1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Plant It Now, Diglett Later! (220)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Master Quest' started by Serebii, Oct 23, 2004.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Plant It Now, Diglett Later!

After their battles in the Whirl Cup, Ash & Co. move on to the next Island where they see a recreation of an old battle happening. However Team Rocket shows up thinking its real and want to help one of the sides. Can they be stopped

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

2. wobbanut

wobbanut Team Awesome

This was definitely one of the most interesting and funniest episodes of the series. I really enjoyed Team Rocket in this episode as they led the cause to fight the invaders, even though their efforts ended up being misguided. This is a great episode for them. The old people are also really funny in this episode. I love how they say they need a rocket, and Team Rocket go right into their motto. :) I also love Jessie's line that references fans thinking she's twelve. This is definitely one of my favorite fillers. :D

3. Geodude

Geodude Well-Known Member

Any who do think so obviously aren't too bright, due to Meowth's VERY NEXT LINE: "Where'd ya loin dat math?"
    ;)

But yeah this was a good episode, and one of the best examples that TR does have good in them. Too bad they'll never know why Ash had to blast them off at the end.

4. S.Suikun

S.Suikun Thank you, SPPf! :)

Grr...how I loathe CN for cutting out the bits during the intro. Having never seen this one before, I was left wondering what the hell they were doing in a pitfall in the first place.

That said, I felt the rest of this episode sucked, quite frankly. I can't help but think that it could have been SO much better if the attack wasn't a phony. I also feel really bad for TR. This time was probably worse than in "Fly Me to the Moon". About the only part I liked was TR's turn of character, but like I said, it got screwed over in the end.

5. MaskedManAbsolkid

MaskedManAbsolkid Well-Known Member

I didn't get this episode at all. I was really confused at loads of parts, and at the end, I couldn't help feeling that this was one of the worse Master Quest episodes.

I liked where Jessie thought she was 12 though.

6. Cartoonami

Cartoonami To know the unkown

Didn't anyone besides me notice that one of the seniors sounded like Mel Brooks? The one that said "we have no desire to fly into space".

7. A very funny Team Rocket episode, lol, :D

8. Battra

Battra Well-Known Member

A very silly episode based off of Seven Samurai, and it's nice to see the return of the fatigues that appeared in "Tanks a Lot!". My favorite line "We are a Band of Diglett Thieves, that call ourselves a Band of Diglett Thieves." very funny.

9. Igottapoo

Igottapoo In my nightmares

This episode was crazy. I loved the Jessie's age reference. lol xD

10. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

this episode was fun to watch, that part where jessie thought she was 12 was epic:p

11. Littlemyuu

Littlemyuu Orig. Solar-Sceptile

It was an funny episode, Jessie who got all crazy like she tought she was young

12. To be honest, this episode wasn't that good. True, it had it's moments with Jessie's bogus age reference, and James' hilarious pre-attack-talk. However, the story of the episode was confusing at best and ill-conceived.

13. BogleDominic Crazy Anime

BogleDominic Crazy Anime I love Pokemon!

Old Lady: Im 120
    Jessie: No! That 10 time my age! :O
    Meouth: Now where did you learn that math!

lol
    Good episode Anyway.

14. Hibachi

Hibachi Grass Pokemon Expert

I really enjoyed this episode. I thought the plot was very interesting and unique. I loved Jessie's math error when she referenced that her age is twelve. I also loved the part where they introduced themselves as a band of Diglett thieves called "A Band Of Diglett Thieves." :) I also liked seeing James create the battle plans. Maybe if he did that more often, Team Rocket might have some success.

15. Ash-kid

Ash-kid Ash-kid

Awful filler, i didn't like it.

Diglett were cute, that's all.

16. GoodPokemonTrainer121

GoodPokemonTrainer121 Yeah man!! :)

To be honest I really liked this filler unlike some other people. But I got to be honest it was quite confusing.. There were some quite funny parts as well.. I'll rate this 7/10

17. Lorde

Lorde Banned

In all honesty, one of the worst Filler episodes in Johto, the Filler region. I didn't think any of the story connected with the anime and it seemed like the typical "calm before the storm" since the Lugia arc was on it's way and the writers probably wanted to add something small and neutral before the fun really began. I did like how the incorporated the Diglett though and seeing both Team Rocket and Ash and Co in holes at the same time was something new since Ash and Co usually fall into them while Team Rocket gets away. Other than that, it was just odd. 2/10.

18. Willow's Tara

Willow's Tara The Bewitched

I didn't mind this episode really. It was nice to see TR and Ash and co working together. I felt sorry for them when they were blasted off (They should have warned them. Hell sending Pikachu on Noctowl to tell Meowth who could have told the other two without anyone knowing). I think Pikachu Revolts is the only time they have never blasted off when they did something good or didn't do that much./

19. saar

saar Shiny Flygon

All those Digletts were very annoying..
    The old people were pretty strong compared to their age.

20. Sayho1234

Sayho1234 Well-Known Member

This is without a doubt one of THE best Team Rocket episodes in the series :)!