• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pixelmon Gym Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

papachips

So since there aren't any pixelmon threads (that I know of anyway) I figured I should post this here because pixelmon follows the 5th gen (no fairy types or 6th gen pokemon, and 5th gen movesets). So I've been arranged the position of the normal type gym leader on a pixelmon server. At first I wasn't too happy but after some research I've learned that normal pokemon can be quite nifty :)

I basically need your pokemon knowedge to help me improve my team. Please note that this is not a competitive team, so no ev spreads or natures or none of that stuff. I need move recommendations and what you think of the pokemon.

Miltank
-Milk Drink
-Body Slam
-Attract
-Zen Headbutt
Everyones favorite cow just had to be on my team. I will avenge Whiney :)

Pidgeot
-Roost/Return
-Air Slash
-U-turn
-Featherdance
The training is pretty much done for him

Snorlax
-Crunch
-Frustration (I can make this work, don't worry)
-Rest
-Sleep Talk
Never used a snorlax before

Blissey
-Softboiled
-Sing
-Toxic
-Protect
Has massive hp.

Girafarig
-Psychic
-Shadow Ball
-Crunch
-Energy Ball
Yes, that's right, girafarig. I think it will be unexpected and it could take down any fighting types. I'm aware that it has batton pass, but I don't really know how to use it and if its such a good idea for a non-competitive team. I'll get thunderbolt on it instead of shadow ball if I fund the tm for it.

Porygon Z
-Discharge
-Ice beam
-Signal Beam
-Tri attack
For those of you that play pixelmon, yes, i know you can't get him in the wild, so I convinced the owner to spawn it in. This will be my main attacker.

As you can see my team is far from complete and this is my first time creating a sort of monotype team. I really need help on the movesets since I want to try to annoy my challenger as much as possible with status conditions and health regeneration.

Thanks,

papachips

Last edited:

Nulava

Banned
Pidgeot @ Choice Band
Nature: Jolly / Adamant
Ability: Tangled Feet
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
~Brave Bird
~Return
~U-Turn