• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Planeswalkers (Discussion Thread)

Which Plane do we go to next?

• Innistrad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Phyrexia/Mirrodin

• Alara (Unbroken)

• Shadowmoor/Lorwyn

• Kaldheim

• Shandalar

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
I'll finish the post and throw it up this week, just really can't do it today. It's not just this RP I need to post in but haven't either; I haven't posted anywhere in a while, haven't had the time. So yeah, haven't abandoned this, nor do I plan to.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Well, I'm getting ready to move on, but I'll ask you guys this: what plane do you want to visit first? I think I'll make a poll with a few options. Most votes is the winner...unless I veto. The poll will be open for 4 days. One vote each.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
I need to read up on the different planes before I make my decision, since the only ones I remember stuff about right now are the first three options.

So yeah, will vote after some research.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
We have most of the options listed in the information and in the signup thread. The only ones not there are Shandalar and Keldheim, which are...well...sparsely informed.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Well, looks like we're going to Zendikar. And looks like Gentleman Skeleton is dropping out unless I hear different from him. I've sent several messages and received no reply.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Just another quick update.

1. VMd GS and got no reply. He was online, so I can only assume he doesn't want to continue. That's fine. People lose interest. Moving on...
2. We'll be going to Zendikar (unless there are any wild objections)
3. I'll try to get some sort of post up tonight, since I'll be kinda...everywhere for the next week.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
So...GH and Niedude...please post. Please. Trying to keep the momentum going here.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Is there anyone who wants to continue this? It's been a while, so...

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Basically what nie said (except that I have been logged on for checking this place and discussions occasionally); it's not about not wanting to continue, and I indeed haven't posted anywhere on the forums in a while. I'll try to get a post in for at least AC either this week or the (start of) the next. With Planeswalkers I have the additional problem of not being sure what to post, though. Rck and Thay don't really even interact with each other that much, so I can't think of what they could contribute right now. But either way, I'm still interested, and sorry for the inactivity.

Last edited:

Kamotz

God of Monsters
So after a week of no Internet/Phone/TV following the Horrorcane of 2012, I've finally got it back and can get back to posting.

I can get a post going. I think I was working on something before life sorta drop-kicked it out of the way and forced my RPGs to take a back seat.

Can you link all threads together on the first page? I accidently posted something on the Sign Up thread that might of been better put here?

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Can you sign up before telling me how to run my RPG?

Kamotz

God of Monsters
So I'm gonna give Planeswalkers and Armored Core one more shot now that I've finished my work for this semester and only have to think about getting ready for the move. Hopefully things can move along again.

I plan on making things a bit more interactive on your parts. What we do, where we end up going. The world here has some rules, but you're also allowed to make up a lot of stuff as we go. If your character has a plan or storyline you want to move on, that works. I have a default direction for things, but other than a few critical points, it's mostly a placeholder for stuff that all of you come up with.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Is there any interest in trying to revive this?

Status
Not open for further replies.