• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pixel Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellow De Viridian Grove

I agree with this. I will be finished at Uni in 6 weeks, so after that I will be free again until October 1st.

Anyone else who wasn't in the current tournament can feel free to join the next one. Just send me a PM and I will tell you what happens.

It's called get a Facebook so we can all be lazy easily talk in one place. Just kidding.

Drafts are fun. There should be more tourney's like that.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Hiya, guys.
Not much going on, on my last week of holidays.

Got back into BD, and I'm honestly really hyped for Bravely Second; apparently, it could be localized in the latter half of the year.

Hope you guys are doing good c:

Adaptable Porygon-Z

Hiya, guys.
Not much going on, on my last week of holidays.

Got back into BD, and I'm honestly really hyped for Bravely Second; apparently, it could be localized in the latter half of the year.

Hope you guys are doing good c:

I loved bravely default, but got put off when that part (I suppose don't read unless you got to finish chapter 4 )
[spoil] when you have to redo all the battles [/spoil]​
happened, I lost interest. Is there any point in continuing? I feel like I should finish it. If bravely second does the same thing, don't think I will get it, but I do like the characters and the series.

307-f.png

Anybody in need of 5-6 iv meditite with pure power, adamant with drain punch, psycho cut, fake out and bullet punch? I am trying to get a shiny one and have all these left over, but still have more to go. Free if you want them. :D

RoySceptile

Bakaner
I loved bravely default, but got put off when that part (I suppose don't read unless you got to finish chapter 4 )
[spoil] when you have to redo all the battles [/spoil]​
happened, I lost interest. Is there any point in continuing? I feel like I should finish it. If bravely second does the same thing, don't think I will get it, but I do like the characters and the series.

307-f.png

Anybody in need of 5-6 iv meditite with pure power, adamant with drain punch, psycho cut, fake out and bullet punch? I am trying to get a shiny one and have all these left over, but still have more to go. Free if you want them. :D

It's worth it if you're into understanding the story better and getting more backstory on the Asterisk Holders. I personally loved it, since they also switch up how the battles go (like bosses team up and actually synergize their abilities to the point where it's tons of fun and challenging).
There's also two endings you can get depending on what you do, but I don't really wanna spoil it because it's a great part of the game. You will get a hint of it if you decide to continue.

Yellow De Viridian Grove

It's worth it if you're into understanding the story better and getting more backstory on the Asterisk Holders. I personally loved it, since they also switch up how the battles go (like bosses team up and actually synergize their abilities to the point where it's tons of fun and challenging).
There's also two endings you can get depending on what you do, but I don't really wanna spoil it because it's a great part of the game. You will get a hint of it if you decide to continue.

I got the true ending (iirc) and got to the final part of the boss battle. I wan't going through the boss battle again because it was annoying, but I basically beat it so I say I did xD

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
I still haven't got past like the first 2 hours or so. I might play it all once Uni has finished.

In other news, the PDL draft is coming to an end. Only 3 more rounds left now :D

Last edited:

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I still haven't got past like the first 2 hours or so. I might play it all once Uni has finished.

In other news, the PDL draft is coming to an end. Only 3 more rounds left now :D

Now you know how crazy I am... It is mines T_T
In other pokemon news, I'm lazy to breed an stuff like that xD.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Well most of us seems to have ORAS, and not using X/Y as much, how about we do an X/Y Nuzelocke/wonderlocke challenge

???: Oh its too easy

The reason its "easy" because of the EXP Share is an exp all. It would be more challenging without it.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Well most of us seems to have ORAS, and not using X/Y as much, how about we do an X/Y Nuzelocke/wonderlocke challenge

???: Oh its too easy

The reason its "easy" because of the EXP Share is an exp all. It would be more challenging without it.

I'm down for doing this in a couple of weeks. Just got to get these last 3 weeks of uni out of the way first.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
and since summer is coming soon, maybe a guild war...

RoySceptile

Bakaner
I haven't battled in a couple months, but I'll volunteer if we're short on people.

Well Fairy did ask me to ask Kotake if we would like to have a fun guild war awhile a go when i talkt to her on there xat

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Oh gosh. Using a team I didn't draft against a team the other people didn't draft? Oh well. Might as well give it a try.

Starting a no-exp share Nuzlocke on X version. Hope I can beat it.

Why can't we travel the world like we are in college or shopping at Walmart? Basically, why do I have to change out of my pjs at the beginning of the game?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.