• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pixel Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
I will be picking it up on Friday after I hand in this soul destroying essay.

I'm so jealous ;-;
Hope you enjoy it, man; looks amazing. I'm probably gonna look for a job just to get a PS4 (and other stuff).

Also, Aeons, you're into Touhou, right?

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
That would be the case, Roy, yes.

Also do your best, boss! My soul was already crushed by two essays due today.

I have a lot of miscellaneous eggs in my game right now and I have no idea what to do with them.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Does anyone have a red striped Basculin?

RoySceptile

Bakaner
https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us

So in case you guys haven't watched the direct, they want people to vote for characters they want in Smash DLC. Also FExSMT lives, looks pretty cool.
The new FE looks super cool.

Vote for Roy, boys.

ThePlatypusKing

What has Roy ever done for me? Why should I vote for him?
I want to vote for something unconventional ........ like Amaratsu from Okami :3

Also, anyone need a snow warning Amaura?

Yeah I saw this thing and thought it was a joke. It is still up past April 1st so it seems legit.

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
anyone that plays smash bros here? if yes what are your mains? :)

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
cool guys :) if anyone want to battle me I'm down ^^

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Reopened upon request

DrasticPhase

Half ded
If we are doing a Nuzlocke, it has to be the summer since I will manage it. I have school to worry about and I'm graduating high school this year, so it's a big deal for me, lol.

For the next tourney, fat teams for everyone please.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
If we are doing a Nuzlocke, it has to be the summer since I will manage it. I have school to worry about and I'm graduating high school this year, so it's a big deal for me, lol.

For the next tourney, fat teams for everyone please.

I agree with this. I will be finished at Uni in 6 weeks, so after that I will be free again until October 1st.

Anyone else who wasn't in the current tournament can feel free to join the next one. Just send me a PM and I will tell you what happens.

I agree with this. I will be finished at Uni in 6 weeks, so after that I will be free again until October 1st.

Anyone else who wasn't in the current tournament can feel free to join the next one. Just send me a PM and I will tell you what happens.
Will we use the same pick system this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.