• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Planeswalkers. Sign-Ups (a Magic the Gathering RPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamotz

God of Monsters
I'll take a look.

alexander121793

If it is okay for me to sign up for this rpg I will create my profile as soon as possible.

I am almost done doing research about magic the gathering so that I can create a character to the best of my ability.

I truly hope it is still okay for me to sign up for this rpg because it is one of the few magic the gathering rpg's..

Last edited:

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Is there any interest in trying to revive this?

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Hey, why not? I miss playing the hypocritical ass and the token buttmonkey. Lessgo~

I'm so biting more than I can chew too but... yeah I'll just go work on my replies for my rps now so I will get those done finally 8X

Status
Not open for further replies.