• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Planned team for White 2 (v2)

Ayindree

Deviously deviant
My team for White 2 that I can't stop changing. -fail-

So yes, opinions and such. Item suggestions for those who don't have one would be neat. Not changing any Pokemon as it took me forever to find a team I liked. It also does very good weakness/resistance wise.

One last thing, I see no need for using stat changing movies for an in-game team. EV training and getting good IVs, yes, just not stat changers. After all, it's just in-game.

472.png

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
• Poison Heal
• Adamant
• 252 Atk, 252 Spd
- Earthquake
- Aerial Ace
- Brick Break
- Ice Fang

212.png

Scizor @ Choice Band
• Technician
• Adamant
• 252 Atk, 100 Def, 100 Sp Def, 52 HP
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Aerial Ace
- Quick Attack

560.png

Scrafty @ Life Orb
• Moxie
• Adamant
• 252 Atk, 252 Spd
- Crunch
- Drain Punch
- ThunderPunch
- Zen Headbutt

609.png

Chandelure @ Choice Scarf
• Flash Fire
• Modest
• 252 Sp Atk, 252 Spd
- Flamethrower
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball
- Psychic

121.png

Starmie @ Leftovers
• Natural Cure
• Modest
• 252 Sp Atk, 252 Spd
- Surf
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam

479-m.png

Mow Rotom @ White Herb
• Levitate
• Modest
• 252 Sp Atk, 252 Spd
- Thunder
- Rain Dance
- Hidden Power (Ground)
- Leaf Storm​

Last edited:

randomn00b

Arcane Trainer
Poison Jab has pretty iffy coverage on Gliscor. I'd say Ice Fang>Poison Jab.

The computer never switches ingame. Quick Attack offers neutral priority for when Bullet Punch is resisted. The EVs could use some work, too. 248 HP/252 Atk/8 Speed offers you the most bulk to take physical and special attacks, and 8 speed lets you outrun anything that would otherwise speed tie.

Good luck getting HP Ground on Mowtom (I mean that sincerely).

Chandelure could use a Choice Scarf since it's speed is lackluster.

Starmie wouldn't mind holding leftovers.

Ayindree

Deviously deviant
Poison Jab has pretty iffy coverage on Gliscor. I'd say Ice Fang>Poison Jab.

The computer never switches ingame. Quick Attack offers neutral priority for when Bullet Punch is resisted. The EVs could use some work, too. 248 HP/252 Atk/8 Speed offers you the most bulk to take physical and special attacks, and 8 speed lets you outrun anything that would otherwise speed tie.

Good luck getting HP Ground on Mowtom (I mean that sincerely).

Chandelure could use a Choice Scarf since it's speed is lackluster.

Starmie wouldn't mind holding leftovers.

Changes made, thanks.

randomn00b

Arcane Trainer
Brick Break and Earthquake have redundant coverage together. Swords Dance, Taunt, and Toxic are all good replacements.

Thunder Punch feels awkward on Scrafty. Try Dragon Dance or Bulk Up.

Rain Dance+Thunder seems like more trouble than it's worth on a non-dedicated team. Thunderbolt and Substitute/Will-O-Wisp should be considered instead.

chap196

For Scizor
Sword Dance instead of Quick Attack because Quick Attack doesn't give coverage and you already have Bullet Punch which has STAB. Also Sword Dance give more Attack which have a combo with Bullet Punch to have speed priority and high Attack, also use Life Orb instead of Choice Band.
The rest is fine
Hope this help

Last edited:

randomn00b

Arcane Trainer
As much as I love having my set up moves choiced, he'll have to switch to life orb or leftovers as Scizor is currently holding a Choice Band. That then becomes a playstyle choice rather than a superior option. It's up to the OP if he chooses to do that.

Aurath8

Brick Break/Rock Smash > Aerial Ace on Scizor. Brick Break has more power but Rock Smash gets a Technician boost to 60 and has 50% chance of halving the opponents Defence.