• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PKMN X-treme

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Summer Wolf

Question: Are Selan and Maxim married or something, because of their daughter? That kinda puzzled me a bit, but all-in-all good.

Stirred up a lot of excitment!!!

-luving this!!

L

Latiasheat

Yes Maxim and Selan are married. They are the eldest of all the team members.

L

Latiasheat

Chapter 7: A Birthday Disaster

It was a peaceful day on Earth as Team Star Fox finally rested from battling. Now that Slade is banished to the Shadow Realm, Misty can finally put that incident behind her all thanks to her best friend, Amy. 8 months have passed since his defeat and things have never been better. The team was gathered in the mess hall for a special someone’s birthday.

“Is everything ready?” Alex asked as he came though the double doors of the mess hall. The mess hall had blue and pink ribbons around the room and a big sign was hanging from the ceiling.

“Almost Alex, not to worry, we’ll get everything ready before she gets home.” Selan said as she tied the last balloon to the table.

“Wow! Amy is going to be so excited!” Maxim said.

“Hey! Save some your excitement for the party!” Selan told him.

“I can’t wait to see the look on her face!” Samus said.

“Samus, if we scare her too much, she’ll go in to labor! She is nearly 9 months.” Misty said as she wiped the tables making sure they were clean. Then they hear a big pop and looked where the pop came from. It’s was Ash covered in a red elastic.

“Gee Ash! That’s the sixth balloon you’ve popped! Stop blowing too much air into them.” Misty told him removing to the red elastic.

“Hey! I have an idea. Why don’t we fill the balloon with water? And we can pop it over her head.” Ash said. Alex came over to Ash carrying a big present when he heard Ash’s plan.

“Yeah, if you want her to pound you to a messy pulp.” Alex said giggling. “You know how pregnant women get!” Misty glared at Alex.

“No we don’t know how WE pregnant women get! Tell us Alex, how do we get?” Misty retaliated.

“Ah! Er…uh? I-I didn’t m-mean anything b-by it!” Alex nervously said.

“You better had not!” Misty said. Alex looked at his watch on his wrist.

“Wow! Look at the time! I’ve got to check on Amy! Bye!!” Alex said setting the present down at the table and left before he got clubbed by Misty’s trusty advanced mallet. Alex went back to the Habitant Ring and entered his quarter. Amy was in the bathroom and Alex heard snipping of scissors. Then Amy came out of the bathroom and Alex was shocked to see that she had cut her hair 6 inches shorter. It was down to her lower back but now it was evenly cut up to her shoulder blades.

“Well, what do you think?” Amy said spinning around. Alex couldn’t speak. He tried to let out a sound but nothing would come out.

(Wow! She looks fantastic! Even though I liked it longer.) Alex thought. Amy read his mind but he hid his thoughts from her.

“Do you like it or not?” She asked again.

“You…look…b-e-a-utiful! I like it!” Alex said as he touched her soft skin that has upon her face. He hugged her softly being careful not to hurt her. “It doesn’t matter what you change about yourself, I will always love you for the way you are.”

“Thank you honey, that means a lot.” Amy said. They shared a passionate kiss as her Pikachu came out of its sleeping spot on the sofa. The female rodent climbed up Alex’s shoulders and looked at her trainer.

“Pika? Pika pi! Piakchu!!! Pika! Cha!” Pikachu said. Translation: “Amy? Wow! You look great! To say you have a human baby inside you!”

“Oh Pikachu! Thank you!” Amy said.

“Oh! I nearly forgot! Come on!” Alex said guiding his wife to the door. Pikachu stayed perched on Alex’s shoulder. It tied a blindfold around Amy’s eyes.

“Hey! Pikachu? What’s going on?” Amy asked she tried to take the blindfold off. Alex kept her hands at her side.

“N-no Amy. Keep that on.” Alex said.

Alex guided Amy around the station. She was stopped and she took off the blindfold.

“Alex! This is the mess hall and why are all the lights out?” Amy asked Alex and he was gone! “Alex? Pikachu? Where are you guys?” She entered the mess hall cautiously. Then the lights came on and everyone popped out.

“SURPRISE!!!” Everyone said. Amy was shocked.

“Happy Birthday Amy!!!” Selan said. Alex came though the other side. They sang happy birthday to Amy with 29 candles on a cake that Samus and Misty held. Amy stared at the cake with all sorts of emotions.

“Go ahead Amy, make a wish!” Alex said. Amy looked at him. She looked down at her stomach with her hand rubbing it.

“My wish…my wish has already come true. I couldn’t have asked for a better wish!” Amy said hugging her husband.

“Aw come on, there has to be something you wish for.” Samus said.

“Everyone body has a secret wish they wish would come true.” Maxim said. She turned to everyone.

“You don’t get it Max! All the power and skills I have is something. But being a mother is what I truly wanted. But before all of this happened, with that Dynamite character beating me up, there wasn’t a single chance that I could have a child.” Amy said. Maxim and Selan looked at each other thinking that did they tell Amy the truth about herself. “Ever since that day that Alex came home and used his angel powers on my body, I felt different as if something was corrected. Now I find that I can. That was my secret wish! I have everything I ever wanted! Friends, my family, Alex, and now this unborn child!” Tears streamed down her cheek as she felt the baby move inside her.

“Amy…I-I’m sorry we didn’t tell you.” Selan said.

“That’s okay Selan, I knew. When I saw the other girls when I was in high school, I knew then. I didn’t have mixed emotions. I was calm all the time.” Amy said. Alex had a puzzling look on his face.

“A calm type of person? If memory serves me right, I believe you transformed into a Super Saiyan on a girl that slapped the tar out of you. She ended up in a coma for a year! I’d never seen you so angry before until that day.” Alex said.

“Yeah, I was a Dr. Jerkel and Mr. Hyde that day. I promised that I would never get that angry again and done plenty damage that day. Leveled an entire wing, injured 40 people including some of my closest friends. If Alex had explained what happened that day, I wouldn’t be the person you see today.” Amy explained.

“Yeah but that’s the past!” Alex said.

“You’re right!” Amy blew a strong gust of wind from her mouth. The cake blew in their faces. Everyone had cake all over his or her face. Amy looked at them and laughed. They all started to laugh.

“Wow! What a wish!” Selan said licking some cake off her nail.

“What did you wish for?” Misty asked.

“I can’t tell you or it won’t come true! Hey guys! About some soccer?” Amy said jumping up.

“What? Soccer?” Maxim said.

“Are you nuts girl?” Selan asked her.

“Yeah, you’re nine months pregnant! You’ll hurt yourself!” Samus said.

“Aw! You scared to lose? Are you afraid that my condition will actually help me out? I understand Samus.” Amy said. Samus hates to be called out.

“Fine! If you lose that kid! Don’t blame it on me!! You’re on!!!” Samus said.

“I’m warning you! I’m good!” Amy said.

They agreed to play three quarters of soccer. They were surprise to see despite Amy’s condition, she and her team of Misty and Maxim against Samus, Ash, and Selan were nearly beaten. The score was tied 5-5 and the last score would end the game. It was Amy’s chance to kick as Samus had a chance to win but Amy caught it. She stood on the black and white ball. It then rolled up her leg and she began to bounce it on her knee. Amy had a grin on her face.

“Oh boy! She’s going to do it!” Alex said.

“Do what?” Karyn asked.

“It’s a incredible move that is nearly impossible to see. All you can hear is the echo of the ball off her foot. She has won games with that same move. I doubt it she can pull it off being as she is now.” Alex said.

Amy continues to bounce the ball on to one knee to the next.

“Ready Samus! I’m going to do this once and it will be all over! Kiayaaa!!!!” Amy yelled as the ball bounced high off her leg. She then spun herself in to a corkscrew flip and kicked the ball hard and fast. Samus could only see the ball for a split second as the ball traveled quickly towards her. She shut her eyes and held her hands out to catch the ball. The ball was caught, but not by Samus’ hands. A tall white haired guy wearing black vest and black pants and shoes palmed the ball. His cold blues eyes and pale skin suggests that he isn’t a nice guy. He turned to look at Samus. She remembered that same stare and was paralyzed with fear. Amy was on the ground trying to get up form her kick.

“NO WAY!! That was way too fast for him to catch!! His arm should have been blown right off! Who is this guy?” Alex asked. Amy gritted her teeth and stared at the guy.

“I know who that is! SAMUS! GET AWAY FROM HIM!” Amy shouted. Samus quickly looked at Amy then him again. He raised his arm to strike and she warped out of the way before he struck. She appeared at Amy’s side.

“Samus, we meet again! The last time I we met you were at my mercy! If it hadn’t been for your Medicham, I would have had my way with you!” the man said.

“It’s a good thing my Medicham came when it did! Travis! But you won’t escape my grip this time!” Samus said. Her clothes changed to a baby blue space suit with very little armor protecting her. Her right arm turned into a blue plasma cannon and her left arm had blue spikes coming from her arm. Her boots were to the same color as the rest of her. Samus transformed into the Fusion Suit! “It’s a good thing Amy made a few modifications to it. Now I can use it true power on you!” Samus stood there looking at Travis and Amy was still on the ground. Her red eyes looked watery.

“He…b-blocked m-my Corkscrew K-kick? Waaah!!” Amy fakes cry. Samus looked at her with a disturbing stare.

“Amy! Will you get over yourself! I may need your help in beating him!” Samus said. Everyone else tried to get to them and Maxim busted his body against an invisible force field. He was plastered all over it. Selan and the rest stopped when they saw him. Alex put on a slight grin. Ash tried to contain his laugher. Maxim’s body shook from the shock of the hit. Selan didn’t want to laugh but when she peeled him off she couldn’t help but to laugh.

“Aaahahaah!!!” Selan laughed and laughed. Soon everyone else started to laugh. Maxim popped himself back to normal and rubbed his head.

“Selan, that’s not funny!” Maxim said.

“Yes it is!” Selan said. Karyn was laughing and crying at the same time.

“Oh Karyn. Not you too?” Maxim said. Karyn was rolling on the grass laughing.

“It’s too funny! Sorry father, but that was too funny!” Karyn said.

“Samus, do you honesty think that you will beat me this time?” Travis asked.

“This time, I’m going to vaporize you!” Samus said charging her cannon with energy. Samus fired the charged shot and a blue energy sphere traveled and hit Travis in the chest. The light explosion created a little smoke, which cleared and Travis wasn’t hurt at all.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! You thought that puny shot was going to damage a person like me? You’ll have to do better than that! I’ll give you one more shot!” Travis said. Samus switched weapon types and her cannon turned purple with energy pulsing out of it.

“Puleron Blast!!!” Samus shouts. She fired the shot at Travis. The shot connecting with Travis’ chest again and the explosion rocked the field. The dust cleared again and Travis was not harmed.

“Well my dear, you had your chance! My turn!” Travis said. He dashed at Samus at a fast pace. Samus didn’t have time to act. He raised his elbow to smash Samus and was stopped by a sharp jolt in his gut. As fast as he was, he didn’t see that coming. Amy had stepped in and struck him. He screamed trying to gasp for air. Then he was swiftly kicked in the air with Amy performing a flip kick. She then jumped in the air with her golden pink aura around her and pursued him. When she reached him, he tried to kick her while soaring up which ended her warping to dodge it. She appeared behind him by 15 feet and she punched him hard in the back sending him flying back in to the ground. He smashed into the ground digging it up. She came down fast like a spear.

“Dragon Fist!!!” Amy shouted. Her fist turned into a pink image of a dragon and smashed the ground making the hole in the ground bigger. Samus had to jump out of the way. Amy landed on both her feet. Travis got up slowly favoring his right shoulder. Travis took 50% damage to his health. He floated over the giant hole grinning.

“Wow! I must say, for a pregnant chick, you pack quite a punch. You even busted my shoulder making my right arm useless. But that arm, isn’t the one you should be worried about! It’s my left arm that holds all the damage! Arrgh!!” Travis said charging at Amy. Amy didn’t have time to think when he came up to her so blindingly fast so she back flipped with no hand to dodge his oblivious fast punch to her stomach.

“If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you were aiming for my belly. It’s the biggest target on me now. But I wouldn’t try that again, if I were you!” Amy said.

“Oh well, you’re not ME!!!” Travis said lunging at her tackling her to the ground and ended up getting tossed to the other side as she turned the tackle in to a throw. She landed on her feet again. Her hair fluttered in the way and she tossed the strands of her red and black hair back.

(I really hate my hair this way!) Amy thought. He got back up and dashed at her again. This time she tripped him sending him face first in to the mud. Nearly falling to the ground with him, she placed her hands on the ground like a push up and did a forward flip to balance herself again. She put a hand on her hip.

“Alright, it’s oblivious that you’re not going to lay a hand on me. You may be faster than Samus but I’m faster than you! So, wanna call it quits and you can go home?” Amy said.

“I will pummel you to the ground and destroy that powerless child of yours!!” Travis said.

“Really? Then I’d like to see you try!” Amy said.

Alex and the rest of them could only watch the progressing battle.

“I’ve never seen anybody, well any woman fight like Amy does and is pregnant! That’s just not normal!” Ash said.

“Well, what do you except? Amy isn’t your normal woman. She’s good at what she does.” Selan said.

“Amy has been training in martial arts ever since she was 3 years old. But this isn’t a normal situation. Amy is due any moment! It’s only a matter of time when she is going to need some help!” Maxim said.

“Well we better figure out a way though this barrier then!” Alex said.

Amy was still in her fighting stance and Travis was still holding his shoulder trying to get up.

“That’s the last straw!!! You are dead!!!!” Travis said. He lunged at her again. She jump kicked him in the mouth and he stumbled back a few yards. Then Amy felt a sharp pain that surged though her for a split second. Then felt something wet hit her leg.

“Ah! Ouch!!” Amy said landing to the ground on one knee. Everyone looked at her as Alex pounded on the barrier.

“Amy? Is there something wrong?” Samus asked.

(NO!!! Not now! This can’t be happening now! I’m not done with him yet!) Amy thought as she clutched her stomach. She looked at Travis as he recovered from her kick.

“Well, it seems that you are in pain! Well, why don’t I relieve you of that pain!!!” Travis shouts as he dashed for her. Amy knowing that she can’t attack takes off to the sky at full speed. He stops as Amy in mid air clutching her stomach. She cringes as another contractions stuns her. Travis then notices Alex pounding on the barrier. “Hey you! Stop that!”

Amy then takes advantage of Alex’s distraction and charged her favorite attack.

(That’s it Alex! Ah! Keep him busy for just a few more seconds!) Amy psychic told him. He kept punching and punching until his knuckles turned red. Alex winded up one last time and shattered the barrier. Travis then came after Amy fast.

(Not enough time to fully charge it!) “Kamehameha!!!” Amy shouted mildly. The mid strength wave hit him and was repelled by his fast moving. He used his left arm and aimed straight for her stomach. He hit it but a strange force repelled the attack and Amy screamed out in horrible pain. Amy took 60% recoil damage Travis was shoved back and Misty waves her hand using Water Pulse to delay him. Samus ran up to him fast but Ash beat her to him.

“Dynamic Punch!!!” Ash shouts hitting Travis. Amy stayed in mid air, as she couldn’t move an inch. Alex flew up to her scooping her up in to his arms.

“Are you okay?” Alex asked her.

“I-I’m fine! Aahh!!!! Okay, maybe a little pain!!” Amy said.

“Let’s get you to a hospital! Quick!” Alex said. Selan called the Neo Genesis. They were telling her something.

“WHAT? The Neo Genesis’ docking ports are closed? Why?” Selan screamed asking the Ensign on the other side.

“Because we have just been attacked by a ship that fired on the docking ports! Right now, we are repairing them and the Ragnarok can’t leave the Docking Port.” The Ensign says.

“How long will it be then?” Selan asked.

“About six days at the least. I’m sorry Commander but apparently the ship wasn’t very powerful but it did enough damage to cancel all transports for the next week.” The Ensign says.

“SIX days?! Amy can’t wait that long!!” Selan said.

“Oh my! Is the Colonel in labor? Wait a minute; you can go to the new Sky Fox Airship! It’s very big and even have it’s own medical facility! From your position, it’s about an hour away from your location. It’s high in the air, so be careful!” the Ensign says.

“All right! Selan out!” Selan said turning off her wrist communicator. “Okay, there’s a new airship about an hour away from here. The air is thin up there. Amy, you think you can hold on?”

“Like I have a choice? Where’s the Ragnarok? Why can’t we go home?” Amy asked.

“Someone attacked the docking ports! We can’t get any ships in or out!” Selan said. Amy glared at Travis on the ground staring at them.

“YOU JACKASS! You planned this all along!! You knew that I was having a baby and you stopped the only way of getting home!!” Amy said before launching an energy ball at him. He dodged it.

“Well, I completed by mission. I stopped your only way home! And you are on the verge of your own baby killing you! See ya in the afterlife!!” Travis said as he teleported to escape.

“Alright! We need a plan!” Maxim said.

“Yeah, I’ve got one, we go to the new airship! Follow me guys!” Selan said as jumping in the air flashing a yellow aura. She flew off to the north of the area. Alex followed behind her and Maxim, Karyn, James, Ash, Misty, and Samus brought up the rear. After a while of flying north, Selan went up higher in to the air.

“Selan, where on Earth are we going?” Alex asked her with Amy yelling out in total pain.

“Not much further, about 10 minutes!” Selan said. Then she saw the huge station in view. “Well, I guess now would be good! Let’s hurry!” They boosted faster towards the floating station. The Sky Fox airship was shaped like a saucer ship but with defense perimeter around the airship. They landed on the platform that was closest to them. A girl wearing a red suit with four pins on her collar was waiting for them. She had brown hair and sapphire blue eyes.

“Welcome Team Star Fox! My name is Captain Maple. I’m in charge of the airship.” The girl said. Ash looked at her strangely and flinched.

“What? May? What are you going here?” Ash asked. May recognized Ash.

“Oh, Ash? I was going to ask you and Misty the same thing!” May said.

“Oh I’m sorry captain but the greetings will have to wait. My wife is in labor!” Alex said.

“Oh I heard from Neo Genesis and they are ready for her in the medical bay. Go on and follow the blue corridor.” May told him.

“Thanks!” Alex said running inside as everyone else followed May. “Hold on Amy! We’re almost there!”

May was giving them a tour of the airship. They looked around the place.

“Well, I take it you haven’t heard of this place? We’ve been around for about 8 months.” May said.

“You’re a captain? How?” Ash asked.

“Because of my skills as a manager and I throw a mean left jab. If you guys are hungry, Mess Hall is up ahead.” May said. They were silent for about 10 seconds. “Oh you guys must be worried about your friend. She’s in the best care possible.”

“That girl is my sister! Her name is Amy.” Maxim said.

“Amy? The one who took out that mad man a year ago? Oh wow! That was her and I didn’t even know it? Then this is quite a treat then!” May said.

“Yeah, she just got though battling a nemesis of ours!” Samus said.

“Battling? A pregnant woman should be battling! What were you thinking letting her do that?” May asked them.

“She’s not a ordinary woman, she’s very strong! We didn't exactly let her fight.” Karyn said.

“I know of her Saiyan background but that’s was very dangerous! Oh well, I guess I should show you to the medical bay then.” May said.

May guided them to the medical bay. When the double doors opened they saw medical machinery nearly covering the room. Maxim and Selan walked over to Amy and Alex at bio bed. Amy was covered with a blanket and wore a blue gown. She appears to be sleeping.

“Alex, is she okay?” Maxim asked him.

“The doctor said that she will be fine, for a little while.” Alex said. Selan looked at Amy taking her hand and rubbing it to make her feel comfortable. Amy didn’t wake up but she stirred in her sleep.

(That’s my little trooper! Stay tough kid. You can do this.) Selan thought.

“Wow, she looks so peaceful sleeping like a baby!” James said lowering down to stare at her closely. Then she grabs his nose and wiggles it. “Aaaah! She’s got ME!!!” Amy opened her eyes and sat upright.

“You woke me up!!!” Amy said still pinching his nose. “I was sleeping pretty good until YOU woke me!” Everyone had a good chuckle with James waking Amy. Then the doctor came from her office to check on the patient.

“Well, how are we doing Miss Kamiya?” the doctor asked Amy. Misty eyed her carefully and remembered a friend from long ago.

"I'm fine, thanks!" Amy said.

“Sakura?” Misty asked.

“Misty? Is that you? It is you!!!” Sakura said. Sakura was dressed in a blue lab coat with her regular uniform under it. She had short maroon hair that matched her eyes. She was standing about as tall as Misty.

The two long time friends hugged each other. Amy and Alex looked at them with a vacant look.

“You two know each other?” Amy asked.

“Yeah! Sakura is my long time friend from Johto. We lost contact since those days that we traveled though the Johto region.” Misty said.

“Well, it’s safe to say that Miss Kamiya will be okay.” Sakura said. Then Amy cringed in pain as another contraction hit her. Sakura took out her medical Tricorder and scanned her.

“What’s wrong with Amy?” Selan asked. Sakura quickly put the device away on a tray and came back to Amy.

“Mr. Kamiya! I need you to help get her to the main bed over there.” Sakura said. There was a bigger bed than the one she was lying on.

“Please, call me Alex.” Alex said.

“Okay, Alex, on three! 1,2,3, and lift.” Sakura shouts. He and Sakura lifted her up and carried her to the surgery bed.

“What’s wrong it her?” Alex asked.

“Amy is almost ready to go. And I will need only you and another person to stay, everyone else has to go.” Sakura said.

“I’ll stay.” Misty said.

“Why Misty?” Ash asked.

“Because, I’ve had experience with this and Alex over here might faint!” Misty said.

“I will not!!” Alex retorted.

“When you take a look at what’s under that sheet, you’ll see what I mean. Ash did the same thing!” Misty said. Ash scratched his head.

“Huh? I did? How come I don’t remember it?” Ash asked.

“Like I said, you were out cold for most of the time.” Misty said.

After everyone left, Misty’s prediction came true Alex fainted from look under the sheet. After 72 hours of waiting, everyone was gathered around the double doors. They would hear a loud cry of a baby. Misty came out.

“Guys! Come on in!” Misty said. They all gathered around and they saw Alex cradling a little infant and Amy was obliviously worn out.

“Hey guys! Look!! It’s a baby girl.” Alex said. Ash looked at the tiny little girl as stirred in her sleep.

“Congrats Alex and what happened to Amy? She looks kind of drained, even pale looking.” James asked.

“That’s what happens, James. Even though she can be the toughest saiyan of all time but when it comes down to giving birth, it takes its toll. It looks like she exhausted all of her energy and strength.” Selan said. Amy lay asleep on the bed. Alex stares happily at her.

“Hey! Can I hold the little girl?” James asked.

“Sure,” Alex said handing the fragile infant to James. “Careful now.” James held her and was amazed.

“Alex, has she opened her eyes yet?” Maxim asked.

“Yeah, she has.” Alex said. Then girl opened her eyes and her green emerald eyes shined with the light hit them. She blinked around and stared at the different people around her.

“Hey! Look! Her eyes are completely a different color! It matches her blanket!” James said. They look at her.

“Wow! She has the ability to change her eye color with whatever she has on or her surroundings!” Maxim said.

“So, Alex? What are you going to name her?” Misty asked.

“I’m not sure! Amy might have a name for her.” Alex said.

(Kyanna! Kyanna is the name I’ve chosen.) Amy psychically told him.

(Huh? Are you wake?) Alex sent back to her.

(No, but I will be in a few days. I just need some time to recover.)

(Okay, rest well, my love.) Everyone was waiting for Alex to answer.

“Well? Have you thought of a name?” Selan asked. Alex snapped out of his trance.

“Yes, Kyanna. That will be her name.” Alex said. James held little Kyanna as he tried to make silly faces, which made the hour old infant grin a bit. As everyone got a chance to hold her, she changed eye colors. But when Samus held her, her eyes suddenly turned white! She got scared and thought Kyanna was possessed. After all of that holding, Alex finally got his daughter back and she went back to her normal blue eyes. He looked at Amy sleeping and she turned over on her side.

(We have to do this again!) Alex thought looking at her seductively.

(Not for a while, a good long while.) Amy psychically told him.

S

Summer Wolf

That was funny, yet serious.

Oh Maxim, poor you.

THe baby's KOOL!!!!!!!!!!! It's eyes change COLORS!!!

L

Latiasheat

Well, I'm sorry for not getting chapter 8 up (had a little fun with husband for two days) no puns intended. I assure you tomorrow night or Thursday morning I will have it up. You wont guess what happens to baby Kyanna. (Come on, give a good guess!)

S

Summer Wolf

Latiasheat said:
You wont guess what happens to baby Kyanna. (Come on, give a good guess!)

Do I have to?

Fine, she's going to be attacked like... a heck lot of times.

Yeah

Off topic: I'm to lazy to write another chapter, but i'm going to try to finish I Do before Christmas...

L

Latiasheat

Nope, but my eariler posting is kind of wrong, i sid that the next chapter was tomorrow night, try now! Traz, you were so close but no quite! So read it and hang your mouth open!

Chapter 8: The Icy Power of Baby Kyanna

Today, our heroes finally return home after a week of waiting for the Neo Genesis’ docking ports were repaired. Kiesha debriefs Alex on an assignment he has to complete.

“So, you want me to go to the Gemini Sector and provide security for the Prime Minster to Earth.” Alex asked.

“Yeah, he needs to escorted to Earth SAFELY!” Kiesha said.

“Good, Amy and I will go as soon as she’s back from Earth.” Alex said.

“Alex, do think it’s wise to take Amy with you?” Kiesha asked him.

“Yeah, why not?” Alex asked.

“Well, she’s just had a baby. She needs time to heal.” Kiesha said. Amy then walked though the office doors holding baby Kyanna.

“Hi Kiesha.” Amy said. Kiesha had to take a look at the little girl.

“Aw! Look at her! She’s so adorable.” Kiesha said. Amy handed the little baby to Kiesha for her to hold. “Isn’t she cute Espeon?” Espeon looks at the baby and chants itself name in happiness.

“Amy, I have a mission to do. It’ll take about a couple of days.” Alex said.

“Good, then I’m coming with you.” Amy said.

“Maybe you would want to stay with Kyanna. It might get dangerous.” Alex said.

“If that is all you have to tempt me with? I’m still going. Besides, Kyanna and I can go sight seeing.” Amy said.

“I don’t think we’ll have time to sight see. In anyways, we should get Kyanna checked out.” Alex said.

Alex and Amy go to sickbay to check their daughter check out. When Chandler heard that they were taking the baby with them, he was against it.

“Amy, if your going to take the baby with you, please remember to check all her vital signs when you get there. I don’t know how she will adapt to the alien environments.” Chandler said.

“Chandler…I will take every precaution in the book, okay hun?” Amy assured him. Alex folded his arms.

“Can we just go? We really don’t have time to waste.” Alex asked.

“Your kid’s health is more important than any mission! You should know that!” Chandler said. Amy placed Kyanna on the baby bio bed. She put a bag filled with baby supplies and took a fresh diaper out. She took of the first one off and threw the other one and it lands in a wastebasket. She put the other one on her. Chandler took a medical Tricorder and scanned the baby then Amy herself.

“Well?” Amy asked him.

“Remarkable! Your body has completely healed. I knew that Saiyan metabolisms are fast but you’re in perfect health. And little Kyanna here is as healthy as can be. I wanna check her responses for a minute.” Chandler said.

“We must leave immediately!” Alex said.

“I say you wait and check Kyanna’s health first!!” Chandler said.

“Arrggghhh!!!” They butted heads. Amy and Kyanna looked at the two fighting. Kyanna screamed loudly.

“Waaahhhh!!!!!!!” Kyanna screams sending powerful sonic waves pulsing through the room. Beakers and screens started to crack.

“Aaaaaaahh!” Alex shouts. They covered their ears.

“She’s using Screech! Alex!! Calm her down!” Amy shouts. Alex ticked the young girl on the belly. Kyanna stopped screaming and started laughing.

“Well, that was deafenately loud. I’ll give her a quick physical.” Chandler said.

Soon after the shout contest and the physical, the trio left on the Ragnarok and headed for Terrier Prime. At warp speed, they made to the Gemini Sector in 6 days. Amy plotted a course to the planet and relaxed for a while.

“Amy, don’t be so careless. Stay on guard and never take your eyes off that control panel.” Alex said.

“Chill out Alex! Everything is under control.” (You act like I’ve never been on a mission before. Gee! Bossy…) Amy said.

(Amy is so careless and too relaxed. Umm… this will teach her…) Alex thought. He got up and went down to the engineering deck and pressed a few wrong buttons. The alarm blared. Amy jumped up and wondered what was going on. Kyanna’s eyes were wide-awake as she looked at her mommy. Kyanna looked around for her daddy. She connected with her mommy’s mind.

(I sense daddy testing you momma!) Kyanna thought to her mother since she can’t talk.

(That father of yours! He’ll pay for that…) Amy thought to her daughter as she disables the alarm and reset the command codes. Then she sends a feedback pulse through the ship’s circuitry shocking Alex.

“Gaaahh…That’s smarts…*cough*” Alex said with his smoky body hitting the floor.

After the small rest, they made it to the planet Terrier. It was smaller than Earth but bigger than Venus. They landed on a remote continent outside of their target city, Terrier Prime. Amy looked around the orange sky and mountainous scenery.

“Umm…not a bad place to live.” Amy said to Alex.

“It’s not bad, but we need to find the Prime Minster’s place. If we split up and search the city, we’ll cover more ground.” Alex says.

“That’s a good idea. Come Kyanna! Let’s go sight seeing.” Amy says. Kyanna liked seeing new places. Amy searched the south part of the continent while Alex searched the north part. Amy and Kyanna did more sight seeing than actual work. They taken tons pictures of the sights the two have seen. Alex looked around the northern providence while asking people for directions. They met back up in the center of the city.

“Any luck?” Alex asked.

“No.” Amy says. Alex seemed skeptical of Amy’s claims.

“Would you know if you did search well, you would be more sure of yourself? I think you did more sight seeing than actual work.” Alex says narrowing his eyes. Amy looked at Alex as if she were going to explode. Alex made his point well.

“What makes you think I didn’t do my job?” Amy says. Kyanna looked at them both in her Swampert stroller as she wore her Skitty outfit. It had a Torchic doll in it. She knew it was going to be a fight, so she did the best thing she knew how to do.

“Waaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kyanna’s Screech was so loud that she broke windows and caused a shockwave throughout the entire city.
Amy and Alex covered their ears. The people cried out in confusion. She continued to yell as loud as she could.

“Alex!!!” Amy shouts. Alex calmed Kyanna down with Amy’s Lullaby. As Alex takes out a little flute and plays the notes, the song soothes her to sleep.

“Whew! Too close! A second longer and Kyanna would have leveled the city.” Alex said putting a pacifier in her mouth. Then a man came up to Alex dressed in a blue uniform with a laser pistol at his waist.

“Is this your baby?” the man asked.

“That’s a stupid question! Of course its my child!” Alex said.

“Then, she’s coming with me! Sorry sir!” The man said as he tried to grab the young child from the stroller but Amy grabbed his arm.

“Touch her and suffer extreme pain!” Amy said. He threw Amy to the ground. He again reached for the baby and Amy hopped up and charged an energy ball.
“I’ve warned you once, I won’t warn you again. Leave my daughter alone!” The man got gutsy and reached again. Amy fired a warning shot at him.

“You are brave to take me on girl. I don’t think you will win. I must take the girl in. She destroyed public property!” the man said drawing his pistol.

“For someone without a name, you are foolish to think you stand a chance against me.” Amy said.

“Umm. I’m Lieutenant Robinson of the Terrier Prime’s Enforcers. Even though she’s a baby, she is still a life-threatening security risk. That child…she has amazing powers.” Lt. Robinson said.

“Maybe…but I’m not letting you take my baby. I’ll fight to the death to protect my child.” Amy said standing in front of the stroller with a growing pink energy ball glowing.

“Did he say Terrier Prime? Amy! Don’t shoot him. He knows something about Terrier Prime.” Alex said to her.

“…………” Amy’s eyes started to glow a pinkish color indicating that she is using her telepathy to read his mind. Alex stared as she searched his mind for the information they require for the mission. She found out the location of Terrier Prime.

“Well?” Alex asked.

“I found the location. It’s N NW of here and I know he can get us in. Its security clearance coded, right Mr. Robinson?” Amy said.

“Yeah, like I’m gonna help ya’ll get in. Just who are you guys anyways?” Lt. Robinson asked.

“We’re from Team Star Fox. We are here on a important mission.” Alex said.

“WHAT? The infamous Team Star Fox? I should have known! But, what’s your names?” Lt. Robinson asked.

“I’m Amy. That is my husband, Alex…” Amy said.

“Hi!” Alex said.

“I think you’ve met my special daughter, Kyanna.” Amy said taking out the sleeping girl from her stroller waking her up.

“Aw, how cute she is.” Robinson said as he tickled Kyanna’s belly. She grabbed his nose and pulled on it. “Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!”

“She doesn’t like you for trying to take her away.” Amy said.

“So, tell us where is the Prime Minster’s place?” Alex asked.

“I’ll do better than that, I’ll take you there myself.” Lt. Robinson said.

After the conflict, Alex and crew were transported to the Royal Embassy where the Prime Minster was expecting their arrival.

“I’ve been expecting you… three?” the Prime Minster asked. Amy and Alex looked at him, then at each other and laughed.

“My daughter, Kyanna. The last time you saw me, I wasn’t married. Things have changed a bit since six years ago.” Amy said.

“As you know, we are on the verge of war with the neighboring continent of Talax. They have attacked several of our people on several different occasions. Something isn’t right about this. The Talaxians are not aggressive. Their counter parts, Orconians however, are extremely violent. That’s why I need you take me to Neo Genesis until this is resolved.” The Prime Minster said.

“That is strange, but I suspect foul play is involved. I will see that this situation will resolved peacefully.” Amy said. Alex looked around the mansion size room.

“I smell a rat!” Alex said. Amy looked at Alex in confusion. He walked over to the overgrown plant and punched it. A cloaked spy de-cloaked. Everyone gasped as they came to arrest the spy.

“No need to arrest him. He’s out like a light. Amy, revive our spy please.” Alex said. Amy casts Awake on the spy. He woke up.

“Who are you?” Amy asked the spy.

“……”

“Why were you spying on us?” Amy asked.

“……”

“Won’t talk eh. I have a thousand ways to make you talk. Perhaps I’ll turn you in to a toad or maybe a statue. Umm…maybe I’ll just destroy you altogether.” Amy said as she creates an energy ball with one hand. Alex calls her off.

“Don’t hurt him Amy, not yet.” Alex said. The spy was practically begging for his life. He was shaken up bad as he shook wit terror.

“Whom are you working for? Talk fast or I won’t be so merciful the next time Alex says no!” Amy said. The spy gulped as to began to talk.

“I work for…the…the…Talaxians! Its two of them, two…two…girls!” the spy said. Amy and Alex looked at each other.

(Two…) Amy thought.

(Girls…) Alex thought.

(The only two girls that I know who has the capability to manipulate people are…) Amy thought.

(Rene and Linsie! They have to be involved in this. There is no other explanation for this guy’s boldness to spy on us.) Alex thought.

“Do you two know anything about him?” the Prime Minster asked.

“No.” Amy said. She heard something beeping and reached in his shirt and pulled out a transmitter.

“He’s given away our location!!! We have to get out of here NOW!!!!” Alex said. Amy smashes the tiny machine and heads for the door. As they reached for the door handle, the door exploded in front of them throwing them across the room. They were nearly knocked out. Amy struggled to her feet still cradling Kyanna. She cried out, as she was confused of what was going on.

“Wha…who is that?” Amy said trying to sit upright. The two came out of the smoke and dust. It was Linsie and Rene. Amy tried to charged up a Kamehameha Wave attack in but it was cancelled by the soldier behind her hitting her on the head… Kyanna was psychically placed in her stroller on the other side before she lost consciousness. Alex tried to get to Kyanna but was too weak to make it, so he collapsed. Kyanna was crying and kicking. Linsie approaches the excited baby. Lt Robinson saw this happening, dashed for Kyanna, took her out of her stroller, and escaped through the window with the Prime Minister.

“Damn!! Linsie! After him! NOW!” Rene said.

“He won’t get far! I already have troops after him. The baby’s energy will be ours. But we have to turn her into a child to do it and transform into a Super Saiyan. Heh, heh, ha, ha, ha!!” Linsie said.

“These people are created a type a ray that induces growth in a organism. That will work. Hee!!” Rene said.

Soon after Alex and Amy were taken captive to the continent of Talax, Lt. Robinson walked in to a urban area, which is home to many of his kind. He carried the child to his home. His wife, Caroline, was surprised. She wore a white apron and a blue dress under it. Her black hair and pointed ears completed her look.

“Oh my goddness, Robbie! Whose baby is that?” Caroline asked.

“A friend’s baby. Her name is Kyanna…well not a friend. She is the daughter of the two from Earth, the girl named, Amy. You remember her right?” Lt. Robinson asked.

“Yeah, but the last time I saw her, she wasn’t with a baby. So where is she?” Caroline asked.

“Her and her husband was taken by some weird characters. I must find a way to get them back. But I can’t do it with Kyanna with me.” Lt. Robinson asked.

“Give her to me and we can go together.” Caroline said. Lt. Robinson hands Kyanna to Caroline, then leaves to follow the tracker left on Amy’s right arm.

They tracked the tracer to a Fortress on the continent of Talax. They walked in without much trouble…

“Too easy! Wait…this has to be a trap. If it is, we’re walking right in to the dragon’s den.” Lt. Robinson said.

“Maybe they posted few guards around.” Caroline said.

“Not likely. They want us to walk straight in.” Lt. Robinson said. They walked around a bit. Kyanna shivered and began to cry.

“Shhh! Hush now child. Everything will be…” Caroline said to the child. The lights came on and soldiers surrounded them.

“Crap!!” Lt. Robinson said trying to shield her. He and Caroline were also captured and placed in a cell. They took Kyanna to Linsie.

“Alright!!! We got the brat!” Linsie said. She celebrated the victory. Rene took the kid a held her up to the cell bars.

“Take a long look at your kid! She’ll be all grown up in a few seconds.” Rene said.

“Rene!!!! You!!!!!!! Let us out of here! NOW!!” Amy said. Rene laughed as she sat the child in the chair and Amy punched the cell walls and smashed it. She activated the Growth Inducement Wave Cannon. Kyanna looked at the light as she grew larger and larger. She stopped growing. Kyanna didn’t recognize herself as did her parents. She looked about 11 years old as her long blonde hair and blue eyes standing at 4’5. She wore a blue shirt and a short skirt with matching tennis shoes. Kyanna said her first words.

“I’m a grown up?” Kyanna said getting up out the chair as if she knew how to walk for years. Rene approached the 11-year-old child.

“No, now child! Transform in to a Super Saiyan for me!” Rene commanded.

“She’s just a child!!! She can’t transform in to a Super Saiyan!!! Leave her alone!!!!!!!!” Amy shouts as she began to cry because she can’t do a thing about it.

“Relax Amy! Calm down.” Alex said. Rene put a device on the base of her neck influencing her control. Kyanna looked at her mother with a cold-hearted look as she powered up.

“Nooo!!! Kyanna!!!!! Don’t do it!!!!” Amy shouted trying to reach though the bars. She transformed to Super Saiyan. Kyanna’s hair was white gold and very long. The aura around her was more gold than her hair. Kyanna looked at her father with at same cold-hearted look. Alex feared something was going to happen. Kyanna broke Rene’s control by pulling the device out and crushing it in her hands. She charged a blue energy ball and shot the cell that they were in. (O.O) Amy and Alex was shocked that she freed them and two nearly by guards held spears at their throats. Kyanna drew her attention to Rene.

“Now kid. Surrender all that Super Saiyan energy to this jar.” Rene said. She opened the energy jar. “Do it or say goodbye to your parents!” Kyanna looked at it. She saw the real purpose of her intention, using her newly developed psychic powers.

“No!” Kyanna said.

“Why you little….” Rene couldn’t finish her sentence.

“The real reason you want me so you can bring back that powerful sorceress, Empress. So, I think I will do this…” Kyanna said shooting the jar with a ki blast. It exploded and Rene dropped it.

“NO!!!!!!!!!!!! The jar!!!! You ruined the jar!!!!!” Linsie said.

“YOU will pay for your treachery!!!” Rene said.

“Really? I don’t!” Kyanna said charging up. Kyanna vs. Rene. Rene stared off by shooting her Dark Flare Attack at Kyanna. Kyanna didn’t even move. The blast went straight at her as the little girl shielded herself. Kyanna sensed the high energy to the left of her. The ground froze up and broke apart as Rene stopped. It was the power of Ice. An Icy D-Tector appeared in front of her. She reached it. The cold power of Ice was absorbed into her body.

“Now, time to really lower your temperature. Execute!!! Armor Evolution!!!!!!!!!” Kyanna’s body was engulfed by a icy pillar. Her feet turned into long blue leather boot. Her body turned in to a blue half shirt like armor and skirt and her arms had blue gauntlets that housed a small laser that rotated. Kianna powered out of the ice as she had completed her transformation.

“Amazing! A new armor type!” Amy said. Now the brave 11-year-old girl was ready to fight.

“I’m sorry, but you don’t mess with my parents and expect me to do what you want! Now I’m going to put you on ice!!” Kyanna raised her hands in the air in a familiar pose as Rene jumps in the air to try and counterattack. Kyanna takes aim at Rene.

“I know you remember this pose!! Thank my mother for this! Ice Ka-me-ha-me-ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The most powerful intense Ki blast in Kyanna’s arsenal, Ice Kamehameha is the elemental version of its stronger counter part that Amy can use. Kyanna launches it at Rene and the cold wave of the blast froze everything in its path. Amy and Alex quickly punch out the guards and jumped up in the air to avoid being frozen. Rene was hit directly 100% damage to her health. Rene’s power data was ready to be taken.

“To be cold is to be icy, your power is mine!!! Yaaah!!! Fractal code!!! Digitize!!!!!!!!!” Kyanna shouts as she absorbed Rene’s power. Rene became a normal girl.

“No! NO! NO!!!! This can’t be happening! It must be a dream! I must be dreaming!” Rene shouts.

“Your attempt to steal my powers failed Rene. Now your power is mine!” Kyanna said, she deactivated her armor and powered down to normal. “But, I want something from you.” Linsie backed slowly away and escaped.

“What’s that brat?” Rene asked trying to get up.

“I want my youth back!!” Kyanna said.

“I can’t… you destroyed it. That wave attack you did froze and destroyed it.” Rene said. Alex restrained Rene while Amy looked at the frozen ray.

“I might be able to fix this, but looks pretty bad. You did quite a number on this device.” Amy said. She looked at her daughter and looked at Alex. “You look at your father all the way.”

“Really? I don’t know Amy, she looks more like you.” Alex said puting cuffs on Rene.

After the incident, the people of Talax and Talons are at peace. It’s time for Amy, Kyanna, and Alex to leave.

“You guys are amazing! I appreciate the help. Come back and see us again.” Lt. Robinson said.

“Thanks for resolving the problem.” The Prime Minster said.

“The pressure is all ours sir! Bye now!” Amy said.

“Good bye!” Alex said. Kyanna only waved as they entered the ship.

They took off into space on the Ragnarok and jumped to warp 6. When they got back to Neo Genesis, Kiesha saw Kyanna and nearly fainted. Everyone else had in the Maxim and Selan’s quarters.

“What the hell happened to Kyanna? Where is she?” Selan asked Amy. Kyanna was standing next to Selan.

“You’re looking at her.” Amy said. Selan looked at Kyanna. Her eyes were big like a Psyduck.

“Hi Aunt Selan, Uncle Max!” Maxim fell out of his chair spitting to orange juice out of his mouth.

"I need to sit down." Selan said.

“Don’t worry Kyanna, I’ll get you back to normal. I promise.” Amy said.

“Mommy, if it’s all the same to you, I’d rather stay this way.” Kyanna said. Everyone looked at her crazy.

“Are you nuts? You are supposed to be a baby!! You will get to be a child, when it’s your time. Now isn’t your time.” Maxim said.

“I sort of agree with Maxim. You are suppose to be a baby now.” Alex said.

“Your life will not be the same. You won’t be able to enjoy life as it was meant to be.” Ash said. It seemed like everyone agreed that Kyanna should be returned back to normal, except for one, Kyanna herself. Kyanna had longed to be a kid for so long. Now she has to decide to stay a pre-teen or return to the baby life. Kyanna made her decision. Amy prepared to turn her back to the way she was.

“Please keep my ice power in a safe place.” Kyanna said sitting in the chair

“Okay, they will be safe until you get of age. Now hold still. I’m only going to get one shot at this.” Amy said positioning the ray gun.

“And one more thing, I love ya momma.” Kyanna said. Amy stood there for a moment as tears ran down her cheeks as she ht the button to turn Kyanna back into a baby. The ray hit her and she reduced in size until she was a infant again reaching for her mommy. She picked her up and hugged her. The ray sparked and fell apart.

Alex guided them home as Kyanna has had a full day. She went to another planet, she was turned in to a pre teen, she transformed into a Super Saiyan, she used the power of ice to defeat Rene. I’d say, that’s more than any baby can ask for… but what has Kyanna actually done? Linsie has escaped. Empress grows stronger everyday the more battles they fight. Kyanna sleeps happily in her crib on her belly with Alex and Amy watching her for a minute then retiring to their bedroom. Alex yawns as he lays on the comforter and Amy her Pikachu lays on the bed.

“Well she’s going to sleep the whole night!” Alex said.

“You wanna bet? But it’s your turn to calm her.” Amy said giggling.

“Wait, you’ll see!” Alex said.

2 hours later………

“Waaaaahhhh!!!!!!” baby Kyanna shouts. Amy smiled in her sleep. Alex woke up and stumbled getting to Kyanna’s crib.

(I told you!) Amy thought to him.

(Yeah, yeah, shut up! Damn psychic powers!!) Alex thought to her.

S

Summer Wolf

The ending part was funny!!!

Ok, that's got to be fun. Changing into a pre-teen, attacked, and all that cra[]D!!!! Gots to be fun...

No gramar issues that I saw.

Good plot and it's just getting better.

Can't wait till the next chapter!!!

L

Latiasheat

This is where it gets really serious, so read with caution

Chapter 9: Hell on Earth

Four years have passed since Rene was imprisoned at the maximum security on Elba Island. Kyanna has continued her life as a baby, now a toddler. Team Star Fox has been keeping their watchful eyes on the earth as the only member of the evil Empress, Linsie, is the only one left to take down. In that amount of time, Linsie has grown stronger gathering energy from people right under TSF’s noses. Now, today starts Kyanna’s first day at Pre-Kindergarten. Kyanna looks up at the earth’s blue sky and sees a cloudless day.

“Isn’t this day a beautiful day mother?” Kyanna asked her mother. Amy looked at her. She wondered what Kyanna saw in the Earth. Amy views the world in a different point of view.

“Yes my little girl, today is a very great day. What has gotten in to you?” Amy asked her. Kyanna pulled out a book in her bag.

“Daddy read this book to me and he says that all people should view the world as a good thing, not a world under attack and such.” Kyanna said.

“Figures! Your dad had to have something to do with your behavior. He’s right in a way.” Amy said. (Maybe I should relax and be free, let my emotions go.) Amy walked Kyanna in to the school and they saw her teacher. Amy gasped as she saw the teacher.

“Lita? Is that you?” Amy asked the female teacher as she turned around. It was indeed Lita of the Sailor Scouts, Sailor Jupiter. She had on a tight green shirt and blue jeans. Her hair was brown and her eyes were emerald green.

“Yes? Huh…Amy? You’re the new parent?” Lita asked.

“New? I’ve been a parent for quite sometime. What are you doing here?” Amy said as she hugged her.

“I’ve come to America to get away from fighting the negaforce and try some honest day’s work.” Lita said.

“Umm…that’s good. How are Serena and Darien? The last time I saw them, I was at their wedding.” Amy asked.

“Never better. Oh! I almost forgot. Serena had the baby already. It was a girl like you said and they named her Rini. How did you do that?” Lita said.

“Wha…Serena was supposed to tell me. She wanted me to help her. Oh well. How I knew? My premonition told me. I can see in the future about a year.” Amy said. Lita kneeled down to Kyanna.

“So this is your bundle of joy? She’s so adorable, she looks a lot like you. Is her daddy around?” Lita asked her picking up the little girl.

“Duh! He’s my hubby! It would be right to have a baby and not let her father take care of her.” Amy said. Lita was shocked.

“Your married? Man!! You didn’t even invite your best friends from Japan?” Lita asked.

“Speaking of Marriage, when are you going to stop playin around and get serious?” Amy changed the subject on to Lita.

“ Soon, very soon. So, when do I get to meet him?” Lita asked.

“When he comes to pick her up this afternoon.” Amy said. As soon as she said that, Alex appeared through Instant Transmission. Lita jumped as she saw him. She tripped over a toy and nearly fell down on a sharp triangle block. Alex caught her just before she landed on it.

“Maybe you should be more careful miss.” Alex said. Lita blushed as she saw Alex. He looked around and wondered whom was Lita staring at. Lita fell into a trance.

“Alex! What’s going on? Why are you here?” Amy said.

“Big trouble in Downtown L.A. A gang of thugs are robbing stores and taking everything they can find. I came here to warn you that they are right around the corner! They’re carrying arm cannons that could be quite deadly to us.” Lita and Amy gasped as Kyanna walked out the door.

“Ok! Let’s make sure every child is safely indoors.” Amy said as she looked for Kyanna. Alex started to look for Kyanna too.

“Kyanna? Where is Kyanna?” Alex asked.

“My baby!!! Where is she?” Amy asked in a hysterical tone.

“I saw the door open!!!!!! NO!!” Lita said as she rushed out the door.

The two of them came outside with Lita. They saw Kyanna looking at one of the gang members up close and personal. The guy was 3 times her size looking down at the little kid.

“Get away from him Kyanna!!!!!!” both parents shouts. Kyanna turned around and got ready to run to her mother. The guy grabbed the little nibbler by the waist.

“Hey!! Put me down!! You big ape!!!” Kyanna said.

“Hehe!!! A little chipmunk for a hostage! Nice!” the thug said. Amy and Alex prepared to fight. Lita pulled her transformer.

“Time to put this guy’s lights out! Jupiter!!! Crystal!!!!! Power!!!!!!!!!” Lita shouts She was engulfed with the power of thunder. She emerged as
Sailor Jupiter!!

“I’ll get my baby back!!” Amy said as she goes Super Saiyan and leaps at the thug. Kyanna bit the guy on the arm and hoped down.

“Stop momma!!! I’ll get him.” Kyanna said as she smiled. The three adults stood as Kyanna ran and jump kicked the guy. “Kiaay!!!!!!!!!” The thug is smashed in the face by a size 3½ shoe. Kyanna flips back to avoid the thug’s huge body crashing forward to the ground. Amy, Alex, and Lita were shocked to see that Kyanna could fight all along.

“Did she s-smash that g-guy down with one kick?” Sailor Jupiter asked with her eyes like a Psyduck’s.

“I’ve seen stranger things happen. But this takes the cake.” Amy said returning to normal.

“Ditto…” Alex said. Kyanna dusted her pants off and ran to her mommy. Amy scooped her up.

“Did I do good mommy?” Kyanna asked smiling happily.

“Yeah…are you ok honey.” Amy asked her with a tear forming in her eyes.

“I’m fine mommy. Huh? Mommy, why are you crying?” Kyanna asked curiously.

“Coz, I could have lost my whole world.” Amy said as she hugs her daughter tightly.

“Maybe Kyanna should be checked out. I’ll call for a paramedic.” Lita said as her power was returned.

“That’s not necessary. Kyanna wasn’t harmed. She’s perfectly fine. Umm… I haven’t introduced myself. My name is Alex, Alex Kamiya.” Alex said to Lita. She looked at Alex with heart shaped eyes.

“I’m…Lita.” She said nervously. (Gee! It’s not everyday to get to see my best friends husband and he’s so dreamy!) Alex looked at Lita with a nervous look and droplet over his head.

“Another one has took the bait!” Alex said to Amy.

“Not Lita too! She’s fallen for you? That’s the fifth woman this month!” Amy said.

“Why was I cursed with such looks?” Alex asked himself in his own dream world. Amy snapped him out of his dream state.

“If you wasn’t so damn cute, Kyanna wouldn’t be here then.” Amy said pulling on his arm. Lita quickly came out of her trance and picked up the 4-year-old girl. Amy and Alex took off to the skies as they left Kyanna with Lita. Kyanna tried to jump out of Lita’s grasp.

“Don’t worry Kyanna, your daddy will come back for you in a few hours.” Lita said taking her inside. Kyanna looked at Lita as they when inside.

She spent the day making new friends and getting into a lot of trouble. When school was out, one of her new friends, Jeffery asked Kyanna an usual question.

“Hey Kyanna, will ya walk home with me? I’m scared of that dark alley.” Jeffery asked.

“Okay!” She agreed.

Kyanna followed the young boy through the dark alley that leads to his house in the surrounding area. Jeffery stopped moving for some reason. Kyanna saw that he was staring at a gang of teens.

“I hate these guys! They always take my food and my lunch!” Jeffery told her.

“I’ll handle them!!!” Kyanna said jumping out in front of Jeffery. The boys closed in on them.

“Gimme your snack pack now turp!” the teenage boy demanded. Kyanna growled at them. The boys laugh at Kyanna. She jumps high and punches him in the gut. O.O

“Next!!!” Kyanna was ready for more. Two boys lunged at her from the side and she tornado kicks them in to trash cans. Then Kyanna charges a small energy ball, runs, performs a somersault and lets it go on the ground causing it to explode giving them a chance to run. Jeffery and Kyanna made a break for the street. After running for a few minutes, they made it to Jeffery’s house.

“Thank you Kyanna. You should get back using the back way.” Jeffery thanked her. Kyanna jumped up in the air and flew off back to the school.

Meanwhile, Alex had arrived to get Kyanna, but Lita was frantically searching for Kyanna.

“Oh god!! Where is she!!!! Aaaaaahh!!” Lita asked running around the pre-school. Alex tried to calm her down.

“Hold on Lita. Calm down. Who is lost?” Alex asked her.

“I..I…can’t….” Lita tried to tell him that Kyanna was missing. Alex got the feeling that Kyanna wasn’t there. He could sense her around if she was. Lita was afraid of him getting angry, so she kept her mouth shut. Kyanna slipped in through the playground. She ran to the front and saw her daddy and Lita about to lose her head.

“Daddy!!!” Kyanna shouts running to him. He hugged her joyfully.

“Lita, here is Kyanna. So what’s your trip?” Lita felt kind of stupid. She scratched her head in confusion.

“Where did you go?” Lita asked her. Kyanna smiled at her and Alex giggled.

“You should know that little kids like to hide from you. Basic parenting.” Alex said.

“Basic parenting my butt!” Lita said.

After the confusion, Kyanna and Alex flew off to their home. Amy welcomed the little champion with open arms. While Kyanna was enjoying life, Linsie was gaining power. Linsie traveled far and beyond to planets collecting power for Empress’ return and herself. Linsie was on a planet fighting a species known as the Erosians. She defeated the leader and stole all of their energy and transferred it to Empress’ orb of Darkness. A shadow appeared to Linsie.

“You’ve done well my servant. Now return to the Alpha Quadrant and bring me a powerful being to be a sacrifice.” The eerie shadow said.

“Yes master.” Linsie said flying off back to the Alpha Quadrant.

Meanwhile back on Neo Genesis, Kyanna was playing around with Amy’s Pikachu.

“She loves that Pikachu of mine so much. Umm….” Amy said looking at her fumble with his ears. (I know! I’ll get her one of her own.) “I’ll be back in a couple of hours.” She said.

Amy went out the door with Alex confused and clueless. Amy went the Pokemon Habitation Deck and retrieved one of her strongest pokemon, Jolteon. Then she went to the launch bay, hopped in her Arwing and headed for Earth. She landed on the outskirts of Johto. She scanned the area for Pikachu nests. She found one near her current location. She flew west of her Arwing. The clan of Pikachu was startled at Amy’s arrival. She communicated telepathically.

(I need to battle your youngest and most powerful Pikachu.) Amy told them all. The Pikachu on the left came forward. Amy grabs her pokeball off her belt.

“Jolteon! Come out and prepare for battle!!” she shouts. Jolteon came out with a spark. It was ready to fight. The Pikachu used Thunderbolt on Jolteon. It had no effect on the well-trained pokemon. Amy didn’t like commanding her pokemon to attack, but will help out occasionally. Jolteon uses attacks like her trainer. Jolteon used Agility to quickly appear behind the Pikachu and uses Headbutt. The pokemon goes flying in the air. Jolteon uses Zap Cannon on the Pikachu and it took 100% damage and fainted. Amy threw the pokeball at Pikachu. The pokeball snatched up the pokemon. It wiggled and wiggled and it stopped. Amy had caught the Pikachu. She called it back out.

“Pikachu! I chose you!” She said. The pokemon came out.

“Pika!” the Pikachu chanted.

“I need you to play with my daughter so she is happy, okay?” She told the yellow pokemon. The Pikachu agreed. The pokemon and Amy returned to Neo Genesis to surprise Kyanna.

“I’m back! Kyanna! Alex!” They came out of the master bedroom wondering where did Amy go.

“What’s that poke ball doing in your hand?” Alex asked curious of what type of pokemon is in it.

“Its for Kyanna. Here you are.” Amy said handing the poke ball to Kyanna. The ball was a little bigger than her hand. The poke ball released a pokemon.

“Wow!! It’s a Pikachu!!!!! Thank you mommy!!!” Kyanna said as she hugged her mommy with gratitude. The Pikachu took a liking to the young girl.

“Now. You got to keep up with it, clean it, walk it, train it, and most important of all, feed it. It’s your pokemon now. Protect it and it will protect you.” Amy said. Kyanna picked it up and hugged it.

“A name for you. Umm?” Kyanna said. (!) “I got it! I’ll name you Sparky!!! Yeah!!” So the Pikachu’s nickname was Sparky. That night, Kyanna and Sparky played around until Kyanna was exhausted. Amy put Kyanna to bed after a while. Sparky jumped up on her bed and curled up beside her and slept.

The next day Kyanna woke up early. She looked around for her brand new pokemon and saw it sleeping peacefully. Kyanna got out of bed and headed for her bathroom to take a morning bath. Sparky woke up and followed the little pint size girl in before she closed the door. Amy had already run the water for her 5 minutes before she woke up. Sparky jumped in the bathtub. Kyanna was startled by his splash as she was still in her Skitty Pajamas.

“Sparky!!! That’s for me!” Kyanna said laughing taking off her stuff and jumping in. Sparky looked at Kyanna as if he didn’t know what she was talking about.
Sparky smiled and threw water at Kyanna with its tail. Kyanna splashed back.

Soon after, a water fight began. When Kyanna got ready to go to school she told the pokemon to stay and wait for her. The pokemon knew it had orders from her mother to stay and protect her, so its reply was simply headshake ‘no’. Kyanna didn’t know that she would need Sparky now more than ever.

The duo arrived at pre-school at the same time as her friend Jeffery.

“Hi Jeffery!” Kyanna greeted him. He saw the pokemon in Kyanna’s backpack sticking half its body out.

“So you got a pokemon…. Cool! We’re allowed to play with our pokemon. But it has to be small like this Pikachu.” Jeffery said.

“Oh, okay!” Kyanna said. After the conservation, Amy said her goodbyes to Kyanna and left back for Neo Genesis. As the day progressed, the children played with their pokemon and hustled about with each other. Jeffery was bored, but Kyanna was having too much fun. Jeffery got up.

“I’m bored! Hey Kyanna! Let’s have a pokemon battle!!!!” Jeffery suggested. Kyanna turned to him. The other kids overheard this and rushed over.

“Jeffery!!! So know that Miss. Lita said no Pokemon battles on the playground.” One kid said.

“Then we will make a pokemon battle field. Right Kyanna?” Jeffery said. Kyanna was very skeptical of this but, Kyanna had never had a pokemon battle before, but she watched her mom and dad have one. Kyanna used her premature psychokinetic power to clear the playground of toys and rubble. The children drew trainer boxes on each side. Kyanna stood on one side and Jeffery stood on the other. The children crowded around the field for the battle.

“Ready or not, here I come!! Go Taillow!!!!!” Jeffery shouts throwing a pokeball out. A Taillow came flying out.

“The only pokemon I have is Sparky. Go on Sparky.” Kyanna said. Sparky ran to the field.

“Taillow!!! Wing Attack! Now!” Jeffery commanded the bird. The pokemon dived at Sparky and missed as Sparky dodged it. Kyanna didn’t know any of Pikachu’s attacks. A kid came on her side.

“Command Pikachu to use a electrical attack quickly!!!” the kid told her. Kyanna still didn’t know any.

“I don’t know any of its attacks.” Kyanna said. The children dropped to the ground in shock. Lita came out to see what was going on.

“Hey!!!!!!!!! Stop this!! NOW!!!!” Lita demanded. The children looked at their teacher.

“We’re just teaching Kyanna how to battle.” The kids lied. Lita walk over to Kyanna.

“We usually have Training lessons in the gym. But hands on experience are a lot helpful. All right Kyanna, here are some of Pikachu’s attacks: Thundershock, Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, and Tail whip. Use those for now.” Lita said.

“Ok. Sparky….use…….Quick Attack!!” Kyanna said. She goofed. Sparky couldn’t reach the Taillow in the air. Taillow dived down and smacked Sparky to the ground dealing 20% damage to Sparky.

“Wrong move. Flying pokemon like Taillow are extremely weak against electrical attacks, try again this time use an electric attack.” Lita said.

“Sparky!!!! Thundershock!! Let’s go!!” Kyanna said. Sparky charged up and released its Thundershock on Taillow. It was hit doing 50% damage to Taillow.

“Use Peck Taillow!” Jeffery commanded. The Taillow hover over Sparky and used peck. Sparky ducked and weaved to avoid the attack.

“This time use Thunderbolt, Sparky! You can do it!!!” Kyanna said. Sparky charged up again and used Thunderbolt. The attack hit Taillow directly dealing out 30% damage to Taillow.

“That Taillow is tough! But Sparky is more powerful than that! Sparky!! Finish it off, full power!!!!!” Kyanna commanded. Sparky prepared to use its hidden attack, Shock Wave. Taillow came about for a swoop attack.

“Taillow!!! Aerial Ace!! Now!!!!” Jeffery commanded. Taillow came barreling down with incredible speed. Sparky stood its ground and the second Taillow came within firing range, it used Shock Wave. The attack followed Taillow until it was hit, 20% damage to Taillow. It fell to the ground, tried to get back up, but fainted.

“This match is over. Kyanna is the winner!!!” Lita said. Kyanna jumped up to celebrate her first victory. The children pick up Kyanna and cheered for her as they walked inside the building.

Soon after recess, they went to Shadow’s Training Gym for instruction by a special guest.

“Class! We have a special treat for you! Distinguish Pokemon Master Ash Ketchum is your instructor for today. Please give him your undivided attention. What do we say to people when they visit?” Lita asked them all.

“Good afternoon Mr. Ketchum!!” they all said in union.

“What such well behaved young children we have here. Myself and my darling wife, Mrs. Ketchum, will be instructing you in becoming skilled and graceful Pokemon Trainers.” Ash said. Misty sees Kyanna in the audience.

“I see we know someone out there Ash. It’s little Kyanna!” Misty said. Kyanna turns red while blushing.

“YOU know the famous Ash Ketchum and didn’t tell us?!” Jeffery asked her.

“You never asked if I did.” Kyanna told him.

“Now I’m still short a few assistances. Let’s see.” Ash said. Ash points to the Max, Jade, Jeffery, Kyanna, and other 14 children. Kyanna was too afraid to move. Sparky gave her a little electric jump-start. The little girl was sizzled.

“Sparky!! What was that for!!?” She asked the little rodent as she shook herself of the soot. It smiled at her. Ash chose Kyanna and Jeffery as his two other assistants.

“Now I’ll demonstrate a triple pokemon battle, three people at a time. First, Mrs. Ketchum, Kyanna, and myself will show you the proper stance for the battle setup.” Ash said. As soon as Kyanna got to her side of the field, Linsie came crashing in. The children scrambled frightened and scared. Kyanna was staring at her from point blank range.

“Who…who are you?” Kyanna asked the tall lady. Linsie tried to strike the girl but Sparky intervened with a Thunderbolt.

“Tell that weak pokemon to stay the hell away from me or else I’ll turn it in to Pikachu bar be que!!!” Linsie yelled. Kyanna didn’t move or speak. She honestly didn’t know who Linsie was but the tall dark and powerful knew exactly who Kyanna was. Lita, Ash, and Misty prepared for a good fight.

“I say we toast her before she gets too close to Kyanna!!! Jupiter!!!! Crystal!!!!!!! Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Lita transformed into Sailor Jupiter.

“Umm…I’m gamed!” Ash said throwing up his D-Tector.

“Let’s clean her clock!!! This about time she stops interfering with our affairs!” Misty said.

“Execute!!!!! Armor Evolution!!!!!” they shouted in union. They armor evolved into their armors. Kyanna still didn’t know who Linsie was, so she steady stepped back towards the door.

“It doesn’t matter how much you back away from me. I’m gonna kill you for revenge for my sister!!!!” Linsie said coming towards the frighten girl. Kyanna put the pieces together. She remembered who Linsie was.

“You’re Rene’s sister, oh!!! Uh-oh!!!” She said. Kyanna knew she was in trouble. She made a daring dash for the door but Linsie blocked her path.

Meanwhile Amy sensed that Linsie was back on Earth.

“Alex, I’m sensing Linsie is back on Earth for some reason…” Amy said lounging on the sofa. Alex was on the PC.

“She must be after…oh no!!!!! Kyanna!!!!!!!!!!!” Alex shouted getting up. Amy gasped as he ran out the door following him. They made their way to the launch bay and took off for earth on a runabout. Amy had Kyanna’s Ice D-Tector with her.

(Hold on Kyanna!! We are on the way!!!!!!!!!!!) Amy thought.

Meanwhile Kyanna was trying to communicate with her mom telepathically but was unable to.

“My telepathy is being block!!!” Kyanna said.

“I blocked your mind tricks to stop you from getting your extremely powerful parents here. Now to take care of your friends.” Linsie said. She aimed at Misty, Ash, and Lita. Sparky used Quick Attack on Linsie. Linsie swatted the pokemon away injuring it, fired a paralyzing net over them to prevent interference from Ash and Misty.

“Sparky!!!!!!!!!! You will pay for witch!!!!!” Kyanna got mad. The area around her started to break apart. Her energy and fighting levels increased to a high point.

“Come on Kyanna! You almost got Super Saiyan! Do it!! Find a cause!!! A will that brings you to a boiling point.” Ash said trying to move. Jeffery swallowed his fear and jumps up at Linsie. He sucker punches Linsie in the face causing her to stagger a bit. Then Linsie shoots her beam through Jeffery mortally wounding the young preschooler.

“NO!!!! Jeffery!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kyanna screamed out. She ran to his aid. He was out. She got even angrier. The other kids feared for their lives.

“That did it!! GO Kyanna!!! Do it!! Transform!!!” Ash said encouraging the girl to reach her potential. Kyanna hovered in the air with tears dripping from her eyes. She gave one loud scream.

“AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaagggggggh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She yelled powering up as high as she could go. The strain on her body exceeded her limits and Kyanna’s hair turns a white gold with it standing straight up. Her body turns almost white. She breaks the barrier of Saiyan and turns into a Super Saiyan! Her aura was extending as far as her mother’s aura. Then Kyanna powered up even more absorbing energy around her enabling her to go Super Saiyan 2. Everyone watched as the 4-year-old girl transformed again. Amy and Alex appeared above the building when they sensed an extremely powerful energy radiating from it. The runabout was on the ground next to an alley.

“What?! What’s going on in there?” Amy wondered.

“That’s a high level in there. Umm…. Should we go in blazing?” Alex asked. Amy looks at Alex with a ‘knock you out for being an idiot’ look.

“No! There are children in there! We go in power ready!” Amy said as she proceeded to burn a hole in the brick wall. The other saw the wall burning a hole. Alex kicked it in and they came rushing in. Linsie saw this and shot her paralysis net on them. Amy and Alex were caught in it. Amy dropped the D-tector. The parents couldn’t move.

“Let us out you she devil of a witch!!” Amy said trying to move.

“Ditto!!!!!” Alex agreed. Linsie didn’t like insults so she used her Shock on them. Kyanna, still gaining power, saw that her parents had come to her aid and that was a good thing. Kyanna uses her special ability, Mimic to copy her mother’s special ability, Insync. Kyanna gained more power.

“Kyanna…your…body can’t take….too much….power……” Amy said weakly.

(Use…the…D-Tector…before…it’s too late!! Now!!!!) Alex weakly told her. Alex uses the remaining energy to telekinetically throw the D-Tector.

“I know what to do with this!” Kyanna said as she uses the Spirit of Growth to spirit evolve. “Execute!!!! Spirit evolution!!!!!!!!!!!” Kyanna spirit evolved into her more powerful Adolescent form. Kyanna was almost the same way looks as a child but taller and more of a lady. Now the power can successfully absorb into her body.

“I really doesn’t matter how much energy you absorb, you will never beat me!!!!!” Linsie shouts. Kyanna took off at her and punching her in the face in to the metal wall. Linsie made a dent in the wall. Lita hit a button to open the rooftop of the gym. Linsie jetted away from Kyanna.

“You’re not getting away from me!!!” Kyanna said chasing after Linsie. Linsie shoots a few volleys of energy blasts at Kyanna. Kyanna swats them away like flies. Kyanna fires a blue beam knocking Linsie out of the air. Kyanna grabbed Linsie’s leg, tossed her down to the ground. Linsie took 90% damage.

“This isn’t over brat!!!!!!!! Dark Plasma Blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Linsie shouts Linsie prepared to destroy the whole place with Kyanna in it.

“Ice Ka-me-ha-me-ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She shouts as the energy charged quickly as she shot Linsie at full power. Linsie countered with her attack. The two blasts clashed. The shockwave disabled the paralysis nets.

“We’re free!! Get her Kyanna!!!! Take her down.” Amy said.

“Go Kyanna!!!!!!!!!!!” the children said. Kyanna got the will to exhaust all of her power.

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!” Kyanna screamed. Her wave beam overpowered Linsie’s attack. The blast totally blew Linsie down to 0. Linsie’s power data was obtainable. Kyanna went to scan it but her data floated up and away. Kyanna powered down to normal.

“You did it Ki-Ki!!!!” Lita said.

“Good job Ki-ki!” Amy said as she hugged her little girl.

“But Jeff didn’t survive!!! He tried to save Sparky and me.” Kyanna cried as Amy came up to him. She chanted a few words and they were brought them back to full health. Jeff woke up as if he took a nap. Kyanna called back Sparky. As they were preparing to leave for home, Kyanna had to tell Jeffery something.

“Uh…Jeff. I’m grateful that you tried to help me.” Kyanna said.

“Ah…well at least I tried to help. But I wasn’t much help.” Jeffery said. Kyanna peck the boy on the cheek. He blushed red.

Alex, Amy, Ash, Misty, and Lita looked at the pair until... dark clouds covered the entire area. Everyone stared at the sky as a beam of dark energy hit the ground destroying the gym. A large figure stepped out of the shadows of the energy. It was Team Star Fox’s worst and most vicious, dangerous, and evil villain they have ever faced. Empress had finally gained enough energy to come back from the shadow realm. The fight that Kyanna and Linsie had must have produced enough energy through Linsie to come back. Empress struck a fear in Amy’s spine, which paralyzed her.

“I HAVE RETURN!!!!!!!!!!! HA! HA! HA! HA!!” the evil of queen of the shadows screamed as lighting struck the ground. Amy and the gang were ready to sent her back, but Amy had lost the power of the Shadow Realm.

“Hell no!!! Amy…Tell me I’m not seeing what I think I’m seeing!” Alex said wiping his eyes.

“No joke! She’s back!” Amy said.

“Who is this woman?” Ash asked Amy.

“She’s scary!” Misty said holding on to Ash.

“I sense her power!!! AAAaaah!! It’s overwhelming!!!!” Kyanna said running to Amy. She climbed up and Amy held her.

“Kyanna, don’t be afraid. A true Saiyan warrior never backs down from a fight. Even if the battle is a losing one.” Amy said. Amy still remembers what happened to them the last time Empress was on Earth. Kyanna stood her ground. The mighty Empress waved her hand and expelled some unused energy, which blew Ash, Misty, and Lita away into the debris.

“Man!!! She’s wickedly powerful!!!! We need to combine our powers for this one. Amy can’t do this on her own.” Ash said getting up.

“Amy!! Use your shadow powers to send her back!!!! Now!!!!” Alex shout to his wife. Amy had a disappointing expression on her face.

“I can’t. It’s kind of my fault.” Amy said.

“WHAT?!” Alex screamed.

“You see, I wasn’t suppose to give birth to Kyanna. In fact I wasn’t to even have babies at all coz of my power. In order for me to have a baby, I would have to make a sacrifice, my shadow powers for the gift of life. You see it was a even trade.” Alex understood what Amy said.

“I understand completely, so we have no other option other than to retreat and come back stronger. Guys!!! Let’s go!!!” Alex said

“WHAT?” Lita, Ash and Misty scream in union.

“You heard me! Let’s go home!” Alex said. The others didn’t like leaving the earth vulnerable to Empress’ attacks.

“Yes! Run away! Leave your planet to me!!! I won’t destroy it yet. You have my word coz I want you to suffer first and die!!!!!” Empress said. She stood at 7’4 wearing a dark purple long dress with purple eyes and pale skin. Her long straight black hair draped behind her pointed ears and purple nails with each finger having an elemental ring on each.

Team Star Fox withdrew from Earth. The people had already escaped to their homes with their children. Empress used her powers to raise her temple of darkness up from the watery depths of the ocean’s floor. Now that Empress has returned from the shadow realm, what horror is in stored for TSF? Is Kyanna the key to stopping this chaotic queen? Has Amy really lost her shadow powers? What is the game plan to stop Empress?

To be continued………………

S

Summer Wolf

This is going to be really really FUN!!!!!

Good, good plot, good charcters, good story.

Wonder what's going to happen...

OFF TOPIC:I finished my FF

L

Latiasheat

I'll be on break for christmas and after. I'll post the 3rd to the last chapters on Sunday night. Merry Christmas!

L

Latiasheat

Sorry traz, i've been preoccupied with my holiday fan fic but i promise to get the chapters up as soon as possible.

S

Summer Wolf

Latiasheat said:
Sorry traz, i've been preoccupied with my holiday fan fic but i promise to get the chapters up as soon as possible.

Hope you can get it up before Friday, I'm going on a trip... *Sigh*

Good luck and update soon!!!!!:)

Cs32

SUGAR!!!
hey Latias, i just started reading today and have finished reading all of your chapters. I think it's so cool that you combined my favorite shows together in one! (DBZ, Favorite!) and all the others like pokemon. Even i don't really like or watch Digimon, i still think the Transformation thing is pretty cool. Hope to see more soon!
() ()
----
stares at the computer screen waiting, waiting....

L

Latiasheat

I'm sorry for taking soo long to post, but i've been enjoying the holidays too much.... here's chapter 10! Enjoy!!!

Chapter 10: Kyanna, the Earth’s Last Hope part 1

This is another point of view story, told from Alex’s point of view.

8 years after Empress return, Amy and myself kept a close eye on Empress’ actions on Earth. Her presence, even in the entire quadrant struck fear into some people to leave Earth. It seems that it is not Empress’ intentions to destroy Earth but one person.

I watch the Earth from the view of the command center. Gazing at the small planet, I often wonder if and when will Empress’ plans be revealed. He knows that a decade has past since her gloomy return. Amy walked in breaking my thoughts. She approached me with caution of not disturbing me as I stood at the window.

“Nice try walking in quietly.” I said to her.

“You looked like your pondering something. I didn’t mean to alarm you.” Amy said to me. She pressed a few button on the control panel nearest to her.

“Amy, with your beauty radiating everywhere, you didn’t alert me. I knew you were there the entire time.” I told her. Amy was puzzled. She didn’t waste time trying to figure me out, at the same time she blushed.

“I find you in here almost everyday now. Why?” She asked me. I turned to her.

“I can see the entire planet from here. Besides, there’s nothing to do. I mean…if you can find something fun for us to do.” I said to Amy, as she looked at me funny.

“Like what kind of fun?” Amy asked me. (I know he doesn’t mean what I think he means?) When she said that, Selan came in to talk with me.

“Alex. Sorry to disturb your mediation but there is a serious problem. It seems that a huge fight has broken out at her school. Kyanna is involved.” Selan said to me as I head my head.

“Not again, (sigh) Come on Amy. Let’s go and see what’s going on.” I said to her but Amy didn’t move at. I didn’t have time to ask why. She turned herself to the view of Earth.

I used instant transmission to get to Earth. I arrived at Xavier Middle School by locking on to oblivious high level of his daughter to find Kyanna from a distance fighting a couple of big guys trying to hurt her. Kyanna punched and kicked the boys as soft as possible. I saw that the boys were going to hurt my daughter seriously if I didn’t intervened. I dove in through the clouds. Kyanna looked up as she sensed me coming. One of the boys took advantage of her distraction and punched her in the face. Kyanna fell to the ground hurt from the fall. I landed and took care of the boys with my psychic abilities. The boys tried to attack me but I didn’t let them. I picked up Kyanna and flew off in to air. The boys took flight after us. I used my speed to get away from them, but didn’t count on one of them warping right in front of us. I then used instant transmission to escape. When we got back, Kyanna and I appeared in our quarters in her room. I put the young girl on her bed and treated her injuries. Sparky woke up when he heard her scream

“Owww!!! That burns!!! Oooooaah!!” Kyanna screamed as I put the alcohol filled swab on her chest and she screamed like a wounded Pidgey. Amy came in wondering what the screaming is all about. The twelve-year-old girl kicked and yelled as I held her down and put the other wet swab on the cut on her face. Then another girl about Kyanna’s age came to see her. She had long black hair and stood as tall as Kyanna did. She wore a blue sundress with water symbols on it. Her nails were painted blue. Her eyes were light blue.

“Wow Kyanna, got in to a fight again? You were lucky that I bailed you out of the last one but this time, your dad had to save you.” The girl said.

“You were standing there letting me get beat up Marina! You should have helped me.” Kyanna said angrily at the girl.

“I couldn’t get involved again, my mom told me not to get mixed in fights, so I was the one to call your dad to the school. I didn’t want to get grounded again.” Marina said. I watched them go back and forth with each other. I had to end this shout contest.

“Enough!!! Marina, Kyanna is fine. Go on home and you young lady got some explaining to do!!! Why were you fighting again?” I asked her. Kyanna held her arm.

“I was attacked by those thugs. They challenged me! I wasn’t going to back down. You know I can fight! Why can I use my fighting to solve a problem?” Kyanna asked me.

“Because fighting isn’t the solution to all problems. You only fight if you have no other option. You fought today to show off! You were extremely lucky that I came when I did. If I hadn’t shown up, they would have done worse.” I said to her. Apparently, she didn’t understand what I said.

“If things had gotten worse, I’d go Super Saiyan to take them down!” Kyanna said boasting with confident.

“That’s what I’m talking about! You gun-hoe for a fight! I can tell you a story when we were fighting Empress the for the first time… It was 23 years ago when we were in high school. We were too confident like you are.” I said.

I was about 18 and Amy was 17. It was graduating day at Morris High School. I was proudly watching Amy get her well-earned diploma. I had already graduated one year earlier. Maxim and Selan took pictures as she held it high in the air. After the ceremony, I hugged your mother.

“Congrats to the girl I love! With a 3.7 GPA, you are the best!” I told her.

“I know!! I’m just happy that you made it home in time!!” She said to me. They started kissing each other when Maxim got in between us.

“Hey lovebirds!! Sorry to interrupt your romantic moment, but Amy, you need to get that gown to the administrators!” Maxim said to her.

“Yeah, yeah Max!” Amy said.

As the graduation ended, Amy and I walked down the street to the crosswalk that leads to her house. We walked cross it until I sensed something in the air that made me look up.

“What is it baby? You see something?” Amy asked me.

“You haven’t learn how to sense energies? You’re slow! I can sense a dark presence in the air. Someone or something is coming. I don’t need you in the way. Go tell Maxim. Hurry!” Amy did as I asked. I took my jacket off. A beam of light engulfed me blowing the crosswalk to pieces. Amy told Maxim as she was instructed and Maxim came to the crosswalk with Selan.

“The crosswalk! It’s destroyed!!!” Maxim said looking at the destruction

“Oh no Alex!!! He’s hurt!!!” Selan shouted as she saw my hand poke out of the debris. They dug me out and brought me to their house where Amy was waiting for them.

“You see Kyanna. I didn’t know that Empress had made the first move attacking me. She was trying to kill me before you were to be born 20 years ahead of time. I was the target of that attack. Empress had seen the future. She knew everything that was going to happen before I even knew that you would be her down fall.” I said to her.

“What? I’m supposed to defeat Empress? I’m still not powerful enough to even make a scratch!” Kyanna asked me.

“The first time that we beat Empress wasn’t power alone, it was Amy’s shadow powers that imprisoned Empress. We couldn’t beat her by reducing her life to 0, she used a warp-gate to the shadow realm to seal her in. I believe that power isn’t lost.” I said looking at her.

“So, where is it?” She asked me. I pointed at her heart.

“It’s there inside of you. Hidden inside your body.” I replied as Kyanna looked for it.

“I don’t understand? I don’t have any shadow powers.” Kyanna said to me.

“Kyanna, I meant in a different sense. Your body, mind, and spirit are filled with it. When you fight, that same power is making you stronger. You don’t realize it because you haven’t discovered the way to harness the shadow powers. Until you do, Empress will not stop until you are dead. That’s why we tell you to come directly home after school. Empress is looking for you. She can’t sense fighting levels like us. She can sense the power of the shadows within you, but they aren’t fully matured yet, therefore she can’t find you. Once you have trained and skillfully use them, she will find you.” I said to her. She gasped.

“So, these “Shadow Powers” are the key to beating Empress? There are more Super Saiyans than it was back then and you guys are stronger than you were. Together, we can beat her!” Kyanna said to me. I looked at my pre-teenage daughter. I shook my head no to her.

“That’s crazy talk Kyanna. Empress is the most dangerous super villain we have ever came across! She’s even more powerful than Slade and his crew. You felt her power those years ago.” I said.

“Slade? Who’s that?” Kyanna asked.

“It was before you were born. I’ll tell you the time that Slade tied to kill Ash and eventually came after your mother.” I said starting to tell the story of the Slade battles. “I think Misty had already gave birth to Marina, Amy and I just gotten married and Slade was out for revenge on Ash for beating him. He had broken out of the stasis prison with his sisters help. Instead of Ash wiping the floor with him, Amy volunteered to take him out! Remember Amy did know that you were going to be born in 8 ½ months.” The flashback goes back 14 years ago. (If you remember back in chapter 6 what happened to Slade.)

“WHAT!!! Mom had that kind of power? And she let that idiot of a sorceress Empress get away? NO way!! Mom could have destroyed her at the day care center 10 years ago. But why is the question. Just when I have mom figured out, many other questions come to mind. But if mom have all this power, all this responsibility, and everything, why didn’t she take her out then?” Kyanna asked me.

“She doesn’t have that power now. She let it go 13 years ago. Instead her, someone else has the opportunity to do great things. That’s why she had given her shadow powers to you. That same power now resides in…you.” I said to her. Kyanna wrapped in her covers.

“Me? But…I’m just a teenager! I’m not ready to save the world. That’s way past too hard! I know I will fail! Absolutely not! Wait…if I have the power of transform to Super Saiyan 3, maybe I won’t need the shadow powers to imprison her in the shadow realm. I’ll just beat her in a fair fight!” Kyanna suggested. I shook my head.

“No. No. No. You seemed to not hear what I said about Empress. She’s too powerful to defeat alone. We have to seal her away for eternity!” I told her.

“Father, forgive me for being stubborn, but I think it can work. If I train as hard as I can, I know I do it!! I need at least two years!” Kyanna said.

I thought that the sun’s rays had baked Kyanna’s brain while he was getting beat up. Amy was listening from the other room and she came in with a solution.

“It can be done in two days.” Amy said. I looked at Amy with a ‘are you insane woman?’ look.

“Huh? How?” I asked her.

“Did I miss something?” Kyanna asked her mother.

“The training I mean. The Hyperbolic Time Chamber on Dende’s lookout will accomplish this. I’ve done it twice.” Amy said to us.

“Amy!! You’re a genius!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!” I said kissing her in happiness.

“Whatever this room is… lets go today!!!” Kyanna said.

Before I knew it, we were going to Dende’s lookout on Earth. We couldn’t land on the lookout because of the thin air around the area. So we flew up to the lookout post. I got to see some of my old friends. Mr. Popo and Dende were outside tending the flowers.

“Hi Amy! Hi Alex! How have you guys been?” Dende asked us. He was a little older and wore the same red robe that he always wore.

“We have been better.” Amy said.

“Sorry to ask, but who is this young girl? I’ve never seen her before?” Mr. Popo asked us.

“Popo! This is my daughter, Kyanna. Kyanna say hello to the guardian of the earth, Dende and his right hand man Mr. Popo!” I told him.

“Its pleased to meet you both.” Kyanna said. Dende and Popo were shocked. Their jaws hit the ground as I laughed at their expressions.

“You…Amy…had a baby? Wow! Time has certainly flown by since you were last here.” Dende said.

“Yeah. I’ve changed quite a bit.” Amy said grinning.

“Sorry to cut the greeting short Dende, but we are actually here on business. I know you are aware of Empress’ return to the land of the living 10 years ago right?” I asked him.

“Yeah, I sensed her dark energy all around this planet.” Dende said.

“Well, we need to use the Hyperbolic Time chamber for two days.” Amy said.

“Two days?! But you can’t survive in there for more than one day at a time.” Dende warned us.

“I sense great energy from this young one. I think she can manage with her father, Amy.” Mr. Popo said to Amy.

“Nice try Popo, but I going in with her. Sometimes daddy just has to wait here.” Amy said sensing I wanted to go with Kyanna.

When they went in the room, I waited for hours before I sneaked in while Popo wasn’t looking. I closed the door, I suddenly couldn’t breathe as normal. This place was hard to walk in as well. When I walked, 9 months had past, and Kyanna was training fiercely with her mom. I noticed Amy took a quick glare towards my direction. She dropped to the ground to check the door entrance area. She discovered me in one of the empty jars. Rats! I’m busted!!!!!

“Alex?” Amy said to me. I tried not to say anything as she came closer to the jar that I was hiding in.

“Uh…hi honey! What’s shaking?” I sheepishly asked her. She knocked on the jar crumbling it. I fell on the ground feeling a bit foolish.

“Dad?” Kyanna said. When I got a look at Kyanna, she was bigger than before. I barely recognized her with her hair so long. When I looked at Amy she had grew her hair back to her long braid.

“What in sam hill are you doing here? Three people can’t train at the same time!!! You know that!!!” Amy said to me.

“I was skeptical about this place, so I came to see what its like.” I lied. I was worried about them.

“Ok! See!! Now get out!!! Go!!” Amy said as she proceeded to push me towards the door. When Amy reached the door. She tried to open it but it wouldn’t bulge.
“Oh damn it all to hell!! Now you’re trapped in here with us!! Just fantastic!! Gee! Popo is going to freak. Make yourself at home, coz we don’t get to come out before two years passes.” So, I did. I lay back on Amy’s bed and watched as she sparred with Kyanna for months and months at a time. One day Amy suddenly fell out. I was sleeping at the time.

“Daadd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kyanna called out loudly. I woke up fast looking around for who called me. I saw Amy on the ground not moving. I went to check on her. She was exhausted from the months of training.

“Kyanna. Help me get her to her bed.” I said grabbing her upper body and Kyanna with her legs. We placed her on the bed.

“Is mom okay dad?” Kyanna asked me.

“She’s fine. She needs plenty of rest. I’ll take her place. I’m a bit stronger than your mom so just try keep up with Me.” I said to her.

“Maybe its not me that needs to worry about pace.” Kyanna said acting very cocky.

“Oh yeah?” I asked.

“Yeah!!!” Kyanna said. We went at it for several days nonstop. I was amazed that this day/ year has totally increased Kyanna’s powers so much. Amy woke up 2 weeks later (hyperbolic time). I went to see if she was okay and Kyanna kept on training alone.

“Are you okay.” I asked her.

“I don’t remember much. I remember training with Kyanna…oh no!!! The training! We are way behind schedule!!” Amy said.

“Relax Amy. You need to rest some more. I’ll help her. Don’t worry.” I said to Amy as she went back to sleep. I taught Kyanna in 4 months to transform in to Super Saiyan 2. Not bad for a father!!! Amy gradually continued training Kyanna more and more. Everyday Kyanna would push herself harder than the next day. She mastered the Super Saiyan 2 in a matter of weeks. Her progress was astounding. After 23 months of training, Kyanna finally unlocked her hidden Shadow Powers. The next day would make two years, two days outside of the room. So to prepare for Empress we would challenge her to a fight.

“Alright Kyanna!” Amy said to her.

“The day has finally come.” I said to her.

“For you to prove you are ready to take on Empress.” Amy said.

“By taking us both on. As a fused Super Saiyan 3.” I told Kyanna.

With that said. Amy and I fused in to one person using the fusion dance technique. Kyanna went straight to Super Saiyan 2.

We started this scrimmage with a melee attack. Kyanna blocked every punch and kick. We tried our Shadow kick on her but it missed. Kyanna punched us fast and then disappeared completely from our sights. We both took 30% each. Being a fused person, we found Kyanna right behind us and we fired a volley of energy balls at her, every single one of them missed. She charged the Kamehameha Wave. We were ready to use Counter. She charged a lot quicker than we thought and fired on us completely breaking the fusion. We both took 70% damage. I was hurt a bit and so was Amy.

“Excellent work Kyanna. I’m sure you will take Empress down.” I said to her getting up.

“I’ll say this…I’ve always been proud of you Kyanna and I know you will give it your absolute best against Empress.” Amy said. Kyanna smiled happily.

After that we came out of the chamber with Kyanna being 14 years old now and more than ready to achieve her mission. Dende and Popo were stunned at her. When they came out, their friends and family greeted them. Maxim, Selan, James, Ash, Misty, Marina, Samus and Karyn were there. Mr. Popo looked at me with anger.

“Alex!!! I’ve been looking for us for two whole days straight!!!” Mr. Popo yelled.

“I’m sorry but, I need to see them.” I told him.

The sky began to grow darker. Empress appeared before them in a dark blaze of glory. They were ready to fight.

“Well! Well! Well!!! It seems that I found the power of the shadows in you all along! You were right under my nose. Your silly parents hid you well. Now you will perish young Saiyan. You look more like your mother. You have your fathers eyes, clear crystal blue. You see young Kyanna I know everything about you. Now your life ends here.” Empress said.

It seems that Empress has found Kyanna and wants her dead. How will this situation turn out?

To be continued…………….

S

Summer Wolf

It's a little weird that Emperess is saying stuff and stating facts but meh...

Pretty good, I'm a little confused on the 2 days=2 years but that's just me... I missed out of most of the DBZ series but I still like it.
Now the real fun begins when the fight begins!!

Good luck and update soon!!

Water Spirit

~*Animus Aquae*~
Very, very nice. Sorry, I thought that I had honestly put in a review before but it seems that I haven't. Well, it's a very nice story plot and I'm liking what I read so far. Could you PM me when you post up future chapters? Thanks

WS
XxX

Cs32

SUGAR!!!
i thought her being 14 was weird. I thougt time passed by two years, but sence they were only really gone for two days, that she would only be two days older. I'm a little confused cause i watched all the episodes of DBZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.