• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Plants > Yugioh

Xo Evolution

No Avatar, All Pro
*Monsters-19*
3x Lonefire blossom
3x Gigaplant
3x Botanical lion
2x Lord poison
2x Tytannial, Princess of Camellias
2x Ryko, Lightsworn hunter
1x Nettles
1x Dandylion

*Spells-15*
2x Swing of memories
2x Mark of the rose
2x Miricle Fertiliser
2x Foolish burial
2x Fragrance Storm
1x Brain control
1x Heavy storm
1x Giant trunade
1x Mystical space typhoon
1x Card of safe return

*Traps-8*
3x Bottomless trap hole
2x Threatening Roar
2x Ultimate offering
1x Torriental tribute

*Side - 15*
3 Skill Drain
3 Trade-In
3 Beast King Barbaros
3 Fuliser Dragon, the Dual Mode Beast
2 Beast King Barbaros Ür
1 Tytannial

This post needs moving
I didnt see the ALT deck discussion

Last edited:

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
*Hi two formats ago*

Apart from being in the wrong section I really don't think this is the greatest Plant deck. You seem to be going for the Gigaplant beatdown kind of thing, which really went out of style since Debris-Hime and Plant Drain can be played instead. However, with the new support in the next Gemini Structure deck, Gigaplant does get suddently a hundred times better, so it might be better to wait a month or so until then.

Xo Evolution

No Avatar, All Pro
*hi netdecker*

I really dont see the point in listening to your fix, as there isnt one.
If you would be so kind as to notice the drain plant side deck im sure you would enjoy eating your words.

It is more based on the Tytannial, Princess of Camellias effect to screw up their plans to come back after i swarm and they overextend like all decks this format does,

Incase of a Gbeast ill side into the drain and win

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

*hi netdecker*

I really dont see the point in listening to your fix, as there isnt one.
If you would be so kind as to notice the drain plant side deck im sure you would enjoy eating your words.

It is more based on the Tytannial, Princess of Camellias effect to screw up their plans to come back after i swarm and they overextend like all decks this format does,

Incase of a Gbeast ill side into the drain and win

http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/5839412/
Warrior's Strike Structure Deck - due out 27th October. Focuses on Gemini Monsters. Also, we're here to help, so don't be so rude as to say 'I don't see the point in listening' and 'enjoy eating your words' it's rude...we don't have to help you, y'know? Also, to the net decker comment - who says you have to net deck to get said cards? Buy boosters for them if you have to. Might as well say 'No fixes' >>

Also remember...Skill Drain stops your effects too, meaning your only remotely useful monster will be Gigaplant, and with only two copies of Mark of the Rose you won't be able to use that efficiently, especially as your opponent gets the monster back.

Xo Evolution

No Avatar, All Pro
http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/5839412/
Warrior's Strike Structure Deck - due out 27th October. Focuses on Gemini Monsters. Also, we're here to help, so don't be so rude as to say 'I don't see the point in listening' and 'enjoy eating your words' it's rude...we don't have to help you, y'know? Also, to the net decker comment - who says you have to net deck to get said cards? Buy boosters for them if you have to. Might as well say 'No fixes' >>

Also remember...Skill Drain stops your effects too, meaning your only remotely useful monster will be Gigaplant, and with only two copies of Mark of the Rose you won't be able to use that efficiently, especially as your opponent gets the monster back.

I said that, as this is deck fixing forum, and he failed to fix, he gave me a classic netdecking cookie cutter fix, to use drain, or hime,

Saying my deck is two formats ago was a very kind way to start off a great internet relationship now was it? Think of it like this, when did Gbeasts come out? Yes, exactly

New decks dont come from coping others, mmmkay?

And as to the side into drain,
The monsters contained in *said* side deck, are ones that would trive under skill drain,
Monsters that effects activate in the graveyard,

Like lonefire
Ufo turtle
Tytannial
Dandy
And lord poison

Gigaplant would suck under the skill drain,
And why would mark of the rose suck under drain, it still has the same effect as when not under drain.

Perhaps it should be made into a full drain deck,
but i had to work that out myself, you and his flaming me and lack of a decent fix didnt help

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi

T_T

@ Xo Evolution: Sirnight didn't mean any ill-intent from his post, he was just saying that it resembled something from a previous format.

Don't take it so personally, and don't make it personal. Unlike Pojo, no one on Alt. Card Discussion makes it their personal goal to be a ****. No one has to help you with your deck, and as it stands, I don't think anyone it going to.

Xo Evolution

No Avatar, All Pro

T_T

@ Xo Evolution: Sirnight didn't mean any ill-intent from his post, he was just saying that it resembled something from a previous format.

Don't take it so personally, and don't make it personal. Unlike Pojo, no one on Alt. Card Discussion makes it their personal goal to be a ****. No one has to help you with your deck, and as it stands, I don't think anyone it going to.

I arent, i simply stated that he was wrong,
in trying to use that my deck is old, as a put down to me, making it seem that old decks are somewhat worse than new ones,

i arent acting like a ****,
like pojo, people on this forum seem to think that a deck that can be found in jumps and shizz is good, but it isnt,

and tbh, it seems to be that people cant actually help my deck,
i came lookin for a fix, but do i see one?
no i dont

Last edited:

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
mmm, i would suggest a black rose dragon deck but i dont know if you want that. but its a very good deck

Freya

Noam Chompsky
I arent, i simply stated that he was wrong,
in trying to use that my deck is old, as a put down to me, making it seem that old decks are somewhat worse than new ones,

i arent acting like a ****,
like pojo, people on this forum seem to think that a deck that can be found in jumps and shizz is good, but it isnt,

and tbh, it seems to be that people cant actually help my deck,
i came lookin for a fix, but do i see one?
no i dont, i see little pokemon ***gots who dont know their place in the foodchain

Big talk for someone who obviously cant build a good deck without going to a Pokemon forum for advice.

*Monsters-17*
3x Lonefire Blossom
3x Gigaplant
3x Botanical Lion
2x Nettes
1x Lord Poison
1x Dandylion

*Spells-14*
2x Swing of memories
2x Mark of the rose
2x Miricle Fertilizer
2x Foolish burial
1x Brain control
1x Heavy storm
1x Giant trunade
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Card of safe return
1x Monster Reborn

*Traps-9*
3x Bottomless trap hole
3x Solemn Judgment
2x Ultimate offering
Mirror Force/Ivy Wall/TT

Something like that.

As far as a side deck goes, Black Garden is horrible if the deck isnt based around it...

3 Skill Drain
3 Trade-In
3 Beast King Barbaros
2 Beast King Barbaros Ür(released in next pack)
1 Tytannial

Xo Evolution

No Avatar, All Pro
mmm, i would suggest a black rose dragon deck but i dont know if you want that. but its a very good deck
Thanks,
I was thinking about running it around it,
But its hard to effectively use black rose,
Unless i were to run a hive deck

Big talk for someone who obviously cant build a good deck without going to a Pokemon forum for advice.

*Monsters-17*
3x Lonefire Blossom
3x Gigaplant
3x Botanical Lion
2x Nettes
1x Lord Poison
1x Dandylion

*Spells-14*
2x Swing of memories
2x Mark of the rose
2x Miricle Fertilizer
2x Foolish burial
1x Brain control
1x Heavy storm
1x Giant trunade
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Card of safe return
1x Monster Reborn

*Traps-9*
3x Bottomless trap hole
3x Solemn Judgment
2x Ultimate offering
Mirror Force/Ivy Wall/TT

Something like that.

As far as a side deck goes, Black Garden is horrible if the deck isnt based around it...

3 Skill Drain
3 Trade-In
3 Beast King Barbaros
2 Beast King Barbaros Ür(released in next pack)
1 Tytannial

I arent saying its perfect, or else i wouldnt need to ask for fixes =/

and thanks, for a fix, finally,
i like the side deck alot,

but i really dont like running solemns,
i can understand, but halfing my lifepoints is bad when facing blackwings that dont seem to lose advantage after i destroy a armor master,

ill change my list accordingly

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
You know, you called me a netdecker with no justification since I was just talking about other Plant decks and the like. I honestly don't think that a more Gigaplant/beatdown deck is good this format, and that's all, it's not as if I don't want to make it better; that's evident when I noted the future release of the Structure Deck. So just because I don't agree with your ideals I'm a netdecker? I in fact dislike netdecking. Besides, if I may call a technicality; because of the forum this is posted in I should be discussing this more than anything.

Also, Solemns are wierd against BW because there aren't any really good targets. You can always get rid of the DSF that way though.

Freya

Noam Chompsky
Thanks,
I was thinking about running it around it,
But its hard to effectively use black rose,
Unless i were to run a hive deck

I arent saying its perfect, or else i wouldnt need to ask for fixes =/

and thanks, for a fix, finally,
i like the side deck alot,

but i really dont like running solemns,
i can understand, but halfing my lifepoints is bad when facing blackwings that dont seem to lose advantage after i destroy a armor master,

ill change my list accordingly
It really depends when the oppritunity arises with Solemn, BWs are weird for Solemn, I usually go for any mass destruction, or DSF, not the monsters them selves.

Xo Evolution

No Avatar, All Pro
You know, you called me a netdecker with no justification since I was just talking about other Plant decks and the like. I honestly don't think that a more Gigaplant/beatdown deck is good this format, and that's all, it's not as if I don't want to make it better; that's evident when I noted the future release of the Structure Deck. So just because I don't agree with your ideals I'm a netdecker? I in fact dislike netdecking. Besides, if I may call a technicality; because of the forum this is posted in I should be discussing this more than anything.

Also, Solemns are wierd against BW because there aren't any really good targets. You can always get rid of the DSF that way though.
I called you a net decker because without listingany fixes you gave me another deckt/decktype to run, if i just went on to everyones lists and said that they should cat syncro then that wouldnt be very constructive would it?
It really depends when the oppritunity arises with Solemn, BWs are weird for Solemn, I usually go for any mass destruction, or DSF, not the monsters them selves.

Tbh even aiming for the destruction doesnt work for me, they will vortex me away and ill solemn it, and then they just swarm up haha, but i do get what you mean, ill test solemns against some pollinosis and see how well the deck does,

thing is, i still need some of the cards to make this deck lol

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
Hm, have you thought of using Future Fusion? Send Gigaplants in deck to the Graveyard, manipulate them as you see fit when they're in your Graveyard, then when you summon Raptinus, your Gigaplants have their effects :D

Xo Evolution

No Avatar, All Pro
Yeah man, too true,
but i would say that is for the OTK version
with mass driver and that,

again, ill test it all out haha,
I love you hacked stardust overdriver :)