• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Planned Fire Red Team Rate Plz

This is the team i plan on getting with the movesets:
Blastoise (Leftovers)
surf
ice beam
counter
protect

Vileplume (Leftovers)
aromatherapy
moonlight
sunny day
solarbeam

Aerodactul
earthquake
rock slide
dragon claw
flamethrower

Arcanine
fire blast
extremespeed
iron tail
aerial ace

Alakazam
Psychic
Future Sight
Recover
Calm Mind

Weezing
sludge bomb
explosion
thunderbolt
shadow ball

Any ideas on movesets ?

Emeraldfan

Blastoise
Modest
~ Surf
~ Ice Beam
~ Bite / Toxic
~ Protect / Toxic

Modest boosts your Special Attack. Use Toxic if you're really into long, drawn out battles. Replace either Bite or Protect with it, depending on how you feel. I'd personally keep Bite, and I might not even use Toxic at all.

Aerodactyl
Adamant @ Rock Head
~ Rock Slide
~ Aerial Ace
~ Double Edge
~ Earthquake

Rock Slide and Aeial Ace are both STAB moves, the latter dealing with the Grass types Blastoise might have trouble with. Double Edge is really powerful, but only use it in conjunction with the Rock Head ability.

Vileplume
Quiet
~ Petal Dance
~ Toxic
~ Moonlight
~ Return

Arcanine
Naive
~ Flamethrower
~ Extremespeed
~ Iron Tail
~ Bite

Aerial Ace is somewhat redundant, seeing that Aerodactyl can make better use of it, and seeing that Arcanine already has Flamethrower to hit Grass and Bug types.

Alakazam
Timid
~ Psychic
~ Calm Mind
~ Recover
~ Shock Wave

Shock Wave so that you won't be completely walled by Dark/Psychic/Steel types.

Weezing
Brave
~ Sludge Bomb
~ Shadow Ball
~ Thunderbolt
~ Flamethrower