• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Planned Battle Frontier Team

China

Planned Battle Frontier Team

Gengar Modest/Mild/Rash @ Wise Glasses
Levitate
;094;
Shadow Ball
Energy Ball
Psychic
Thunderbolt

Salamence Naughty/Adamant/Lonely @ Muscle Band
Intimidate
;373;
Dragon Dance
Dragon Claw
Brick Break
Aerial Ace

Tyranitar Adamant/Brave @ Life Orb
Sand Stream
;248;
Dragon Dance
Ice Punch
Earthquake
Stone Edge

PLEASE criticize me, I want to make the best team as possible.
If possible, a note on what EV's do and where to go to learn about them would help.

AlCario

Banned
You might want a defensive pokemon in there; get rid of Salamence or Tyranitar, they're doing pretty much the same thing.

Since T-Tar resists all of Gengar's weaknesses, replace Salamence. Bronzong would fit nicely into this team. Can't think of a set right now, someone else probably will.

Hey pal. If you're interested in EV training, I can give you some details, or check out pages on sites like Serebii. On your team, I'll start with Gengar. Psychic may be powerful, but the psychic type doesn't have the best coverage. If you use Wise Glasses, I would try Hypnosis. Do't try out things like Dream Eater or Nightmare, but Hypnosis gives you at least a free turn, plus it may force a switch or hurt their counter. You could go choice, but that is your call. For Salamence, I would suggest removing brick break and aerial ace for earthquake and fire fang. Dragon+Fire+Ground hits everything for at least neutral. For Tyranitar, you should put in crunch for either earthquake or ice punch. Rock+Dark is a unique combo that is exclusive to tyranitar. It hits fire, ice, flying, bug, psychic, ghost for super effective, in exchange for not hitting steel hard. With things like Bronzong and Skarmory, earthquake isn't gonna hurt them. I would suggest either fire punch or aqua tail. Fire punch hits both for super effective, plus it tears up Tyranitar's greatest counter, Scizor. Aqua tail does not do this, but it offers greater coverage with rock and dark. Also, I would suggest using an adamant nature for Tyranitar and utilize it's defense. Also, you may want to consider using Vaporeon on your team. It can take a lot of hits and adds wish support for your team.

CRUSH10055

サイダーを飲んでる人
94.png

Item: Focus Sash
Nature: Timid / Hasty
EV's: 4 HP / 252 Sp. Attack / 252 Speed
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power Grass / Hidden Power Ice
- Destiny Bond / Explosion

Your Special Sweeper. Use Destiny Bond if you'll go with Timid nature. Focus Sash will keep Gengar alive after you use Destiny Bond. If you want Explosion, go with Hasty nature.

373.png

Item: Life Orb
Nature: Adamant
EV's: 80 HP / 252 Attack / 176 Speed
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Fire Fang / Brick Break
- Earthquake

Your Physical Sweeper. You don't have to max Salamence's Speed since Dragon Dance will increase it's Speed.

You really don't need Tyranitar in your team. So switch Tyranitar with Shuckle? Up-to you. Just choose any Pokemon that you like + has high stats in Defense/Sp. Defense.