• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pixel Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Speaking of time flying, guess who gets his braces off tomorrow? THIS GUY! I can finally chew gum again! I already have some ready lol.

Good for bank. Glad it got the update out. Just entered my friend's Gengar and Diance codes for him lol.

Adaptable Porygon-Z

Seeing as Europe doesn't get the games for another week, would the people that get it mind not posting spoilers of the game? (Other than any new megas that may be found.? This is my opinion, others may think differently.) I would like the game itself and any new story events kept spoiler free if possible, going to be quite difficult. :) Other than that, I hope everyone that is able to get the game on Friday will enjoy it. :D

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Seeing as Europe doesn't get the games for another week, would the people that get it mind not posting spoilers of the game? (Other than any new megas that may be found.? This is my opinion, others may think differently.) I would like the game itself and any new story events kept spoiler free if possible, going to be quite difficult. :) Other than that, I hope everyone that is able to get the game on Friday will enjoy it. :D

I think it would be fine if we post it BUT we put in the spoilers. Iirc, using these "[x]" won't let you see it in your stalker feed.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
The winner and runner up of our Ruby and Sapphire tournament are in. Well done Dew :D

Hoenntournament_zps4910cd6e.png

DrasticPhase

Half ded
So I haven't even did a lot of SRing for Diancie. It has probably been even less than 30 SRs and this is the best one I got: 31/31/31/31/x/31 Rash Nature! I'm so happy I got a good IV spread AND a good nature for a Rock Polish Mega Diancie.

FlareBlitz3000

Legg University QB
Serebii username: FlareBlitz3000
PS Username: FlareBlitz3000, got that guala(alt)
Wifi FC: 3652-1666-9423
Preferred Nation: Cala Tussa/Nariya/Heleg Nos: Heleg Nos
Which class within the division: Knight

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
People should go and post a sign up in the turnaments thread if they are interested in joining the next one.

Serebii username: FlareBlitz3000
PS Username: FlareBlitz3000, got that guala(alt)
Wifi FC: 3652-1666-9423
Preferred Nation: Cala Tussa/Nariya/Heleg Nos: Heleg Nos
Which class within the division: Knight

Welcome :D

DrasticPhase

Half ded
How is everyone's ORAS experience :D?
It has been fun so far and this is my team atm

Swablu @ lvl 34
Sceptile @ lvl 42
Sharpedo @ lvl 31
Camerupt @ lvl 37
Manetric @ lvl 38
Hariyama @ lvl 39

I'm on my way to foretree now

#5MegasAndAHariyama

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Are people interested in doing an RPG game series guild playthrough? I have a few game series I want to do. I will post them here later tonight and let people vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.