• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Plant It Now, Diglett Later! (220)

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... This episode was very bizarre. The fact that the whole attack was fake made this episode very strange... Jessie's age reference was very hilarious to see. The Diglett were very cute.

20/100

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
This episode was confusing. What was funny was the Mayor's outfit looks similar to the Samuraii back in Kanto

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
146.jpg
actor-ben-kingsley.jpg

One of the elders bore a very strong resemblance to Ben Kingsley.

7threst

They aired this episode so much that this became almost unforgettable for me. I did enjoy this filler for the bits of creativity it had and that made it pretty interesting.

Blessed

A very funny and weird episode, Jessie's comments at the banquet had me laughing outta my seat. I also liked seeing James create the battle plans. Poor TR had to blast off because they didn't know it was all a lie, ugh that really annoyed me how Ash used Pikachu to shock them. They were the good guys in that episode.

*~Silver*~

I found it hilarious that James was the leader of the whole plan to fend off the "thieves". The funniest thing in the episode to me was that James went through the entire episode calling Ash, Misty and Brock the "Twerpy Troops". xD

A very funny and weird episode, Jessie's comments at the banquet had me laughing outta my seat. I also liked seeing James create the battle plans. Poor TR had to blast off because they didn't know it was all a lie, ugh that really annoyed me how Ash used Pikachu to shock them. They were the good guys in that episode.

Yeah, me too. I was like, "Really kid? One of the few times they're on your side you guy and ThunderBolt them just because they didn't know something you did?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Zamin

Great episode but Ash was kinda dickish blastign them off when they had been so good, ah well! It is good that ash got the Silver Wing, I wonder if we will meet Lugia in the anime.

NPT

Just a member
This episode wasn't that good, those Digletts wery annoying. But, it had it's moments with Jessie '10-times' age reference, James was kinda funny too. I liked when both TRio and Ash's group fell into the hole. I'm glad Ash got the the Silver Wing at the end.
however, the plot of the episode was rather confusing than entertaning.

zhixun

The plot of this episode is strange and the masked people have nothing to do in my opinion. Rocket Dan were great in this episode because of the pitfall trap. Very funny that Sonans came out when Musashi sent out Arbok and then got crashed by the group of people.

I agree, this episode was kind of confusing. Infact, just reading some of the comments here is what made me truly see that the "thieves" in this episode and their act of terrorizing the other village was all just an act.
Funny when Jessie thought she was 12 years old. Someone didn't do that well in math class

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
The plot here was confusing hee hee. So the elderly people's kids were causing issues by showing up in disguise as marauders just to check on their parents. It was kind of a weak episode. ^^;

Gillachu

Banned
Oh boy, a Diglett filler. I didn't think we needed such a bad episode in the Whirl Island arc, so this was a bad waste of time. :mad:

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
A cute filler episode based off of Seven Samurai and it's nice to see the return of the fatigues that appeared in "Tanks a Lot!". My favorite line "We are a Band of Diglett Thieves, that call ourselves a Band of Diglett Thieves."

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was humorous how the Rocket-dan fell into a pitfall, because it was like karma for their constant pitfall schemes. It's rare to see Digda in the anime, so I also enjoyed seeing some here. Rei and Sue may not have been the best one-off characters in Jouto, but I liked how Satoshi was given a Silver Feather badge at the end.

Leonhart

Imagineer
As amusing as it was watching the Digda and the elderly villagers' shenanigans in this episode, I wish the episode had been dedicated more to fleshing out the Whirlpool Islands and Lugia's purpose there.