1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

PKMN Diamond Honey Tree Question

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by the_importer, Mar 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_importer

the_importer Generation Collector

Hi there,

An easy question here. If I spread honey on a tree, wait 6 hours see the PKMN and don't want this one, can I simply turn off my system and wait another hour or so to get a different result or will it be the same one? Not really looking for a Munchlax here, more like a female combee but I keep getting male ones.

Thanks

2. UUTrainerUU

UUTrainerUU Just a Fan

To quote Bulbapedia: "Saving the game, resetting, and re-checking a tree after a Pokémon has appeared will not change the Pokémon, but its level, gender, Nature, IVs, and other random values will change." :( Oh, and here's the page for more info 'cause I'm a nice person like that. :)

And I'm kind of pointing out the obvious here, but if you have a Ditto you can breed them and hope for a female. I'm guessing it's for a Vespiquen, right? By the way, Munchlax IS pretty hard to get, I know.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
  3. PokemonOwn

PokemonOwn Well-Known Member

What you could do is just breed the Combee with a Ditto until you get a Female?

4. bobandbill

bobandbill Winning Smile Staff Member Super Mod

Answered so closed. A while ago, but please use the help thread sticky next time please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.