• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pkmn'r'us

What's your favourite Weather team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vendidurt

« Breeder »
hey, i have some eggmoves and such, what would you like for a focus sash?

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Hhhhm, poketopia are the ones of PBR right? If so (and they are UT) I am interested in them. I can offer any dw females from my sig of with any nature that you want.

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
Hi, I'm interested in your shiny timburr, focus sash, and choice specs. I have an adamant shiny UT scraggy(male) w/ the following egg moves: Ice punch, Dragon dance, Drain punch, and zen headbutt.

Lycael

Stuff of Nightmares
Hey what would you like for your shiny tropious?

Female DW Vulpix/ Poliwag for Female DW Dratini that's legit.

Also looking for extremespeed males

Hi, I'm interested in your shiny timburr, focus sash, and choice specs. I have an adamant shiny UT scraggy(male) w/ the following egg moves: Ice punch, Dragon dance, Drain punch, and zen headbutt.

Hhhhm, poketopia are the ones of PBR right? If so (and they are UT) I am interested in them. I can offer any dw females from my sig of with any nature that you want.

@ JohnnyBlaze Another shiny. :)
@ Pengyzu I already have a Poliwag, but i will trade for the Vulpix
@ MufinskullzFTW, I'll pm you, it's a deal :)
@Cheeselord, yes they're the PBR ones, but i'll have to find a Pokéshifter who will shift 'em, as i can't untill i get my DSI repaired as the top screen broke, :D

memond

The Dragon Slayer
i would like to make an offer i have event celebi and lv 100 golurk i would be willing to trade along with a Victini.

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Ok I can wait for a bit :).

Is it possible to get a Pikachu with surf? I thought you had to delete HM moves before Pokeshifting them.
Anyways, I'm interested in your shiny Bulbasaur, perhaps something in my trade shop will interest you?

JohnnyBlaze

Shiny Hunter
Alright cool, i have a shiny umbreon, shiny hooh, shiny groudon, shiny rayquaza, shiny suicune, shiny latias, shiny latios, shiny ursaring... Anyone sound appealing?

kenoken23

Hey, I'm looking to get a Pansear, Porygon and Elekid, all normal. The shiny's I have to offer you are Aron, Golett and Litwick. PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:

kenoken23

Offer still stands since JohnnyBlaze wanted two shiny's for two normal's. As per your trade shop page I'll be willing to trade one of these for three normals, just to clarify.

Lycael

Stuff of Nightmares
Updated, Trainer Card service now available, one per month, per person.

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Have you got anyone to pokeshift for you yet?

elFA

RNG suspended
I'm looking for a male Deino with Dark Pulse.
Do you have one?
I can offer any Kanto or unova starter, Zorua with Dark Pulse, Vulpix or Larvitar.

Your event shiny suicune for my Timid almost flawless shiny EV'd chandelure?