• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Planned Black Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

scomaru

Bought a pokemon black and started it over and i want to know your thoughts on the team itself

Samurott
Nature: Hasty
Swords dance
Waterfall
Megahorn
Return

Scrafty
Nature: Brave
Protect
Crunch
Fake Out
Drain Punch

Galvantula
Nature: Hasty
Electro Ball
Bug Buzz
Agility
Thunder wave

Amoonguss
Nature: Calm
Spore
Giga Drain
Sludge Bomb
Clear Smog

Beartic
Nature: Adamant
Substitue
Focus Punch
Ice Punch
Hail

Gigalith
Nature: Brave
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Rock blast
Stealth rock

flarye

Sorry if any of these are egg moves/move tutor

Thunderbolt > Electroball since most water and flying types are pretty fast. You can even use Thunder if your Galvantula has the ability Compoundeyes.
Sub-Punch Beartic would be hard to pull off. Breloom can easily pull it off because it can use spore. I'd suggest low kick or superpower.
Bulk up rather than protect is pretty nice on Scrafty.
Galvantula doesn't need Agility. Get Giga drain.
I'd have Aqua Jet instead of Return on Samurott because it is slow, and you can easily make use of swords dance with priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.