• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Planned Teams Thread

MartínK

I played Platinum and the Porygon line is confirmed to appear so i have hope that they are going to use the Platinum Dex

With HMs

Torterra, Garchomp, Lucario, Staraptor, Birabel (HM slave) and Golem (Another HM slave)

Without HM

Torterra, Garchomp, Lucario, Staraptor, Luxray and Gyarados

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I played Platinum and the Porygon line is confirmed to appear so i have hope that they are going to use the Platinum Dex

With HMs

Torterra, Garchomp, Lucario, Staraptor, Birabel (HM slave) and Golem (Another HM slave)

Without HM

Torterra, Garchomp, Lucario, Staraptor, Luxray and Gyarados

Okay, I know this probably was a typo.. But you just made me have to nickname my Bidoof Birabel, and pronounce it as Be Rebel. Or just Brebble. Or just Breb.. I don't know.

lor3

I'm excited to use Chimchar and 5 pokemon I haven't used on a team before.
- Infernape
- Weavile
- Leafeon
- Mismagius
- Gliscor
- Porygon-Z

Pokefan_1987

Just another pokemon player.
At the bare minimum I'll be importing each of the three Sinnoh starters by using Pokemon HOME and Pokemon GO Transporter. That will cover getting some of the pokedex entries.

If we get any extended pokedex Platinum or National instead of a base pokedex, doesn't matter if it becomes available in a later update then i've got several spares in Pokemon HOME i've got in mind including Greninja Chespin and a few others.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
At the bare minimum I'll be importing each of the three Sinnoh starters by using Pokemon HOME and Pokemon GO Transporter. That will cover getting some of the pokedex entries.

If we get any extended pokedex Platinum or National instead of a base pokedex, doesn't matter if it becomes available in a later update then i've got several spares in Pokemon HOME i've got in mind including Greninja Chespin and a few others.

Pokemon Go Transporter is pretty busted. I mean with the Community Days, I could pretty much send over 10 shinies of each starter until I have one with a decent nature even. I mean what would be the fun of having a shiny Infernape if it got a Relaxed-nature or something.. :p

Chespin actually seems pretty OP typewise! :p I mean:
- Grass -> Roark
- Grass = Gardenia
- Grass/Fighting = Maylene (> Lucario)
- Grass -> Wake
- Grass = Fantina
- Grass/Fighting > Byron
- Grass/Fighting => Candice (if using Fighting-type moves with Chesnaught).
- Grass -> Electric (resistance).

-Vulpix-

Cynder Kiryah
Maybe if possible
Might not be my first playthrough on these teams, but will be on my main playthrough

Ninetales
Espeon
Lucario
Absol
Luxray
Garchomp

2nd Playthrough
Lucario
Infernape
Glaceon
Gardevoir
Houndoom