• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Plasma freeeze, the new format.

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
So first I'll start off with the most expensive deck (the deck where every EX costs you 30$ and more for each, this deck is so expensive but at the same time the future of the format). Due to the use of the tool box for this deck this will be the most used deck out there in the coming months (you want to talk about popular, this is the new BDIF).

However I'll explain the concept of this deck, thundurus = ultra ball is for setup, landorus is mainly for the 180 (you hit for 30 minimum the turn before hand with thundurus, plasma badge and 3-4 deoxys makes for a secondary hitter at 190 max, plus if you just put the fighting energy on lando the turn before, turn 2 auto ko, terrakion is for klink and 90-130 dmg is beastly)

Deoxys shuts down mewtwo, thundurus beats tornadus, and lando is pretty beefy still. I seriously see this deck easily winning a few BRs, but until then kyurem is apparently better (it's not worth it).

3 thundurus EX (energy accel)
4 deoxys EX (attack boost)

3 landorus EX
2-3 terrakion
0-1 lugia EX

5 fighting energy
5 electric energy
4 plasma energy
(3? prism energy, for deoxys)

2 super rod
1 shadow triad
4 N
4 juniper
4 cheren
4 colress machine
4 team plasma badge
4 ultra ball
3 switch
3 catcher

Keldeo, This deck is on the rise in ways I cannot easily explain. This list in particular is a better made list then ones mentioned in tournament reports or on regular forums (it beats the other ones).

3 keldeo EX
1 mewtwo EX
2 buffolant
4-0-3 blastoise

14 water energy

4 colress
4 juniper (juniper + colress, a large hand for an even larger hand
3 cheren
2 RR
4 catcher/HTL
1 computer search
3 rare candy
2 level ball
3 ultra ball
3 e. retrieval
2 superior e. retrieval
(missing sleeves)

If you have any questions as to why I choose the supporter lines, etc I'm more then glad to explain the reasoning behind that.

Last edited: