• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pkmn Everyday On CN

Do you see Pkmn on weekdays on CN?

• Yes, 6:00 AM ain't that bad. :)

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • No, its such an unreasonable time to show Pkmn

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • No, I lack cable.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • No, CN is not available to me

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Yesw, I have nothing else to do

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

#Gecko#

The Essential One
Ok, as we all know, Pkmn comes out on weekdays on Cartoon Network... AT 6:00 AM. I mean who sees Pokemon at such inconvinient time, seriously. I have access to Cartoon Network, but I don't wake up at 6:00 AM just to see it. Do you sacrifice your time to see Pkmn on weekdays on CN?

Mawile XD

ello thar
Nice username. Mine used to be Gecko, without the number signs. ^^ Anyway, I would, but I have such a hectic morning there's no way I could.

RagTag

Shroomin'
7 am, technicaly 4 am if you have direct TV like me and no I dont get up that early to watch re runs

THE_MEWTILATOR

Master-in-Training.
A. You can record it with a DVR
B. The anime is terrible. I don't watch that drivel, it insults the games and makes them look bad

Larry

well i dont watch it that much...but where i live its on at 7 a.m. and 3 p.m.

Profesco

gone gently
I am an anime fan, and I watch the morning episodes once in a while. Mainly, I just watch the once-a-week new episodes, though.

MidnightTheMightyena

Money for nothing
I don't but for different reasons, I'm usually busy with homework or something. So I rarely see it on weekdays. Can't wait for new eps.

Back in the old days, the show used to be on the mornings anyways on most stations, but that was before when Pokémon moved to Cartoon Network.

A-GAME

Insert Coin(s)
There is absolutly nothing on TV worth making me wake at six o'clock in the morning.
Besides, I don't have CN anyway.

palkia1

Palkia Lover
Well, over here in Australia, its on Foxtel (pay TV) at 5:30 am monday to friday and then the weeks episodes replayed in one big block on Saturday afternoon, so i just record the episodes because i'm not going to get up at 5:30 am every morning just for Pokemon anime

Swampert_22

Surf this/////// :(
idont have CN on my cable so i watch the once a week ones on youtube.

??????

That guy.
Pokemon anime fails, anyway.

Anyone heard of YouTube, hmmm?

regi-ultimate

power lvl=over 9000!
I kinda think that the show is cheezy