• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

pknm thoughts...

OBSESSED WITH PKNM

I'M BACK...MISS ME?
well since pknm can't talk. i was wondering what you thought they were thinking like in this situation that happened hear in the:

Why do pokemon say there name... thread.

in this conversation and a thought happened. i statted:

i really have to say that i wonder what the pknm would say about theyr trainers if they can talk...what would they say about theyr trainers...

and the responce:

haha that's a funny thought.
pikachu: ash has been a jerk from day one
tauros#12: why did he catch me? i'm rotting away!
hehe good thing they can't talk

witch made me think what do you think pknm think of theyr trainers or what do you think they would say to them?...because that was a funny responce...
and i wont to here more...

so what are pknm thinking about theyr trainers?

can i be more confused...and o top it off o put it in the wrong section...thanks rave

Last edited:

Rave

Banned
Polls polls polls. Can't you lot distinguish the difference between this stuff?

Jesse GS the II

I was frozen today!
I've actually considered this a lot in the past. When I was working on my Pokémon comic strip, I gave every Pokémon audible thoughts - allowing them to speak their minds allows for a bit more character development, especially for some of those early Kanto Pokémon that had no personality whatsoever (Butterfree, Ishisubute, Tattsu, etc.).

Sonansu, however, is the Pokémon whose thoughts I had the most fun with - the only thing he ever thinks in my comics is "Yes, sir, that's right!" (an approximate translation of his Japanese name). He lacks the mental capacity to perform any more than four attacks, so something tells me he doesn't know any more than four words either.

Kenpachi

Flawless Technique
I've thought about this too.

Jessie's Seviper is probably annoyed by her. He used to be the tough forest bully, than he
was forced to travel with an ungrateful and bossy woman. Now he losses, battle after battle, time and time again.

Buizel probably felt cheated when he was with Dawn, would probably curse her out if he could.

Croagunk might tell Brock how desperate he thinks he is.

Carnivine and Victreebel want to ask James what product he uses to make his hair smell so good.