• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pixel Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
I want to warn those of you who are getting the Sludge Wave shiny Gengar, if they tell you to pre-order OR/AS to get a code DON'T they aren't supposed to do that since Gengar's poster states that no purchase is necessary.

I haven't heard of anything like that here in England. Hopefully somebody complains to Nintendo or something.

Sly marketers at work again! *hiss*

How've we all been? Been busy with Smash? Still training Pokemon? Sufficed to say, I've been busy with breeding. 500+ eggs and still no HP Grass Female Cyndaquil. OTL

I have been pretty busy, university started again for me a couple of weeks ago. I am also getting close to the birth of my daughter, so I have been getting things sorted for that. I have managed to sneak a little Pokemon time while on my commute. I have got my Halloween team ready now too :D

Last edited:

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Sorry for the inactivity; had to reset my laptop completely, and I lost a lot of stuff in the process.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
How's the demo for everyone?

I got bored of it now since I finished 10 missions/adventures. Might as well do 1 mission everyday since we get something special for playing everyday.

JohnnyBlaze

Shiny Hunter
Sorry ladies and gents! I had a VERY busy few months of work and school, but I'm back finally! :) Looking forward to battling you guys again, I've missed you guys! lol

Ps. How's been playing Smash Bros?

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
Sorry ladies and gents! I had a VERY busy few months of work and school, but I'm back finally! :) Looking forward to battling you guys again, I've missed you guys! lol

Oh, there you are! Welcome back! I think you have a Xerneas and Zygarde to return from cloning shenanigans for Flash-Sama! Hope you're well regardless!

Smash is insane. It really is a shame you can't Wi-Fi Smash Run. *rocks at Smash Run*

JohnnyBlaze

Shiny Hunter
Oh, there you are! Welcome back! I think you have a Xerneas and Zygarde to return from cloning shenanigans for Flash-Sama! Hope you're well regardless!

Smash is insane. It really is a shame you can't Wi-Fi Smash Run. *rocks at Smash Run*

Ikr?! A few missed opportunities here and there, but Sakurai definitely outdid himself this time!! xD yeah I know :( I already vm'd Flash-Sama I also have his Jirachi and all the clones I made for him lol Did not plan on disappearing on you guys... ^_^' Nonetheless, I have not forgotten about him! :)

EDIT: Just obtained a timid event shiny Gengar! PM me if you'd like a clone!

Last edited:

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Ikr?! A few missed opportunities here and there, but Sakurai definitely outdid himself this time!! xD yeah I know :( I already vm'd Flash-Sama I also have his Jirachi and all the clones I made for him lol Did not plan on disappearing on you guys... ^_^' Nonetheless, I have not forgotten about him! :)

EDIT: Just obtained a timid event shiny Gengar! PM me if you'd like a clone!

Hey! Welcome back Johnny! I was quite worried for Flash since you had clones to give back to Flash and you just dissapeared right after, lol.
But still, glad to have you back!
(I also don't have SSB :c)

JohnnyBlaze

Shiny Hunter
Hey! Welcome back Johnny! I was quite worried for Flash since you had clones to give back to Flash and you just dissapeared right after, lol.
But still, glad to have you back!
(I also don't have SSB :c)

Yeah, I know lol I feel like a scumbag for not being able to return his pokes in such a long while :( But I'm here to stay, so I'll be on and ready when Flash gets back online! :) And you should totally get smash when you get a chance! It's a very worthy game to play xD

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.

Welcome back :D
I haven't been playing Smash Bros because I don't like the series. I do still ow the N64 version though.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I have some 5iv boomburst timid chatots. Just wondering if anyone want one

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0
Hi everyone, surprise I'm back!
Had to take care of a few major life changes (like getting married ;))

So what is going on, I feel like it's been forever!

p.s. - I got smash and art academy, so I've been playing those. I'll try to post some art, cause I'm loving it!

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.

p.s. - I got smash and art academy, so I've been playing those. I'll try to post some art, cause I'm loving it!

Congratualtions, it is nice to have another married person in here :D

Serebii died a couple of weeks ago and the forums lost aboout 5 days of posts.

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Wow. I was wondering when everything was getting official :3

I have smash but haven't played it much. Right now I am trying to get the secret missions for the demo.

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0
Yeah I think I saw on serebii about the forums crashing, crazy it lost so much

I'm trying to figure out how to get the demo lol. I missed the stuff about trainer club email since I was on my honeymoon :p

Thanks aeons! :D

Last edited:

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Yeah I think I saw on serebii about the forums crashing, crazy it lost so much

I'm trying to figure out how to get the demo lol. I missed the stuff about trainer club email since I was on my honeymoon :p

Thanks aeons! :D

I actually missed the email that had my demo in it and stumbled upon it buried in my inbox xD

I've pre-ordered both games. I have learned my lesson though: never pre-order months before. You miss the free stuffs.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I actually had an extra demo code, but I gave it to a friend of mine so...

Status
Not open for further replies.