1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Places you can visit every day.

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by mespritchaser, May 19, 2009.

1. mespritchaser

mespritchaser Vampire Slayer

Hey everyone! I play Pokemon Diamond everyday and I go to certain places. It`s like subscribing to them. Lol. xD

Here are some places I go to every day.
    *Berry Master`s House [west of Hearthome] - I always get my berries there. xD
    *Massager? Not sure of the name. xD [Veilstone, below the Gym] - She massages my Pokemon and I get accessories from her. ^o^
    *Pokemon News Press [Solaceon, beside Pokemon Center] - I bring him Pokemon so that I can get some Balls. xD
    *Julia`s House [Sunyshore, cross the bridges] - She gives out ribbons every day, depending on her mood. ^:)^
    *Sunyshore Market [obviously xD] - I buy seals from them everyday. The seals they sell differ.

That`s all. xD
    Share the places you visit everyday here! ;D

2. furrett

furrett furret forever!

I do the stuff you do, and I visit dawn's house for the swarm, and I also play the lotto everyday.

Plus you get a free berry in pastoria, south part of town.

3. serebiifreak

serebiifreak ...BRING IT!!!

Massage, swarm, lottery, berry master. Only on weekends battle with rival.

4. Cool Frood

Cool Frood <-- Feelin' Blue...

I find this "going around to places every day" thing really annoying. I mean, sure its helpful for the game, but I hate spending 15 minutes every day just collecting items, its almost like a chore to me :(.

On a side note, the seals start repeating in a week, so once you buy from there all 7 days, you can drop that off your list.

5. Raikou_fan

Raikou_fan Well-Known Member

Usually just dawns house for the swarm and the mansion for the garden pkmn.

6. ElegyCity

ElegyCity Do we get ice cream?

I usually do the following:

-pickup the free berries
    -check the swarm of the day
    -check the mansion poke(sometimes)
    -massage at Veilstone
    -massage/spa thing at Resort area
    -check the guy who gives free pokeballs if you have X pokemon.

7. coolespeon

coolespeon I dont know.

another one, in the right most north part of snowpoint, there´s a old man that gives you a new word every day, very useful when trying to get the locked wallpapers.
    and every time I play, I go to all the other places and saturdays and sundays fight against rival.

8. Ms.Accord

Ms.Accord ♪How do I look?♪

dont forget the jubilife TV center's lottery.