• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pixel Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
Perform some satanic ritual to raise the god of berry harvesting? *shot*

Anyhoo, hey all! I've been busy testing mulch and whatnot, and admittedly, I've slipped out of the competitive scene. >_>;
However, I should actually try to do that whole thing where I'm harvesting those super rare berries.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
i say a mini tournement to get things going

Adaptable Porygon-Z

On the note of tournament.......
Name: Adaptable Porygon-Z ( or AP-Z)
Team Name: Youghal (Pronounced Yawl) United Slurpuffs ( Sounds extreemly stupid, but seriously couldn't think of anything else (。・_・。) )
Wifi FC: (Will get back to you on this)
Timezone:GMT 0
Nation: Nariya

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Perform some satanic ritual to raise the god of berry harvesting? *shot*

Anyhoo, hey all! I've been busy testing mulch and whatnot, and admittedly, I've slipped out of the competitive scene. >_>;
However, I should actually try to do that whole thing where I'm harvesting those super rare berries.

Same here, I rarely go on this forums anymore .-.
But I've been trying to get back to competitive battling by battling on PS from time to time.

Btw, lets start the mini tourney soon .-.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Can everyone who is joining this tournament post their info in the tournament thread. Remember you only need to tell me the City you are from. The second part of the name will be given to you by me.

I plan to start the draft this weekend.

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
I'll be sitting out of the tourney since I'm way way way out of the competitive scene. Like. So behind. On the plus side, if you need me to do things like keep track off matches and chase up people, I'll be happy to do that, boss.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
I'll be sitting out of the tourney since I'm way way way out of the competitive scene. Like. So behind. On the plus side, if you need me to do things like keep track off matches and chase up people, I'll be happy to do that, boss.

I will arrange for you to do something once it starts.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Ok...I've been in shiny hell... 10 boxes, 4 days and still no shiny Zorua. And thats with the Masuda Method and shiny charm. Can someone remind me what are the chances of getting one with the masuda method and a shiny charm?

Status
Not open for further replies.