• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Platinum Glitch Discussion Thread

Ammako

If you bring your Origin Forme Giratina into your team, then use the "Move item" function on the PC box, it's stats won't be recalculated.

Then you can level it up, and it'll have very weird stat changes.

I did that, and my Giratina had:

HP: +4
Attack: +-15
Defense: +23
Sp. Atk: +-17
Sp. Def: +21
Speed: +2

Burnt Noodles

Does the GTS cloning glitch work in Platinum?

Too Funk to Druck

I am America
I've heard people say it does, but whenever I did it, I got communication errors when I tried to withdraw the clone.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
I HAVE NO WIFI but you know i hate MISSINGO/MISSINGNO. and i hate team G thay rip off Team R and M A you know i know a glicth. i have AR i whent to the pub Buks home and the 8th Gim guy was ther i put AR code on i killd his JOLTEON and i used a pokeball to get his LUXAY it said JOLTEON as the name and it was a JOLTEON but had the LUXAY taill then my game whent off

If you dont want your game to go wrong, dont use AR. And dont report glitches caused by AR, only glitches appearing without an external device please.

Noppy

Howdy ho
when I try to talk to the man in jubilife TV station to get the mystery gift function, I cannot choose any of the options, group nor ABC (in fact, I can't tell talk to anyone in this way). When they ask me my opinion, the screen comes up, but I can't select any options, so my only choice is to exit without saying anything.

Any help? This is really bugging me with the darkrai event coming up and all. thanks

There are glitches well I found a missigo.

ijea4444

So, fishing in the air where there is no water isn't a glitch JUST BECAUSE you happened to catch a Remoraid that way and that it happens in D/P too?

E4 surf glitch anyone?

He was saying that because it was in DP too, it was purposeful. The remoraid was just an example.

Unless you are saying that something that was purposfully programmed into the game that doesn't make sense is a glitch then togekiss/wooper using focus punch is a glitch too.

Ammako

He was saying that because it was in DP too, it was purposeful. The remoraid was just an example.

Unless you are saying that something that was purposfully programmed into the game that doesn't make sense is a glitch then togekiss/wooper using focus punch is a glitch too.

Do you really think they purposely made it possible to fish where there was no water?

Wooper uses it's tail to use punches. Togepi and Togetic got arms and all that.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Howdy ho
when I try to talk to the man in jubilife TV station to get the mystery gift function, I cannot choose any of the options, group nor ABC (in fact, I can't tell talk to anyone in this way). When they ask me my opinion, the screen comes up, but I can't select any options, so my only choice is to exit without saying anything.

Any help? This is really bugging me with the darkrai event coming up and all. thanks

Try using your stylus, the ABC/Group option can only be selected using your stylus.

pokemaster001

There are glitches well I found a missigo.
are you that same guy, I really hop not, you don't ever add anything to the conversation
I HAVE NO WIFI but you know i hate MISSINGO/MISSINGNO. and i hate team G thay rip off Team R and M A you know i know a glicth. i have AR i whent to the pub Buks home and the 8th Gim guy was ther i put AR code on i killd his JOLTEON and i used a pokeball to get his LUXAY it said JOLTEON as the name and it was a JOLTEON but had the LUXAY taill then my game whent off
MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

willischong

I just got the Black Belt Glitch. I think he said "I A (linebreak) D E P ..?". Can anyone decipher?

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
There's also the glitch, similar to Emerald, where the RNG can help with breeding, etc... I'm too tired to go into more detail, but Smogon has a detailed thread about it here.

holy cow, I read the smogon thread. Do people actually breed using RNG?

Mastering that technique seem quite intimidating.....

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
i'm not able to go into the inn right now why is this happening even with the membership card

Kreis

Still Dirrty
i'm not able to go into the inn right now why is this happening even with the membership card

You downloaded the card, but did you get the actual gift from the man in green in the Market?

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
i talked to him gave me it left and now im still going and no luck