• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Platinum - breeding help?

Hi there!

After around 5-6 attempts, I've given up and decided to come here for help.
I've been trying to breed a female Growlithe with a male Espeon, in hopes of getting a Growlithe with the 'Morning Sun' move.

My Espeon already has Morning Sun.

Growlithe - Level 2; female.
Espeon - Level 71; male.

Maybe it's because of Growlithe's level? Maybe it's the wrong game? I don't know, but I hope you guys do. I'll reply to anything tomorrow. It's 1AM here, and I did no homework.. hehe.

;058; + ;196; = :(

JohnNiles

I just checked Bulbapedia and Morning Sun is listed as an egg move in HG/SS and Gen 5, but not Platinum.

Those minor differences in movesets can be annoying. :/