• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Places Face-Off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fallarbor wins 9-1!! (Or 8-2, since I can't really understand "jango fett with swampert's" vote -_-)

As for Rockman.EXE, I have no definite answer. I have seen the cities placed in Wikipedia but I am not sure if those are the right ones, since I haven't played Colleseum/XD. If anyone can give me a list of the Orre cities, I will make the next round an Orre City Face-off.

Here's the next round:

HOENN CITIES - ROUND 2!

LITTLEROOT TOWN!
LittlerootTown.jpg

vs.

PACIFIDLOG TOWN!
PacifidlogTown.png

Current advancers:

1. Fallarbor Town

Okay Okay, I admit: I wanted Pacifidlog to come early coz I really wanted to see if people liked it, as it's my favorite Hoenn city.

Well, it's still Towns for now. So wait for the cities in the future rounds :D

Start voting!

Last edited:

Dubble Flux

Pacifidlog = One of, if not THE most creative Pokemon city/town ever made. Must win, gets my vote. 'Sides, I hate the starter towns.

~The Don

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Pacifidlog. The logs were cool...

Btw I am going to resign as a talliest since my work around the forums is piling up...

Edit: Oore cities are...

Gateon Port, Pyrite City, Phenac City, Agate Village, Under City...

There is one other I think...

Last edited:

Sharpedo Boy

< Don't take drugs!
Pacifidlog is amasing

HotSkittyOnWailordAction

I vote Pacifidlog/Kinagi.

Orre cities:
Phenec,Pyrite,Agate,The Under and Gateon.
Thats only the Cities.

Last edited:

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
LITTLEROOT Town ftw. I don't like Pacifidlog Town.

sceptilianmaster said:
Pacifidlog...

Orre cities: Phenac City, Pyrite Town, Agate Village, The Under and Gateon Port. Do you want other places?

Those are ok. So I think I'm gonna make the Orre cities a hurt/heal round.

@Barney Slayer:

Uhmm, ok...It's sad not to have you, but I understand :D

@Rounds

Pacifidlog wins 8-1!! (Rejoices)

Yay!!! Pacifidlog wins!! Here's the next round:

HOENN CITIES - ROUND 3!

FORTREE CITY
Fortree.jpg

vs.

LAVARIDGE TOWN!
LavaridgeTown.png

Current advancers:

1. Fallarbor Town
2. Pacifidlog Town

Two cities belonging to two sexy gym leaders. Who would win???

Start voting!!

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
FORTREE City ftw. It's a great place, got lots of secret base stuff, and the first secret base I made was near there (Route 120).

Atari

Did it on 'em
Although Lavaridge owns the first [and I think only] town with a back door to their pokemon center, the Fortree setup is neat to walkthrough [on R/S/E, obviously]. So, my vote goes top Fortree.

Br26

id have to go to fortree. the pokemon center is nice, but fortree is just innovative

Stephy

candies!!!11
Lavaridge! It has Hot Springs...^_^ And plus, it's my favourite Town!

Status
Not open for further replies.