• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pixel Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePlatypusKing

Hey does anyone have a HA Snivy I can have? I don't care about the IVs or anything I just don't have Pokebank so I can't transfer it from my AS to my Y version :p

RoySceptile

Bakaner
So there end my 5 day holidays. Then I'm starting my half-term holidays on the 13th, huehue...

Anyway, currently playing Dark Souls 2 again.
Feel like continuing my Lunatic run on Awakening (only 2 chapters in) and starting a new Bravely Default file.

Also, Monster Hunter 4 hype

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I do apologize for my inactivity

How is everyone?

I just got Jaboca, Rowap, Micle, and Custap berries from the new PGL attraction and have them planted, once I get the crops harvested I'll pass them out to whoever needs them (or if the plant is stingy with berries I'll give Aeons some berries to help with numbers).

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
I just got Jaboca, Rowap, Micle, and Custap berries from the new PGL attraction and have them planted, once I get the crops harvested I'll pass them out to whoever needs them (or if the plant is stingy with berries I'll give Aeons some berries to help with numbers).

Giving them o Aeons is a good idea :D

I do apologize for my inactivity

How is everyone?
Activity here isn't a strict requirement anyways :p

Hopefully I will set up a new tournament for us soon.

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
*pops in from overseas*

I should also check out that attraction. But yeah, I'll gladly help out with the plantation. Having walls of Leppa and Lum Berries is amusing yet boring at the same time!

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
New tournament will be starting soon. If you are interested you should fill out the form below and post it in here until I get the tournament thread back up.

This is what it should look like filled out. For the team name, it should be the city you are from/currently live in, with the second name being something Pokemon related. You can base it off a real team name if you like.

Name: Garnet
Team Name: Blackburn Roarvers
Wifi FC: 4639 9155 8560
Timezone: GMT
Nation: Cala Tussa

EDIT: I will delete them from here and transfer them to the tournament thread once it is back up.

Last edited:

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Meh might as well post ._. even though I already told you to sign me up

Name: DrasticPhase
Team Name: Honolulu Coconuts
Wifi FC: 2122 6640 9648
Timezone: GMT -10
Nation: What nation am I again? Lol jk, Heleg Nos

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Whoooo, got done with assignments until March.

So many good games for the 3DS coming out this year.
Got my eyes set on Bravely Second and FE.

Last edited:

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Whoooo, got done with assignments until March.

So many good games for the 3DS coming out this year.
Got my eyes set on Bravely Second and FE.

Majora's Mask for me. It is going to bring back so many great memories when it arrives. I should also probably continue my file on Bravely Default. I have had it since it came out and only played it for maybe 2 hours.

JohnnyBlaze

Shiny Hunter
Name:JohnnyBlaze
Team Name: Don't know what to put in this slot xD
Wifi FC: 4313-1187-4551
Timezone: Central Time
Nation: Heleg Nos

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
I posted the tournament thread a few days ago but it still seems like it hasn't been approved yet.

Name:JohnnyBlaze
Team Name: Don't know what to put in this slot xD
Wifi FC: 4313-1187-4551
Timezone: Central Time
Nation: Heleg Nos

Pretty much what Haka said. You only need to put your actual City for now. The second part of the name I will be giving.

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Reopened, make sure y'all stay active on the thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.