• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PKMN X-treme

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Latiasheat

Don't worry, the next chapter will be exciting! I'll post tonight the second to the last chapter.

L

Latiasheat

Here it is! Chapter 10!!!!! Baby!!!

Chapter 10: Kyanna the Earth’s Last Hope part 2

The last time, Kyanna had just been told about her mother’s secret powers and the power she now holds within her very soul. She entered the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and increased her powers in two days, two years from inside the chamber. Now Kyanna is ready to take on Empress in a one-on-one fight. But her parents think that this is going to end in Kyanna dead. Kyanna looks up at Empress with a fight look in her eyes showing no fear. The entire lookout is in suspense has the most powerful evil and the most powerful good stood just feet away from each other. Everyone stood ready to give it everything they had if necessary.

“Finally! I get to meet you again. I was way too little to fight you when I was 4 but now, I am. To think my parents think I’m not strong enough to beat you. I’m gonna tear you apart!!!” Kyanna said.

“Dear child you have no idea of the power I possess! You will die! But now I’m going to show you your future…Death is your future!!!!” Empress shouts charging her Death Blast and fired on Kyanna. Kyanna catches the blast and turned it into an Ice Blast and threw it back. Empress somersaults in the air dodging the countered attack and landed on her feet.

“You think a pitiful attack like that will beat me, then think again.” Kyanna said. Sparky came out of its poke ball on it’s own. ;025;

“Pi-pi-ka-chu!!!” Sparky said. Translation: “I will help you out Kyanna!”

“Sparky! You will help me? Good! Then use Thunder on that witch!” Kyanna commanded. The pokemon shook his head. Sparky uses its Thunder attack to try and to damage the powerful Empress. It hit Empress paralyzing her, but not damaging her.

“So, your pokemon fight your battles for you huh? Well they will be destroyed along with its trainer!!!!” Empress said. Kyanna sent out her Salamence and Jirachi to contain Empress. Salamence uses Dragon Rage and Jirachi uses Doom Desire to keep Empress from attacking. Sparky powered up to max and uses Thunder to damage Empress. It hit Empress and she took 2% damage. Everyone else decided to help out and they threw their pokeballs out to aid Sparky.

“Go Rayquaza! Blaziken!!” Amy shouts as her pokeballs spin off her fingers.

“Kyogre! Latios! Let’s go!” Alex said as his pokeballs spins in the air.

“Go Meganium and Celebi!” Maxim said as the pokeballs hit the ground and come out.

“Go Zapdos! Raikou!!” Selan shouts as two pokeballs are sent out.

“Go! Gyrados and Starmie!” Misty called out as her two pokeballs in her hands released her pokemon.

“Pikachu! Charizard! Come on out!!” Ash said. Pikachu jumped down from Ash’s shoulder and the pokeball spun off his palm.

“Let’s go Gardevoir! Alakazam!” James shouts out throwing up his pokeballs.

“Ninetales, Flareon! Let’s turn up the heat!” Karyn shouts as she throws both pokeballs.

“My pokemon of choice is… Dragonite!!” Marina said tossing her pokeball in the air.

The pokemon came out surrounding the lookout. Empress looked at them all and laughed at them

“You won’t be laughing for long! Go Rayquaza and Blaziken! Use Hyper Beam and Sky Uppercut!!!!” Amy said.

“Kyogre! Latios!! Use Hydro Pump and Luster Purge now!!!!” Alex commanded.

“Meganium! Celebi! Use Solarbeam! Let’s go!!” Maxim told them.

“Zapdos, Raikou! Use Thunder now!!!!!!” Selan ordered them.

“Gyrados! Starmie! Hydro Pump!” Misty commanded.

“Go Charizard and Pikachu!!! Use Flamethrower and Thunder now!!!!” Ash said to them.

“Ninetales! Flareon! Fire Blast now!!” Karyn commanded

“Psychic now Gardevoir and Alakazam!” James told them.

“Dragonite! Use Solarbeam!” Marina commanded.

The fire pokemon attacked Empress. First Blaziken and Charizard attacked. While Blaziken went for Uppercut, Charizard used Flamethrower on Blaziken’s arm to create Flame Uppercut. Ninetales and Flareon Fire blasted her. Then the Water and Electric Pokemon were next. Kyogre, Gyrados, Starmie shot their Hydro Pumps while The Pikachu’s and Zapdos used Thunder on their hydro pumps and created Hydro Thunder Cannons. Now lastly the Dragon, Grass and Psychic pokemon were up to attack. Meganium, Dragonite and Celebi launched Solarbeam and Alakazam, Latios, and Gardevoir reinforced their Solarbeams with her psychic moves. Empress took severe damage from all their attacks. Empress took 90% damage. The Pokemon were overjoyed of their attacks. Empress staggered and stepped off the edge falling down to earth from the lookout. She crashed into the ground creating a crater. The pokemon who could fly flew down to the crash site. The others were called back to their poke balls. The crew landed on the cliff above the crater. The flying pokemon sensed that Empress had not been totally defeated. Everyone sent out more Pokemon to help with the ones that were out. Amy sent out her Latias. Alex sends out his Absol. Maxim sends out his Sceptile. Selan sends out Magneton. Ash sends out Typhosion. Misty sends out Blastoise and Swampert. Karyn send out her Moltres. James sends out Articuno. All the Pokemon were looking down at the crater.

“You…weak…pathetic Pokemon! I’ll crush…you…all!” Empress said weakly as she got up.

“Finish her off guys! All pokemon!! Attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Using Hyper Beam attack!!!” Amy shouts. They all charged their hyper beams and fired at once. Empress then used her Dark Shield to protect herself and healing her slowly. The Pokemon tried to blast their way in but no avail. Everyone tried using his or her energy beams to cut through the shield. Everyone’s attacks weren’t getting through.

“Damn!! Our attacks aren’t doing anything! Let’s give them a hand!” Amy suggested. They pulled out their D-Tectors.

“Execute!! Armor evolution!!!!!!” they shouted in union.

“Sol Armor Maxim!” “Thunder Armor Selan!” “Valkyrion Armor Amy!” “Angel Armor Alex!” “Hyper Armor Ash!” “Water Armor Misty!!” “Fire Armor Karyn!!” “Ice Armor Kyanna!!” “Light Armor James!”

The gang attacked with everything they had with the Pokemon. The attacks created a huge explosion. When the smoke and dust cleared, the barrier was not damage.

“Crap!!! We didn’t even make a dent!!” Ash said. The barrier got darker. Amy looked at the barrier.

“Let’s go! All Pokemon! Return!” Amy said.

“What?! Are you insane? We have her down!! We need to finish this now before she regains her power!” Maxim said. Alex sensed her dark energy rising from that crater.

“We need to go! I feel her power growing stronger! Amy’s right, if we don’t leave right now, she’ll destroy us all.” Alex said as he stood by his wife’s decision to regroup. Then all the Pokemon were returned to their owners. The Ragnarok then came to pick them up. They went back to Neo Genesis and reported to Kiesha of their battle with Empress. Kiesha wasn’t too happy with what they done. Amy was in her office when she started to yell.

“You know that you put the entire planet, not to mention your own daughter in harm’s way! Even though the Pokemon were an extremely big help, they could have been killed! They aren’t immortal like you guys are! I’m terribly disappointed in your judgment Colonel Kamiya. I know you like to think on your own. But training Kyanna was your only objective, not taking on Empress. You have no idea what you have done! For at we know, you might have raised her powers even more! There are too many variables that could have happened!” Kiesha yelled at Amy. She winced every time she could point her finger at her.

“I know that I was in command of the situation. But I think we have damaged her a lot. The Pokemon alone nearly destroyed her. If were I in her shoes I would have been destroyed taking on all those Pokemon attacks. They did a great job! But Alex and I sense something from that dark shield. It wasn’t Empress! It has to be her true form awaking! That’s why I asked everyone to come back here so I could go alone to check out ground zero.” Amy requested.

“Amy, do you hear yourself? Going alone? That’s insane! If you go, I want you to take Alex with you just in case something goes wrong. She can’t sense us all the way up here.” Kiesha said.

“That’s a problem! Kyanna’s training was successful. She now holds the shadow powers. Empress can senses the shadow powers anywhere!! That mean, if Kyanna stays here, she will be putting the people of Neo Genesis in danger. So, I’ll take her along with me. If Empress finds this station, we are finished!” Amy said.

“You really like adding a little more heat on the fire huh Amy? Just make sure you don’t get killed baby sister!” Kiesha said. Amy nodded as she left the office with Kiesha mad at her.

(Humph! It’ll take more than Empress to stop me!) Amy thought. The worried captain feared the worst for Amy. Amy returned to Earth with Kyanna at her side. They looked around the crater for Empress’ body. Kyanna searched the inner rims of the crater. Kyanna has discovered a dug cavern.

“Mom!!! Over here!!” Kyanna called out to her mother. Amy came to see what Kyanna had found. It was a big hole in the ground.

(A tunnel? What’s a tunnel doing here? What the?) Amy thought to herself. (O.O) (OH NO!!!! What if Empress is going after the planet’s core!!!!!) “If Empress should reach the core, she’ll be able to absorb the mako particles that would increase her powers a thousand times!!!!!” she came to the conclusion.

“I’ll call dad to help us…” Kyanna didn’t finish.

“No time! We have to stop her now!!!” Amy said jumping in the hole and floating down. Kyanna followed her down.

The two Saiyans followed the trail of tunnel created by Empress. The lower they went the hotter it got.

“Man!! It’s getting to be an oven down here. Whew!!” Kyanna said as she removed the sweat from her head. Amy took off her jacket and gloves.

“We are nearing the magma layer of Earth. It’s going to get even hotter the further we go down. There are rumors that wild Magmar and other rock pokemon live down here. We won’t need our protective armors until we reach the magma core, which will be surrounding the helium core. Just hang in there.” Her mother said. Amy handed Kyanna some of the water from the water bottle that was attached to her belt. Kyanna gulped it all down in one gulp and handed the bottle back to her. Amy looked at her. Kyanna forgot to save some for her own mother. They followed the tunnel deep inside the earth. When they reached the magma core, the heat was too much for both of them.

“Damn!! It’s really, really, hot. I can hardly breathe.” Kyanna said.

“Wow! It’s like hell down here!” Amy said. The saw streams of molten lava flowing through the cave like chamber.

“No kidding! I don’t know about you mom, but I getting some cover,” Kyanna said taking out her D-Tector. “Execute!! Armor evolution!!!” Kyanna transformed into her armor.

“You have a good point! Execute! Armor Evolution!!!” Amy said. She transformed into her armor.

“That’s better.” Kyanna said. A blaring sound came from Kyanna’s earpiece. “Warning. Warning. Extreme temperatures are up ahead. Please disengage your armor. Power core explosion imminent.” Kyanna accessed the heat shield, which was now active.

“Your armor was only able to take volcanic temperatures, not magma temperatures.” Amy said.

“Why isn’t your armor going off?” Kyanna asked.

“My mixed powers increased my heat resistance. Plus, my armor isn’t weak against fire.” Amy said. Kyanna figured it out. They proceeded to the core. Empress had already accessed the outer core. She broke the outer shell of one side of the core.

“Remember, we can’t fly in here because of the heat and gravity. So watch your steps.” Her mother warned her. Kyanna jumped in the air to the other ledge and down to the outer rimming of the core. She saw Empress nearly reaching the core.

“Stop right there you evil queen!!!” Kyanna shouts as she leaped after her. Empress saw her and swatted her away. Empress touched the core and was instantly charged up. Amy used her Ice beam on Empress. It bounced off her like a mirror. Kyanna got up and charged her. Empress then blasts her away into the magma pit below. Amy leaped in to catch Kyanna before she fell in. Empress started to absorb the core causing the layer of thick earth crumble.

The Earth began to shake. People panicked as the ground split open, Mountains began to give away into the earth. Oceans and rivers started to dry up. Forests began to whither away. Cities were breaking apart. Kiesha saw this from Neo Genesis.

“What in the hell are they doing to the planet? Kiesha to Amy! Respond!!! Kyanna!! Answer me!!!!” All Kiesha got was static interference. She called everyone to the command center.

“What’s going on? Where is Amy?” Maxim asked.

“A more important question is, what’s happening to Earth?” Selan asked.

“Amy told me not to tell you where she….” Kiesha said.

“Kyanna, Kyanna!!!!!!!!!!” Alex said starting to run out of the room to search for Kyanna. Kiesha stopped him. “Sorry about this captain. Move out of my way!” Kiesha had to tell them.

“Amy and Kyanna are gone to find Empress on their own.” Kiesha said. Everyone gasped as they left the command center for Earth.

Meanwhile, Amy and Kyanna were trying to stop Empress from draining the core causing it to turn brown. Amy used her Kamehameha Wave on Empress. Kyanna used her Ice Kamehameha Wave. The two attacks didn’t even make her flinch.

“Kyanna! Now!!!” Amy shouts. That was the signal for Kyanna to use her hidden power. Kyanna gather all the dark energy from Empress. She formed it into a ball of energy. She raised it over her head. The ball got stronger as Kyanna strained to keep control of the energy. Empress noticed this and shot a beam at Kyanna. Amy deflected it back at Empress and hit herself with her own attack. Empress didn’t take any damage from this. Kyanna used all of her reserve energy to power to sphere. With all her might, Kyanna threw the dark energy at Empress hoping that it would trap her in the shadow realm again. The energy hit her and Empress screamed out in rage as she absorbed all of the energy from the core turning it black. The cavern started to collapse. Kyanna fainted from the power overload in her own body. Amy caught the exhausted girl and proceeded to the surface.

Alex and crew were in the earth’s atmosphere in the Ragnarok when they saw an explosion from the ground. He looked at the crumbling Earth as it was slowly being destroyed. (I hope you’re okay my love.)

Amy raced towards the exit. She jumped, hopscotched and leaped over boulders and other debris. When she realized that she jumped father than normal, she knew she could fly again. So Amy powered up and rocketed towards the crater opening. She noticed that a steam of molten lava was trailing them.

Alex and crew came out of the Ragnarok and felt the rumbling under the earth. (Kyanna…where are you and your mom?)

Amy blasted through the boulders using Headbutt and Mega Punch. Kyanna came to and saw the lava. She flinched in terror.

“EEEEKKKK!!! Mommy!! There is lava coming after us!!! There is lava coming after us!!! Aaaaaaahh!!!!” Kyanna yelled.

“It would help if you just fly on your own before we both are toast!!!!!!!” Amy said looking back at the raging lava. Kyanna got off her mother’s back and took flight after her. Amy now sped up to keep in front of the lava. Kyanna had an idea.

“Ice Ka-me-ha-me-ha!!!!!!!!!” Kyanna chanted as her light blue energy gathered in her hands. She shot the lava to propel herself in front of Amy to the exit. By the time Alex got to crater, Kyanna shot up from the entrance.

“Yeeeehaaaaawwww!!!!!!!!!” Kyanna yelled as she spun around in the air. Amy was still trailing the lava. Her shoes began to burn as the lava caught up with her.

“That wasn’t bad. Umm… Ah ha! Quick Attack!!!!” Amy rocketed ahead of the lava. When Alex went to see if Amy was down there, she grabbed Alex by the jacket and flew away from the crater. The lava gushed out. Kyanna and Amy with Alex still in shock of him almost becoming the first charbroiled Super Saiyan headed for the Ragnarok already in the air. They prepared to go back to Neo Genesis. Amy got to the bridge.

“Turn this ship around! That’s in order Ensign!” Amy said.

“Yes madam!” the Ensign said. He piloted the ship back for crater. Alex pushed Amy on the wall with armor bang against the wall. She pulled out her Laser Gun and pointed at Alex.

“What the hell is your problem!!!! What did you push me for?” Amy asked.

“You nearly got kill and dragged my only daughter in to it!!” Alex yelled at her. Amy put her gun away and jerked him by his collar.

“Excuse me!!! But she’s my daughter too!!! WE had to try and stop Empress on our own!!!!” Amy yelled back. Alex shoved her off of him send the armored woman to the floor. Kyanna stepped in to stop before a fight broke out.

“Stop it NOW!!!!!!!!!” Kyanna said turned Super Saiyan causing them to back away. “Now is not the time to fight one other!! You can fight about this after we save the world!!! Empress has gained a lot power and is causing the Earth to draw the moon towards it. If we don’t stop Empress here and now, we can kiss the planet goodbye!!!!! I know a lot of you are counting on me to stop Empress, but I can’t do it alone. I need all of you to help.” Kyanna said. The Pokemon came out of their pokeballs except for the big ones. “Even the Pokemon are willing to help me.”

“I’m in.” Maxim said.

“Me too!” Selan said.

“Double for me!” Ash said.

“I’ll do whatever it takes to win. You can count on my help Kyanna!” Misty said.

“I’ll help too.” Karyn said.

“You know I will stand by you Kyanna.” Marina said.

“I’m ready to kick butt!” James said.

Kyanna turned to her parents. Alex helped Amy up off the floor.

“Hon, you know we will help you in any way we can.” Amy said. Alex agreed with her.

“Then…Let’s go get Empress!!!” Kyanna said. The Ragnarok landed back at the crater where lava rivers had formed. Everyone went out of the except for Samus. Team Star Fox had prepared themselves for the last battle with Empress. The Pokemon were ready to fight the good fight. A cocoon had formed over the lava pools. The cocoon cracked and again until it hatched. The power that hatched out of the cocoon was so overpowering that the Pokemon were thrown back. The gang saw that Empress has been enhanced. She has transformed in to her Insect form the second of three forms.

“Yikes! She’s a bit bigger than we saw her last. This is going to take a miracle!! But we can do it!!” Kyanna said. They saw the moon inching towards Earth.

“Huh? The moon is bigger than before. What’s going on?” Misty asked.

“Hurry up and take out Empress Kyanna!” Ash said.

“I’m more powerful than before!!! Now Kyanna!! I will give you one last chance. Hand me the shadow powers. You feel my powers! Just surrender them and I will let your friends and family live.” Empress said. Kyanna saw that she had no choice. She approached Empress slowly holding her hand out to give the evil queen what she wanted when Sparky jumped off Kyanna’s shoulder and rushed at Empress using Quick Attack.

“SPARKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kyanna screamed out. Sparky jumped at Empress.

“Pi-ka-pi-ka-chu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Sparky said. Translation: “This is for my friend, Kyanna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Supreme Thunder Blast!!!!!!!!” Sparky let loose one of a Pikachu’s most devastating attacks. Empress was hit with the attack. No damage. Sparky came down and tried it again but Empress caught him. She used her tail and absorbed his entire body. It yelped as it was absorbed.

“SPARKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kyanna screamed as she powered up to Super Saiyan 3 instantly. The other Pokemon saw this and also charged straight into Empress. Every Pokemon attacked with every known Pokemon attack in the book. Empress shot a Devastation Wave and disabled them all with one swipe. One by one she absorbed them into her body making her stronger. Finally Mewtwo and Blaziken were left. ;257; ;150; Amy gave them the ok to attack.

“This is our last chance Blaziken! Give it your best!” Mewtwo psychically said.

“Blazi! Blazi-ken!!!!” Blaziken said. Translation: “Right! Let’s do this!!!”

Mewtwo and Blaziken charged at her head on. Blaziken dodged her beams and Mewtwo shot Shadow Balls at her. The shadow attacks were absorbed and Blaziken struck her with a Blaze Kick. Empress took 10% damage. Mewtwo uses Psychic to subdue her, but she broke free. Empress then grabbed Blaziken and then Mewtwo and then absorbed them.

“Your pathetic pokemon weren’t as strong as I encounter last time. Now they are apart of a higher purpose!!!!!” Empress said.

“Aren’t you forgetting something? You have us to deal with now!!! We shall avenge our fallen Pokemon!!!!” Amy said as Team Star Fox was ready to fight. Kyanna began to cry for her Pokemon friends.

“They…they…didn’t have…to die…Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kyanna screamed in pain and rage. She felt a power like no other surge through her body. The true power hidden deep inside her was released. Kyanna turned back into her normal form. She clutched her head as she grew a long thin tail. The shockwave got Empress’ attention. Empress kicked Maxim and shot him with beams of darkness. She punched Alex and Misty and blasted them out of her way. Selan used Thunder to shock her. Empress absorbed it and sent it right back at Selan double the power. Karyn and Marina charged Empress together and the insect queen bashed them with her tail crushing them. Amy was the only thing that kept Empress from getting to Kyanna. Amy charged at her.

“Your time has run out!!!!!! Aaaaaaa!!!!!!” Amy shouts as they kicked and punched at Empress. Then Amy charged her buster and fired until she ran out of plasma shells. Amy used her Psychic to stop Empress. Empress stopped moving for a while. Amy then picked up Empress. “You can’t stop the most powerful psychic on the planet Empress!!!”

Then the moon inched closer to the Earth, Kyanna stared at it and felt that primal surge. Her eyes turned red and she started to grow fangs. Then she started to get really big with her clothes turning to shreds. Amy looked up and stood there as Kyanna turned into a giant ape. She roared as her foot smashed the ground. Her body was covered with golden fur. Then she grabbed her head again and then she started to decrease in size. She turned to her normal size and was covered with a blonde fur. Her long blonde hair flowed all the way down her back. Her crystal blue eyes pierced anyone who would dare to look in them. She wore her blue pants and her lightweight shoes and her sport bra. Kyanna had transformed into the invincible Super Saiyan 4. With hatred, pain, sorrow, agony and despair in her heart, the SSJ4 was even stronger. Empress finally blasted a hole in Amy’s chest. Amy screamed out in pain, as she couldn’t move.

“Why don’t you… finish me off?” Amy asked weakly.

“I want you to live to see your daughter fail at her attempt to destroy me. In fact all of you can watch as your offspring die in horrible agony!!!” Empress said.

“Taking you out will be no problem at all!!!” Kyanna said stared at Empress without fear. She knows that the fate of the entire planet is resting on her shoulders. Empress looks skeptical that Kyanna is bluffing. But will the Super Saiyan 4 be enough or will Kyanna need more power?
Next time!

To be continued……….

S

Summer Wolf

Pretty good. Gramar and spelling mistakes are at a bare minum (Sp?) and good luck. Update soon!!!

L

Latiasheat

I don't think that chapter was good like the others but i hope you get why the story is called PKMN X-treme. The last chapter in my eyes is far from finished, i'll post that chapter on friday night of this week. And thanks for the high rating! (who ever gave mys story that rating.)

R

Reptilia

Latiasheat said:
Don't worry, the next chapter will be exciting! I'll post tonight the second to the last chapter.

It was exciting!!!!!!! i liked it!!!

L

Latiasheat

IMPORTANT UPDATE! I've finished my last chapter in my earlier calculations were a mistake. This chapter contains some emotional scenes and you should have some tissues available. So ladies and gentleman, teenagers of the ages! I present to you the last chapter of PKMN X-treme!

Chapter 11: Empress is No More

Last time, Empress had been severely beaten by the courageous act of a group of powerful and rare Pokemon. So, she sought the power of the Earth’s mako core to transform into an insect form. With that power in her body, Amy and Kyanna narrowly escape the lava stream. Just when they think that Empress is dead, they were wrong. She had hatched from the cocoon in a new form, absorbed all of their Pokemon, and nearly wiping out more than half of Team Star Fox. With Kyanna is the planet’s last defender will she be able to do the impossible?

Kyanna is flooding with Super Saiyan 4 energy as her power exceeds over her own parents combined. She narrowed her crystal blue eyes at the ugly insect that glared at her just yards away for each other. Empress made the first move by trying to bite her. Kyanna dodged it without a problem by jumping high in the air. Kyanna gather two yellow energy balls and tossed them at the evil queen causing them to explode on contact. Empress only took 10% damage. Empress pointed at Kyanna firing a green beam of mako energy to kill the saiyan, but Kyanna reflected it back at her. Empress cancelled the beam with her hand. Her hand was smoking at first but then wore off.

“Give up Empress! I have you out powered. There’s no way I can lose!!” Kyanna shouts to her. (What’s she trying to do? Doesn’t she know that mako energy will slowly kill her?)

“Dream on child!!!! I’m far superior to your pathetic monkey powers!!! Now just die!!!!” Empress shouts as she used her Giga Blast on Kyanna. It hit Kyanna knocking her in to a volcanic mountain she burst though the other side and landed on her stomach. Kyanna took 50% damage. Kyanna got to her feet and used her Regeneration to heal herself. Kyanna regained 30% of health. She looked at her clothes and her pants were ripped. Her sports bra was torn a bit. Empress found Kyanna recovering and waved her hand in the air. “Dark Thunderbolt!!!”

Empress uses her Dark Thundershock to paralyze Kyanna. Kyanna was hit with it but not paralyzed.

“Aaaaahhh!!! You psycho b----, how dare you!! Mirror Coat!!” Kyanna shouts.

Kyanna was surrounded by a yellow energy field, which countered it sending it back at Empress with double the power. The attack was dodged with Empress moving to her left. Kyanna took 15% recoil damage. Kyanna came at Empress fast and used Ice beam to try and freeze Empress. It hit Empress freezing her right arm. Empress took 20% damage. Empress uses Dark Flamethrower to thaw her arms out. Kyanna took advantage of her healing and kicked her in the head. Empress went flying in the mountain causing it to smash it in to pieces. Empress took 50% damage. Empress was weakened. Kyanna followed her and then she saw flying boulders everywhere at her. Empress had burst out of the rubble with her insect wings damaged and her right arm completely gone. The green blood dripped from her shoulder. “YOU LITTLE WORM!! I’ll take this battle to the FINAL STEP!!!” Empress screamed and yelled at her. Kyanna’s attacks were too powerful so Empress used Final Evolution to transform in to her final form. Amy could only watch as Kyanna faced her most deadly foe. Alex looked at the transforming insect as he tried to get up. Empress had undergone another transformation using the Pokemon powers into Empress: Demon Form. She had the six wings of Lugia, Charizard, and Moltres. Her body was of a mixture of a Charizard’s and a Dragonite. Her tail was like Groudon’s only blue. Her head had the fangs of a Raikou, the long ears of a Pikachu, and the eyes of a Mewtwo. Kyanna grew even more determined to stop her. Amy got up with every ounce of strength she had left. Her armor is nearly gone exposing her frail body. She was frozen in shear horror of the towering monster.

(She’s using the Pokemon Powers! I…I…I have to stop her! For Sparky! And all the Pokemon on Earth!) Kyanna thought. Amy was on her feet and walked over to Kyanna.

“Kyanna…this battle can’t be won! Go!!! Get off this planet!!! I’ll take care of her.” Amy said trying to reason with her. Kyanna stared at her mother lovingly and shook her head no.

“Sorry mom. This is my home too! I won’t abandon it. Time for you to watch me be the heroine this time!” Kyanna said as she powered up to max with her yellow aura extending wide. The monster stood over Kyanna at a whooping 7'8!

“Now Kyanna let us test your skills against form!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!” The dark demon said. Empress used Dark Fire Blast on Kyanna. Kyanna’s arm was heavily burned. Kyanna shook off the burn and Mega Punched Empress in the face. The punch made Empress angry. She was about to use Dark Aeroblast on Kyanna but Amy jumped up and put a full nelson on Empress.

“Kyanna!!!!!!!!! Hurry up and finish her off!!! Use the ultimate attack!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!” Amy shouts as she hung on for dear life. Kyanna looked at her mother. She was barely holding Empress with her body nearly broken in half. Empress used Dark Thunder on herself to shake Amy off. It didn’t work as Empress wanted.

“But you won’t be able to dodge it!! I’ll kill you too!!!!!!! NO! I won’t do it!!” Kyanna said refusing to attack.

“That’s the plan!! I want you do just that!!!! Now! DO IT!!! My body can’t take much more of this!!! Hurry!!!” Amy said as Empress tossed Amy back and forward hurting her more. Alex got up and helps Amy out by trying to tackle Empress.

“Father!!! Not you too!!! NOO!!!!!!!” Kyanna shouts. Empress used Twister to blow the weakened Saiyans off of her but they held on with all of their might.

“Destiny!! We all choose our…destiny!!! Do what you must do!!” Alex shouts to her.

Kyanna had no other options. Kyanna jumped in the air while a stray tear fell from her powerful eyes.

“Luster Purge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” her parents shouted together. The attack damaged Empress over 100%. Empress was still fighting back using flamethrowers, hyper beams, Ice Beams, and Solarbeams. Each time she used a Pokemon move, one of her body parts could glow. Kyanna prepared to attack.

“Shadow!!!!!!!!!!! Spirit!!!!!!!!! Bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People of Earth, share your energy with me!!” Kyanna gathered energy from the trees, water, flowers, the remaining people of earth, her friends, the Pokemon around the world, and her own mother and father. Ash and Misty were nearly blinded by the bright energy gathering while trying to get up. They transformed to Super Saiyans and grabbed Empress’ tail to slow down the struggling demon. Maxim and Selan looked up at the sky as saw the bright ball of energy gathering. They went SSJ too. Marina looked at Kyanna and powered up to help Kyanna. Karyn stared at the energy and saw everyone else transform and she did too.

The energy formed a huge purple ball of energy that could be seen from Neo Genesis. Kiesha looked at it fearfully from her office dropping the cup of coffee she had and the cup broke. Kyanna was holding the very power that could destroy an entire quadrant. (Come on Kyanna! Don’t fail us now kid!) Kiesha thought hoping her though reached Kyanna.

“NOW!!! KYANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Amy screamed out to her.

“Mother!!!!!! Father!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is…THE END for you Empress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kyanna screamed and tossed the ball of energy with tears streaming down her face. The bomb traveled fast towards Empress. Amy and Alex saw it coming at them. Then a shadow moved at lightning speed caught Alex and came back for another past to get Amy. The bomb hit Empress and Amy at the same time the shadow caught Amy. The shadow revealed to be none other than James. He put her down next to Alex. He watched as the bomb raised Empress in the air and tear her apart.

“NO!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhh…………” Empress screamed at the top of her lungs and started to dissolve. First her arms, then her legs, next her torso, and lastly her head turned into big ball of energy. Her power data was now ready to take. Kyanna took out her D-Tector.

“Now you evil abomination!!! Your power is mine!!! Time to purify you with the power of the sheer cold ice!!!! Fractural code!!! Digitize!!” Kyanna shouts taking Empress’ power data. Empress energy was sucked into the digital device and she absorbed the power of Empress but let the evil energy faded away…the battle was over. Kyanna came down to her fallen friends and family. She redirected the data back to the center of the planet. The power restored to the core healed the planet. Nature quickly returned back to normal as the sun rose up at the west. The absorbed Pokemon were restored to their original state. Kyanna went to check on everyone.

“Uncle Max! Aunt Selan! Are you guys alright?” Kyanna asked them. Maxim check to see if he was in one piece. He looked for Selan as he sat upright.

“Yeah! We are ok!” Maxim said. Selan got her head stuck in the rock by the shockwave. Maxim bashed the boulder to free her and it crumbled with one whack with his fist.

“I’ve had better days.” Selan said shaking the cobwebs out. Ash and Misty were buried in the ground from the shockwave. Ash pushed up the boulder peeking out.

“Is it safe to come out?” Ash asked. Misty pushed him out of the hole.

“Ash! You can be such a goof sometimes.” Misty said. They dusted themselves off. James was a feeling pretty good that he saved his cousins lives.

“That sure was a close one! That Empress gal was something else! Whew! And Alex, you owe me!” James said. Kyanna went to her father and kneeled before him.

“Daddy? Are you…ok?” Kyanna asked. Alex didn’t move. “Daddy?” Alex sat up quickly scaring her saying “Boo!”. “Aaaaah!!!”

“I’m alright!!!” Alex said laughing and clutching his ribs. The Pokemon gather over to their trainers. Sparky ran to Kyanna.

“Sparky!!!” Kyanna said hugging the little rodent and rubbing his fur. Salamence and Jirachi came to see Kyanna. She petted Salamence’s head and hugged her star like Pokemon. She out down the Pokemon and went to see her mother. Amy didn’t move at all.

“Mommy!” Kyanna called to her. Amy lied on the ground, as she was looking at the sky. Kyanna propped her up and looked at her.

“Kyanna…sweetie!” Amy said. Kyanna hugged her mom tightly. Maxim and Selan came to see his brave sister.

“Mommy! I…I mean…we did it!!! We beat Empress!!!!!” Kyanna said. Everyone celebrated the victory. Kyanna knew there was something seriously wrong with her mother. “Mommy! What’s wrong?”

“I’m so proud of you Kyanna…so very…proud…(cough)…I…don’t have …much time…left.” Amy said weakly.

“Don’t say that!!! Ragnarok will be here in 5 minutes! They will make you better. Mother! Please don’t leave me alone!!!” Kyanna said. Tears stared to form in her eyes as Kyanna pushed back her hair with her blonde furry hand and her tail fell to the ground.

“I’ve done…what I set out to do in my life…to grow up…to bring you in to this world…fight the good fight…and now…I have to...” Amy said. Alex grabbed Amy and shook her.

“You can’t leave!!!!! I won’t let you go!!! I love you too much to let you die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Alex said. Her Pokemon gather around them. That word brought tears to everyone’s eyes.

“This life is ending but a new one is beginning. I’ve fought so hard to give you everything I had.” Amy said. Kyanna started to cry. Maxim turned away and his fist balled up. Selan hugged Maxim as she cried. Misty buried her head in Ash’s chest as they both were crying. Marina lowered her head and comforted Karyn as she cried hard.

“It’s not fair! Why Marina? Why does she have to die?” Karyn asked her friend.

“I…don’t…know…” Marina replied to her sobbing friend. A tear fell from Marina’s eye.

Samus saw everything from the Ragnarok. She was crying so much and that she ran from the view screen and a Arwing left the hangar and headed for deep space.

Alex kissed her on her lips and Amy shut her eyes. The Pokemon around them cried out.

“You can’t die. I made a promise to your brother. That we will grow old together, fight together and we die together. No other way!!! Amy!!! You can heal yourself!! Do it!!! Amy! You heal yourself right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DO YOU HEAR ME? DO IT!!” Alex said to her shaking her. Her soul was separated from her body and was transported to a place between worlds. Amy had on a white cloth on and an Angel appeared in front of her. It had on all white and ivory wings.

“Amy, I am your guardian spirit. I can heal you or let you cross over. Your time has not come yet. Our master has already planned your destiny. But this is not your time. You have a choice to make though. Be reborn as the destined one or follow me to paradise. Its your decision.” The angel said. Amy looked down and saw everyone grieving for the fallen heroine. SHe started t cry.

“I choose to be with my family and friends! They still need me. I can’t leave them now! Especially my little girl!” Amy said to the angel. The angel waved her hands and Amy embraced the new power as it flooded her very soul.

Alex held the lifeless heroine in his arms and her body glowed a pink glow rising up in the air. Her body faced the rising sun and the broken pieces of her armor fell off. Then her body simply disappeared. Her clothing fell to the ground and landed next to Alex. Then another bright light shined in front of Alex. He got up and moved away. The light shined and engulfed everyone. When they could see again. The person stepped out the light and Alex’s eyes lighted up and he smiled. It was Amy, completely restored to her original self. Alex hugged his wife and kissed her. Kyanna was happy to see that her mother wasn’t going to die after all. The angel smiled down at her.

“You made the right decision. I look forward to seeing you more great things Amy. Goodbye, for now!!” the angel said.

When Alex broke the kiss, Amy woke up from that out of body experience. She smiled at Kyanna in her SSJ4 and then at Alex. Maxim actually cried as he hugged his baby sister. Amy then hugged Kyanna who almost crushed her.

“I’m proud of you! Look at you. You’re the most powerful being in the universe! You should be proud of yourself.” Amy said. Kyanna jumped for enjoy.

“That’s my little girl!” Alex said. Amy stared at Alex for a second sending him psychic message.

(Have a surprise for you my love.) Amy thought.

(What’s that?) Alex thought.

(Let’s just say that time in the time chamber was more than just training happened.) Amy thought. Alex had one thought.

(You’re serious? How do you know?) Alex thought to her.

(Call it a human intuition. I know my body!) Amy thought.

(Let’s not tell anyone unless they ask.) Alex thought. He touched her stomach and hugged her even more. But Kyanna interrupted their little moment.

“Mom, can we do this last technique before my SSJ 4 run out?” Kyanna asked.

“Sure kiddo! Let’s do this!!” Amy said. Alex had pulled out a camera for shoot this special picture.

“Daddy! Make sure you get a good shot!” Kyanna said.

“Don’t worry! I will!” Alex said going in the air a little bit.

Then Amy and Kyanna posed one last time for a Mother-Daughter Kamehameha.

“KAMEHAMEHA!!!!!!!!!” they both shouts as the two blue and pink energies brimmed and launched with the blasts traveled straight in the air. Alex snapped the picture with his daughter and his wife smiling happily.

Everyone celebrated the victory over the powerful Empress. The celebration lasted over a month before the team knew that they had work to do. 4 years later…

Amy had her second child, a boy named Virgil nine months after the battle.He was 3 pounds and 2 ounces. Kyanna graduated from Morris High School and followed in her mother footsteps to become the greatest engineer in the universe. Amy was promoted to Captain the following year. Alex was promoted to Commander of Neo Genesis while Kiesha retired and became a teacher at the academy. Maxim and Selan were promoted to being the Oracles on Neo Genesis. Selan put her psychic abilities to use and foretold the future and Maxim tells people of their past using feedback from Selan. Misty was promoted as well as Ash. They are now Colonel Ash Ketchum and Lieutenant Misty Waterflower-Ketchum. James on the other hand left the elites and is now Galactic Treasure Hunter James Michael Woodard. He often visits his Amy and Alex to give them some of his rare treasures. Karyn became a galactic politician now for the growing saiyan race. She is the glue that holds the galactic alliance together. Marina became the assistant of the Admiral that same year. And Samus Aran, she simply disappeared without a trace after the battle. It looks like peace is restored to the planet and universe until…

Kyanna was scanning the area for activity in the Salas Region. She picked something up on long-range sensors.

“Captain, we’ve got trouble in the badlands! An army of pirates is attacking a convoy! Your orders…” Kyanna asked her mother. Amy sighed and shrugs her shoulders.

“Well! The peace wouldn’t last for long! Hee! hee!! Kyanna! Let’s take care of business!!!! Let’s rock it Team Star Fox! ” Amy shouted out.

Maxim, Selan, Kyanna, Ash, Misty, Alex, Amy, Karyn and the Pokemon got to the Ragnarok and rocketed off towards victory.

With evildoers out in the universe, there is one team that can stop them and that is…

TEAM STAR FOX!!

The End?

L

Latiasheat

I knew you would want me to do another one like that, so i've already created it but this time it will be in script format. I'm really good with that type of form. I'll have to turn it into Pokemon format to make it interesting. It's the sequel to PKMN X-treme called Team Star Fox: The Rise of Arek (i'm working on that title.) GIve me some sugestions please.

Cs32

SUGAR!!!
thats pretty cool, Arek is gonna be the bad guy i can tell. Anyways, maybe you could do The raise of the Demon? Horrible i know. But yes, keep going and PM me when you put up the sequeal please

L

Latiasheat

Sounds like a Inuyasha with TEam Star Fox and pokemon in it. I have a fic about Inuyasha too but it's after PKMN X-treme. I'll think about it though.

Cs32

SUGAR!!!
ok, ya i see where you think its Inuyasha style, but i wasn't thinking about the show then, but of course you are the one who decides.

L

Latiasheat

Umm... It looks like a pretty good fic. My next fic will be the next installment of Pokemon X-treme. This fic will be totally new and be more focused on Ash and Misty but it will be only five chapters. It like before Pokemon X-treme and it will be called PKMN: Hoenn League Masters.

K

Kold Krush

Hi, good fic. You've improved in gramar, good plot, like the dragonball and digimon additions, ohhh new fic. I want to be in it!!! Hehehe, only if I want to trouble you... Well all-in-all good job *Thumbs stick up* I gonna jet...
*Hops on a skateboard, boards away*

~Kold-K

L

Latiasheat

Thanks kold krush. Is there anything else caus i'm goign to ask a mod to post this in the completed fan fics area? Any more questions and comments? I'll ask them to post it tuesday if there are any more comments.

S

Summer Wolf

Hey!! Haven't commented in a while... Good good... plot and in the end the gramar and spelling improved alot!! No constructive critisism(Sp?) YAY!!!

I like the ending and the small emotion part!! As for the title for the new fanfic, I'm confused if Azek is the evil guy or what...

If Azek is the evil guy than my suggestion is:
Team Star Fox: Rising of the dark destined
It's corny, so kill me

If Azek is a legend (good guy):
Team Star Fox: Rising of the bright star

or

Team Star Fox: Rising of the____ (Some elemental type that would fit the charcter ex. Firey Hope, Lighting Master, etc.)

Those are really bad, I know... don't kill me for it... good luck on the later chapters and good job!!!

~The Encouraging Soul

Status
Not open for further replies.