• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Planned team for White 2

Ayindree

Deviously deviant
Eyup, I was bored so I made this team up for when I get White 2. Feedback? Also, item suggestions for those who don't have any would be nice.

Darkrai @ Life Orb
Timid (252 Atk, 252 Spd)
Bad Dreams
- Dark Pulse
- Nightmare
- Dark Void
- Dream Eater

Starmie
Modest (252 Sp. Atk, 252 Spd)
Natural Cure
- Surf
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam

Chandelure @ Choice Specs
Flash Fire
- Overheat
- Energy Ball
- Hidden Power (Fighting 70)
- Shadow Ball

Aerodactyl @ Life Orb
Jolly (252 Atk, 252 Spd)
Rock Head
- Fly
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Double Edge

Scizor @ Life Orb
Adamant (252 Atk, 125 Def, 125 Sp. Def)
Technician
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Pursuit
- Acrobatics

Infernape @ Life Orb
Jolly (252 Atk, 252 Spd)
Iron Fist
- Mach Punch
- Fire Punch
- Thunderpunch
- Shadow Claw

Last edited:

chap196

Togekiss
Item Leftover/Life Orb/King's Rock
Nature Modest/Timid
Ability Serene Grace
Move Set
Air Slash
Aura Sphere
Roost
Thunder Wave
I don't recommend to put Ancient Power and Silver Wind because it still have only 20% to gain all stat and there were still other move that work better
Air Slash work best with Togekiss because it will have 60% chance to Flinch opponent Pokemon
Aura Sphere is a good move for Togekiss because it help Togekiss to kill Rock and Steel type Pokemon
Roost gain your HP by half which make Togekiss harder to fainted
Thunder Wave will make your opponent Pokemon Paralyze which make your opponent Pokemon slower than you and also have 25% chance to make your opponent unable to move
Leftover if you want to gain HP every turn, Life Orb if you want more attack and has a combo with Roost, King's Rock if you want your opponent to have more chance to flinch

Hope this help with your Togekiss

Last edited:

Ayindree

Deviously deviant
Yeah, I wasn't entirely sure what to put as the other moves. I think I might have Roost. King's Rock sounds like a good idea. Don't think I'll really need Paralyse though.

Thanks for the help. c:

chap196

There were not many move to use more for Togekiss, so Thunder Wave will be the best idea and also it will have more chance to make your opponent can't attack. It has 60% chance of flinch (or more if you use King's Rock) and 25% of Paralyzing.

Aurath8

Eyup, I was bored so I made this team up for when I get White 2. Feedback? Also, item suggestions for those who don't have any would be nice.

Weavile @ Life Orb
Jolly (252 Atk, 252 Spd)
Pressure
- Swords Dance/Fake Out
- Brick Break
- Night Slash
- Ice Punch

Weavile is far too frail to make use of SubPunch which i best placed on slow, bulky Pokemon.
Swords Dance boosts your attack sky-high. Fake Out allows you to get in free damage for each switch-in. Brick Break is your best fighting move.

Starmie@Life Orb
Modest (252 Sp. Atk, 252 Speed, 6 HP)
Natural Cure
- Surf
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Recover

Life Orb + 3 attacks + Recovery is one of my favorite sets. You can hit hard and maximize your lifetime in battle. Ice Beam hits grass types as well as Dragons which tend to be more problematic than other types such as Dark. A supereffective Power Gem does less damage than STAB Surf. Recover keeps you alive.
Starmie prides itself on it's speed so invest your EVs into it.

Chandelure @ Heat Rock
Modest (252 Sp. Atk, 100 Def, 100 Sp. Def, 50 Spd, 6 HP)
Flash Fire
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Sunny Day
- Shadow Ball

Overheat in the Sun is a bit too much. Fire Blast has similar power but doesn't sacrifice your spatk.

Persian @ Life Orb
Technician
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Swift
- Ice Beam

That's an interesting set. However, Persians Spatk is pitiful even with the Technician boost. Nasty Plot gives you a decent chance at actually damaging something while you keep your STAB and the excellent Boltbeam coverage.

I just realised that, even after the Technician boost, Shockwave and Icy wind are weaker than Thunderbolt and Ice Beam respectively.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Chandelure
Modest Nature
~Flamethrower
~Shadow Ball
~Energy Ball
~Calm Mind/Psychic/Hidden Power [anything not Fire/Ghost/Grass/Steel/Poison/Psychic/Dark]

Sunnybeaming is not a good idea on a team with a Starmie and a Weavile.

chap196

For Persian
Use Thunderbolt instead of Shock Wave because Thunderbolt has more power and have chance to Paralyze opponent Pokemon, Shock Wave is always hit, but Thunderbolt has 100 accuracy, so Thunderbolt will only miss if your Accuracy is down by your opponent or your oppnent Pokemon use move like Double team or Mimic and more. Those move were rare in-game and it was banned in wifi, so use Thunderbolt instead.

For Scisor
Use Sword Dance instead of Acrobatics because it will gain Scisor Attack and Acrobatics doesn't give much more coverage for Scisor, also Sword Dance has a combo with Bullet Punch to have high attack and almost always attack first, Sword Dance really help you to sweep your opponent team.

Hope this help

Last edited:

Ayindree

Deviously deviant
For Persian
Use Thunderbolt instead of Shock Wave because Thunderbolt has more power and have chance to Paralyze opponent Pokemon, Shock Wave is always hit, but Thunderbolt has 100 accuracy, so Thunderbolt will only miss if your Accuracy is down by your opponent or your oppnent Pokemon use move like Double team or Mimic and more. Those move were rare in-game and it was banned in wifi, so use Thunderbolt instead.

For Scisor
Use Sword Dance instead of Acrobatics because it will gain Scisor Attack and Acrobatics doesn't give much more coverage for Scisor, also Sword Dance has a combo with Bullet Punch to have high attack and almost always attack first, Sword Dance really help you to sweep your opponent team.

Hope this help

I've replaced Persian with Infernape and I'm keeping Scizor's moveset the way it is. Besides, Scizor's attack is high enough already. Thanks for posting though.

Last edited:

chap196

Infernape
Item Life Orb/Choice Band/Choice Scraf
Nature Adamant/Jolly
Ability Blaze
Move Set
Flare Blitz
Close Combat
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Flare Blitz has high power, the power is about 180 if count STAB, don't put Fire Punch since Infernape think about Attack more
Close Combat is a powerful Fighting move which have a very good coverage with Inferape, don't put Mach Punch because Inferape is already fast
Stone Edge has high Critical Hit ratio, also has high base power
Earthquake has a combo of QuakeEdge, which mean it has a very good coverage and combo
Choice Band if you want more Attack, Choice Scraf if you even want more speed, Life Orb if you don't want to play Choice Item

For Scisor
Item Life Orb
Nature Adamant
Ability Technician
Move Set
Bullet Punch
Bug Bite
Substitute/Pursuit
Sword Dance
Acrobatics will not double power if you hold item, also it if you want to double power, then you shouldn't hold item, which is really bad for Scisor because it will be more useful if Scisor holds item
Bullet Punch has Speed priority which is very useful for Scisor because Scisor was not fast and also has STAB and Technician ability
Bug Bite is better than X-Scissor because of Technician, also it will eat opponent berry
Substitute make Scisor more harder to defeat, but Pursuit will gain power from Technician, also if your opponent switch Pokemon, then the power will be 120
Even Scisor has high attack, but it wouldn't be enough to OHKO with one Bullet Punch to all Pokemon, so Sword Dance help Scisor to OHKO with Bullet Punch more easier, this combo is one of the very good combo, the combo of high attack and speed priority, you can also use this Scisor to clear your opponent team by using 2 or 3 Sword Dance and use Bullet Punch or Bug Bite if you know you are faster.
Life Orb make Scisor even more easier to OHKO your opponent

Hope this help