• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Planned Ruby

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes
Blaziken

Adamant

Sky uppercut
Bulk up
Blaze Kick
Rock Slide - is it possible to get without breeding or without trading to LG/FR?

Flygon

Naughty/Jolly

Crunch
Dragonbreathe
Earthquake
Flamethrower

Used this ingame set before and it works very well againest everything

Sharpdeo

Modest/Timid

Ice Beam
Surf
Crunch
Toxic?

Never used but its ingame so no need to Sub i think

Zangoose

Adamant

Crush Claw/Return
Shadow Ball
Brick Break
???

Not a clue but it does want Shadow Ball i know that much.

Grumpig

Not a clue

Glacie

Modest/Timid?

Ice beam
Crunch
???
???

Devastator1

Blaziken

Adamant

Sky uppercut
Bulk up
Blaze Kick
Rock Slide/ slash - is it possible to get without breeding or without trading to LG/FR? no.

Flygon

Naughty/Jolly

Crunch
Dragonbreathe/ dragon claw
Earthquake
Flamethrower

Im using jolly flygon at the moment (its emerald) and i hate it. okay hate is a strong word but its stats offensive stats arent as high as i would like them to be. at level 60 its:
hp 197
atk 147
def 129
sp atk 116
sp def 125
spd 154

i say go with lonely as its the best nature for that set. flygon is already fast and jolly nature just doesnt hit hard enough. you're reducing its special attack, which isnt a good idea when using a mixed set. naughty nature is good but flygon has a weakness to ice and dragon which are special attacks so you might wanna recosider using that nature. I say lonely because flyon has no physical weakness and its immune to EQ and resistant to rock slide and all other physical attcks are neutral, so you can afford to reduce that stat.

Sharpdeo

Modest/Timid

Ice Beam
Surf
Crunch
Toxic?

Doesnt really matter what you used in the last spot chances are you wont be using it alot. personally, i'll use agility and go with a modest nature. i cant think of any reason w

Zangoose
Adamant/ jolly

Crush Claw/Return
Shadow Ball
Brick Break
swords dance

It definitely wants swordsdance and shadow ball is a goo move on it so that stays. crush claw is a great move on zangoose and you wont have to waste the return tm incase you even want to use it again

Grumpig
modest
calm mind
psychic
shock wave

confuse ray
tbh, i wasnt really sure what to do with is and then i looked at it moves and those are pretty much the only moves that it can use in ruby (without trading) with those stats.its totally out classed by gardevoir

Glacie

Modest/Timid?

Ice beam
Crunch
water pulse?
protect?

question marks as im not sure, i've never user glalie as it doesnt have a good move pool, but water pulse could be used to cover its rock and ice weakness and protect is a filler.

comments in bold

Last edited:

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes
Ok then thank you i'll try to find link for RS on Blaziken. Otherwise slash

Any more for Glacie/Grumpig?