• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pixel Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
I will update the pre draft and current teams over the next couple of days and post it in the tournament thread. The draft should be happening on Friday.

>_<

Anywho, the real shiny chance with the Masuda Method + Shiny Charm is roughly 1:518.

Sorry for my absence, I was busy and a little ill, my activity should be picking up.

Don't worry about it :D

>_<

Anywho, the real shiny chance with the Masuda Method + Shiny Charm is roughly 1:518.

Sorry for my absence, I was busy and a little ill, my activity should be picking up.

Said me eight days ago. >_<

I should be more active now, for reals this time.
Anywho, it shouldn't be too long for Gamefreak to announce the next RPG titles, I'd say next month or May.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Just wondering if we are going to do another nuzelocke challenge in the future? Maybe Black/White (2) this time?

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Eww lurkers. Also, i have another idea too. A draw a pokemon or "mega" contest. Winner or top 3 get a prize....even if most of us probably suck at drawing...

Also, does anyone have an extra pair of leftovers or battle maison items (ie assat vest, choice items, etc)

ThePlatypusKing

Eww lurkers. Also, i have another idea too. A draw a pokemon or "mega" contest. Winner or top 3 get a prize....even if most of us probably suck at drawing...

Also, does anyone have an extra pair of leftovers or battle maison items (ie assat vest, choice items, etc)

I'm using MS paint for dis. Also I should have an extra leftovers if you need it ;)

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.

I can get you these items. It will have to be once I finish my assignments though.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Hey, guys; sorry for the inactivity.
Been playing lots of Dark Souls 2 + school.

And I'm also regretting not having a PS4 right about now. Anyone playing Bloodborne?

Status
Not open for further replies.