• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pixel Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePlatypusKing

I have some of the DS and GBA zelda games if no one else does, and Phantom Hourglass is one of my personal favorites if no one else wants it.

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
I'm not even close to finishing ORAS yet. >_>;

In other news, I did get the Eon Ticket after going out to buy groceries, so that was funny. Still nowhere near being able to SR for the two Lati@s though.

As for my Zelda games, I've done another check. I have Link Between Worlds and Ocarina of Time 3DS available on short notice, although I still need to find where my Majora's Mask and A Link to the Past is.

Yellow De Viridian Grove

I'm not even close to finishing ORAS yet. >_>;

In other news, I did get the Eon Ticket after going out to buy groceries, so that was funny. Still nowhere near being able to SR for the two Lati@s though.

As for my Zelda games, I've done another check. I have Link Between Worlds and Ocarina of Time 3DS available on short notice, although I still need to find where my Majora's Mask and A Link to the Past is.

Lol. I took a detour on my way to the E4 and I'm catching all the radar pokmemon xD

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Hey, guyyssss.

School finishes tomorrow; might finally pick up my DS and play something.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Oh my, I haven't posted anything for almost a month already. Sorry about it. Battling and pokemon in general has been losing interest to me. I've also been on Serebii not too much lately. I'm always lurking here, so yeah. Sorry about it ^-^;

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Zelda_zps81dee798.png

Garnet:
Zelda, Oracle of Ages, A Link to the Past and Minish Cap

Hakallowin:
Ocarina of Time and Link Between Worlds.

AP-Z:
Zelda II, Twilight Princess, Spirit Tracks

Psychicflare:
Zelda DX, Oracle of Seasons, Windwaker and Skyward Sword.

KamenAeons:
Majora’s Mask

JohnnyBlaze:
Master Quest

ThePlatypusKing:
Phantom Hour Glass

These are the games given to everyone who replied telling me what games they could play.

If people could send me pictures of bosses that would be great, just make sure your name is on the picture. I will be awarding points and Pokemon for doing special tasks in game. I won't reveal what they are so if say you collect 100 gold skulltulas on OOT then take a picture and you might get stuff.

Good luck everyone.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.