• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Planeswalkers (Discussion Thread)

Which Plane do we go to next?

• Innistrad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Phyrexia/Mirrodin

• Alara (Unbroken)

• Shadowmoor/Lorwyn

• Kaldheim

• Shandalar

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Yeah, seconding nie. Everything seems peaceful now. Too peaceful. So bring on the plot!

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Okay, I'll move things along. I just thought there was more people were waiting to reply to. Regardless, I'll get things going.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Did I leave you guys on too much of a "???" place? Looking over my post it seems that it might be hard to respond to what I wrote, so if that's the case let me know and I'll go back to make some more edits.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
/Double posting in an RPG lead by a mod.
/Asking for an infraction
/Bribes Kamotz with cookies and vodka

Couldn't be more happy with how this post just turned out. Gibrael is finally acting like I wanted him too (all holier than thou when directly confronted, but still capable of acting pretty casual nevertheless) and Yuu is starting to show a little of her crazy (that doesnt involve Ax Crazy, or Bloodthirsty Crazy, or HAHAHAHA I MURDERED YOUR CHILDREN crazy. Just plain LOOKDRAGONS*swoosh* crazy)

Kamotz

God of Monsters
So I'll just link to some photo references here in case anyone wanted an official set of images. I thought I did enough to describe them, because I usually really don't like to disrupt the flow of the story to wax lyrically about how someone looked. But I think it was necessary in this case.

See if you can match the photos/cards to my descriptions for extra Planeswalker points!

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Posted. And thanks for the image set, by the way, helps at least me out a lot!

Sorry for my post being so short. It's just that so much happened I figured I should keep it short and to the point instead of trying to reply to absolutely everything. Especially since I'm leaving in a few, and really wanted to get my post done before that.

SugarFreeJazz

not present
niedude, GoldenHouou, storymasterb, do you guys play Magic? You should post more in the Alt. Cards section.

Too bad I just noticed this thread. It would've been fun to take part in this.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Update: still working on that post. Things are very slow-going for me right now. Hopefully I'll get back in a groove (if not MY groove) this week, but there's no telling. Chronic disease and recovering from septic shock really kicks your *** for a while, I'm learning.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Okay...so...I'm not gone, I've just been very very very very busy with work overseas, a summer class, getting my health back on track (which makes writing almost impossible), work NOT overseas, actual profitable writing, and making time for the rest of my life-stuffs (writing, girlfriend, dog, writing, travel, family, hobbies, writing, etc.), so I've had to put RPGs on hold. I'm hoping that in the next few days I'll be able to pick things up a little. I miss all the RPGing fun. So never fear, I'm still here, working, thinking, planning, plotting our dooms.

Oh, and while away in Spain I started making/planning actual MTG decks based on our characters. They wouldn't necessarily be playable (or even play-legal), but I essentially made card-lists of spells/creatures that I could see our characters using.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
No worries, like said previously, real life comes first and I'm sure all of us are willing to wait.

I think I'd be interested in seeing those MtG decks you picked out for our characters btw, even if I know next to nothing about the game. I can always look at the pretty pictures.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Your characters were actually the toughest to do. I went by the EDH (Elder Dragon Highlander)/Commander style of deck-building, which means each deck needs a "General/Commander": a legendary creature, and the deck can only use the colors of said Commander's casting cost. I tried to find design-specific characters, but finding a Red/Green/Black legend that fit Thay's "small but spunky" theme was very tough (I ended up going with this). Rckaird's was also tough, but for a different reason, because of Krond the Dawn Clad. I sooo wanted to use that, but he's White-Green instead of White-Blue. I think I ended up going with this.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Heh, sorry they gave you trouble. Thay's seems pretty fitting for her and damn, that Archon would have been perfect for Rck, all the way from the gold color to the whole exacting justice thing. Maybe we could cheat a little and pretend its blue instead of green, the other one looks so... ghostly..

Kamotz

God of Monsters
We could...but his flavor is pretty "Green". Anyway, Saint Traft is a very powerful holy figure. And is a HELL of a card to face in a game.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
So other than Storymasterb, no one else has really posted. Can I get a sense to see if this is something you guys want to continue with?

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
I do want to continue, and my post is almost done (has been from the day you posted your last post), but I've been too busy to finish it, especially now that I started to work on my AC sign up instead. I'm still definitely in and will post when I can, though. I should have a lot more time next week, at the very least.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Okay. Now I gotta start being annoying and insist that someone posts. Or don't. And I can close this down. It's been over a week since the last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.