• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pkmn'r'us

What's your favourite Weather team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm interested in your Air Balloon, Red Card, and shiny Luvdisc. I can offer you 1-2 shinies in my trade shop for them.

Lycael

Stuff of Nightmares
I'm looking for a male Deino with Dark Pulse.
Do you have one?
I can offer any Kanto or unova starter, Zorua with Dark Pulse, Vulpix or Larvitar.
@ elFA, sorry, i'm not interested. i have >Every< breedable, and most "common" egg moves such as Dark Pulse (And snarl) Zoura.
Your event shiny suicune for my Timid almost flawless shiny EV'd chandelure?
@ Weaviledarkrai, Deal! :)
I'm interested in your Air Balloon, Red Card, and shiny Luvdisc. I can offer you 1-2 shinies in my trade shop for them.
@ Fissurous, Ditto lvl 29 Gentle, Skarmory lvl 56 Quirky, if that's okay with you.

Last edited:
I need a life orb. According to your sig, there's a deal. I'd like egged/bred Pansearx1,Pansagex1, and a JPN Dittox1.
Tell me what you want. I have many pokemon and many events.

Lycael

Stuff of Nightmares
I need a life orb. According to your sig, there's a deal. I'd like egged/bred Pansearx1,Pansagex1, and a JPN Dittox1.
Tell me what you want. I have many pokemon and many events.
@ The White Wailord, yes there's a deal for the next two weeks, limited to five items per person to negate major abuse of it, :p Events i want are the Mystery Eggs, (Pansage, Axew, Pidove) I'd need proof in the form of pictures of the DS screen when they hatch, or similar. PM me a listof your events.
Sure, PM me when you can trade.
Alright, i'm in GMT(1+ because of BST atm) so i'll PM when you're on, :)

PirateBite

Alright, I went through a page and a half looking for a trade shop that had Carnivine, and yours was the first! :)

Now, I'm wondering what you would like in return for such an apparently rare pokemon. Since you don't want breedable pokes, my options are kind of limited but I'll try anyway. Name your price and if I can do it I will. :)

KnyfeStab

PSN: blakk21
hey do not forget about our trade. plz pm me back, if not i will have to trade it away to somebody else

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
I would like: 18 Carbos, 40 HP Ups, 20 Proteins, 30 Calciums. I woudl happily give a UT Liberty Garden Victini for all of them. PM me whenever you see this, saying whether you accept, or you need more stuff.

kyrem 67

i am interested in your gamestop pichu and vgc 2010 eevee what do you want for them pm me

duzao

hey, what do you want for your movie shaymin? i have jirachi (channel), jirachi(wishmkr) , mew(from japanese movie in 2003) , mew(mystry) and others.

Lycael

Stuff of Nightmares
Updated the first page with new Pogeymanz!