• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Planned BW Team

Purple_Tangrowth

A DRUM, A DRUM!...
My Planned Black and White Team
503.png

Daikenki@Life Orb
Modest
252HP 60SpA 198Spe
Torrent
-Boiling Water
-Ice Beam
-Aqua Jet
-Grass Knot

537.png

Gamageroge@Chesto Berry
Adamant
252Att 126Def 126SpD
Poison Hand
-Earthquake
-Poison Jab
-Drain Punch
-Rest

609.png

Shandera@Wise Glasses
Timid
4HP 252SpA 252Spe
Flame Body
-Flamethrower
-Calm Mind
-Shadow Ball
-Energy Ball

560.png

Zuruzukin@Left Overs
252HP 252Att 4Def
Adamant
-Substitute
-Bulk Up
-Stone Edge
-Drain Punch

598.png

Mattorei@Leftovers
Impish
252HP 128Def 128SpD
Steel THorns
-Seed Bomb
-Leech Seed
-Substitute
-Explosion

545.png

Pendoraa@Choice Scarf
252HP 252Att 4Spe
Poison Point
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake
-Mega Horn
-Poison Jab

Edits in Bold

Last edited:

725roy

ambivolent
Nice Team in General.
For shanderra i would switch Memento with Shadow Ball just for STAB but thats just me.
Also you have 2 water types. Be catious and have fun :)

Shirai

Your team is decent, but I'd suggest replacing Gamegeroge with a differant pokemon, preferrably a pure special sweeper to help with the lack of said pokemon in your team.

You might also want to be more careful about weaknesses - particularly that only three types of move are needed to be super effective against five of your pokemon, namely grass, fire and rock.

Considering some of the fast and strong bugs in this generation that can learn several movesets that can tear apart most of your team and deal serious damage to the rest - Urugamoth, Looking at YOU - You might want to implement a better tank, of sorts.

Otherwise, decent team. =3

Purple_Tangrowth

A DRUM, A DRUM!...
I will replace memento for shadow ball.

@Shirai
Thanks for pointing out the weaknesses. I chose Gamageroge cuz of looks :D
I will consider the weaknesses and think about some other pokemon.

Further comments and suggestion will be appreciated by all raters.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
I don't really see a use for Air Slash on Daikenki when you already have Ice Beam to take out the Grass types. I'd replace it with Aqua Jet, as Daikenki's not really the fastest thing in the world. Grass Knot isn't really useful on it either; you already have the types it hits hard covered with your Water moves and it's still pretty situational anyway. Megahorn gets some more anti-Grass coverage as well as some decent general coverage, especially against all the Dark types that were introduced in this generation.

Imo Overheat wastes time on something like Shandera, who can hit really hard right from the off, especially with Calm Mind behind it. As Flamethrower will do more consistent damage, not to mention the much higher PP on this generation's apparently longer routes, I would run that instead. Otherwise, great.

I'll rate the others when I know a bit more about them; please update the OP with your changes. Hope it helps.

Kerech

Shinigami...CHOP!
Shanderaa wants Wise Glasses, as a Focus Sash is a poor item to use in-game outside of the Battle Subway (as is true with pretty much all single-use items).

Zuruzukin can easily use Drain Punch > HJK, since +n boosts will put it in a comfortable spot to smash apart almost everything. Alternatively, it can also use Focus Punch, since it'll have some pretty bulky Subs. And, it's a huge shame to not use its incredible dual STAB, so at least consider Crunch.

That's all from me for now.