beat Steven to a pulp.

Sorry for my absence, I should be able to offer tutored 4th gen legends soon from HG/SS(they will have to be cloned though) for our Wi-fi players.

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
I might be? Although I think I'm one who signs up, then forgets about it. >_>;

So I've found that Project Pokemon or whatsit have datamined the ORAS demo and it seems like Mega-Beedrill's going to be an absolute destroyer.

I want to warn those of you who are getting the Sludge Wave shiny Gengar, if they tell you to pre-order OR/AS to get a code DON'T they aren't supposed to do that since Gengar's poster states that no purchase is necessary.

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
I want to warn those of you who are getting the Sludge Wave shiny Gengar, if they tell you to pre-order OR/AS to get a code DON'T they aren't supposed to do that since Gengar's poster states that no purchase is necessary.

Sly marketers at work again! *hiss*

How've we all been? Been busy with Smash? Still training Pokemon? Sufficed to say, I've been busy with breeding. 500+ eggs and still no HP Grass Female Cyndaquil. OTL

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Since I think I have no way of obtaining them, does anyone have a HA Elgyem/Beeheyem and someone in the Klink line(with Clear Body)?

I've just been busy breeding and training my pokemons. I'm almost closing on 300 pokes in my Y :). But, it's going to be a pain to transfer them T_T, but I'll have to get pokebank at some point. Also, pokebank should really allow us to make us hold items, between the same generation at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.