• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Planned X Team

Navarch

Lots of Offense!

Greninja @ Focus Sash
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 Spe / 252 SpA / 6 HP
Timid Nature
- Spikes
- Hydro Pump/Surf
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam

Greninja is there to set up Spikes and then get hit down to Red Health. Because of his blistering speed, Hydro Pump is going to hurt many Pokemon very fast thanks to Torrent. Surf is going to be here most of the time, though. Ice Beam and Dark Pulse are for coverage.

Florges @ Leftovers
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 6 SpD
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Energy Ball/Solarbeam
- Toxic/Wish
- Psychic

Basically here to hurt things. Toxic can cripple some Pokemon, while Wish can help Florges in the long run. Psychic kills Poison Types. Solarbeam is for when Charizard is partnered with her in Double Battles.

Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze/Drought
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 6 HP
Modest Nature
- Flamethrower
- Air Slash
- Focus Blast
- Solarbeam

Sweeps with ease. Sun helps her very much, especially with Solarbeam and Flamethrower.

Machamp @ Assault Vest
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 6 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Cross Chop/Dynamic Punch
- Poison Jab
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

No Guard is amazing. Cross Chop and Stone Edge benefit the most. Poison Jab hurts Fairies.

Aegislash @ Life Orb
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 6 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Sneak
- Iron Head
- Secret Sword

Swords Dance and Shadow Sneak most of the time. Iron Head and Secret Sword for coverage.

Jolteon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 6 HP
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power ???
- Volt Switch

Hidden Power will be useful no matter what it is, unless it is Electric or Ghost. Volt Switch gets us out of sticky situations. Shadow Ball and Thunderbolt are for coverage.

I wanted 3 Special Attackers and 3 Physical Attackers, but oh well. I actually quite like Special Attackers more. Let me know what you think of this team below please.

chap196

For Greninja
The moveset is OK, but it really needs Protean to be powerful, Torrent won't help much if your Greninja get hurt by Entry Hazard. Greninja doesn't really need Spikes if it isn't Protean, but if it is, you can predict that the opponent will use an Electric move and change Greninja type to ground.

For Aegislash
Use King's Shield instead of Iron Head, even if Iron Head is STAB, Sacred Sword and Shadow Sneak covers enough. Use Leftover/Lum Berry/ Weakness Policy instead of Life Orb, Life Orb can ruin Aegislash sweep by damaging it. Leftover heals it while Lum Berry can cure its Status Condition and Weakness Policy can raise its attack by 2 stages if it gets a Super Effective move.

Fr Machamp
Machamp definitely needs to use Dynamic Punch over Cross Chop, it has the same base power, but with No Guard, Dynamic Punch will always hit and confuse your opponent Pokemon.

Hope this help

Navarch

For Greninja
The moveset is OK, but it really needs Protean to be powerful, Torrent won't help much if your Greninja get hurt by Entry Hazard. Greninja doesn't really need Spikes if it isn't Protean, but if it is, you can predict that the opponent will use an Electric move and change Greninja type to ground.

For Aegislash
Use King's Shield instead of Iron Head, even if Iron Head is STAB, Sacred Sword and Shadow Sneak covers enough. Use Leftover/Lum Berry/ Weakness Policy instead of Life Orb, Life Orb can ruin Aegislash sweep by damaging it. Leftover heals it while Lum Berry can cure its Status Condition and Weakness Policy can raise its attack by 2 stages if it gets a Super Effective move.

Fr Machamp
Machamp definitely needs to use Dynamic Punch over Cross Chop, it has the same base power, but with No Guard, Dynamic Punch will always hit and confuse your opponent Pokemon.

Hope this help

Protean Greninja is unavailable for me because Froakie is my starter Pokemon. Plus, I've heard that Protean can be unreliable sometiems. If you use Spikes, something can Ice Shard you. Same applies for Ice Beam and Bullet Punch/Mach Punch and Dark Pulse and Mach Punch. A bit to awkward for me. I'll probably use King's Shield and see how that goes, as well as use a different item. I'll fix Machamp, too.

chap196

Protean Greninja is unavailable for me because Froakie is my starter Pokemon. Plus, I've heard that Protean can be unreliable sometiems. If you use Spikes, something can Ice Shard you. Same applies for Ice Beam and Bullet Punch/Mach Punch and Dark Pulse and Mach Punch. A bit to awkward for me. I'll probably use King's Shield and see how that goes, as well as use a different item. I'll fix Machamp, too.

Protean will mostly be a lot better than Torrent, every move Greninja uses will be STAB and if you predict your opponent will use an Electric move, you can Spike to prevent it from damaging you. But I understand that Protean Greninja might be hard to find, you need to find someone with Water Friend Safari or you need to trade it from other people.