• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pkmn Of The Week Guess Thread

♪Crystal Mew♪

Mr. ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Whoa Quadruple posting

as of a guess I am kinda stumoed but I ll go with every one elses guess of vulpix

The star of my new fic, CUBONE!!!!! Or marowak. If neither, then I say Stantler!!

Swellow

Spider Sceptile
The Last Water Starter Maximum Evolution and one of my Favorites Feraligatr I choose You

Swellow

Spider Sceptile
In No Possibile Way could it Be Blastoise seeing Blastoise was done In Early September for the Release of FireRed and LeafGreen in America

Hey Micky!

My vote goes to Dusclops, if its gonna be Halloween day its gonna be a Ghost of some sort and Dusclops the greyist 1 of them all

Yes, it'll probably be a Halloween thing. I think it's Dusclops, as it fits as a Halloween Poke'mon. If not, I guess Registeel.

Swellow

Spider Sceptile
I'll go with Dusclops

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
As people have said, it's most likey going to be a Hallowneen thing. So it will be one of the many ghost types.